What If Pt17

17. What if you revived dio? (age 5)

You were sitting on a tree and you were thinking until you heard someone speak.

"why are you up there?" Jonathan asked and you looked down.

"I'm bored" you said, you heard something but didn't pay attention until someone sat besides you, you looked over and it was Jonathan.

"you know, when I was younger I liked climbing trees as well, I liked seeing the view" he said as he looked forward.

"I miss papa" you said and he looked at you.

"I asked Jotaro if I can revive him but he told me no and to never ask that again, why does he hate papa?" you asked as you looked down

"I don't think he hates him... He just thinks that your father needs to rest for now, let him at peace" Jonathan said and you looked Down.

"but I miss him..." you said

"it's alright to miss someone, but I'm sure dio doesn't want you to feel sad" he said as he hugged you

Later that day when you went to sleep Jonathan did a secret meeting with Jotaro, holly and Joseph, they had called Joseph and they had him waiting on the phone.

"alright, so... Jotaro you know what is going on" Jonathan said and Jotaro nodded.

"we can't let her revive him, he'll try to kill us again" Jotaro said

"that's true.... But what if we bring him back without his vampiric powers? As far as we know there are no more stone masks and he will probably won't have a stand, and if he tries anything I'll take care of him, I've done it before" Jonathan said, after hours of talking they decided to let you bring him back.

"ok, I'll take care of it your stand alright?" Jonathan said and you nodded, him and your stand walked away and then stopped

"can she hear us?" Jonathan asked and your stand shook her head.

"who am I bringing back?" she asked

"dio Brando" Jonathan said.

"how do you want him to be? Age or something else?" she asked.

"I want him to be a human again, the age before he turned into what he was" Jonathan said and your stand nodded, there was a bright flash and then it died down.

"where am I?" dio asked and he then saw Jonathan.

"was it a nightmare?" he asked.

"no, you did all those horrible things, but don't worry, now that you're back you don't have any vampiric powers or a stand so you won't mean any harm to anyone... You better not mean any harm, because even if you try to hurt anyone I'll make sure to put you in hell, and this time I'll succeed" Jonathan said in a dangerous tone and it kinda scared dio until he's eyes widen.

"where's (y/n)?" he asked.

"no need to worry, for the year you were gone my descendants took great care of her, they even agreed to bring you back for her just because she missed you a lot" Jonathan said.

"who brought me back?" he asked.

"she did, last year she got her stand and it's quite powerful" Jonathan said.

"where is she now?" dio asked.

"wait here, I'll go and get her" Jonathan said, after a while he saw you and you both run into each other's arms, you started sobbing.

"it's alright, I'm here now... You brought me here" he said as he tried to calm you down.

"you two catch up I'll go and speak with the others" Jonathan said and he left, when he found holly and Jotaro he asked them something