Cut Scenes Pt27

27....it's something shocking.... Dio yells at you for the first time (age 4)

Today wasn't your day, everything was going so wrong, for example! You woke up and your hair were tangled up and very bad, second, you were taking a bath and accidentally burned yourself but in the end you were fine, and that caused your attitude for today.

Also dio wasn't at his best mood, the crusaders were getting closer and he didn't succeed on killing them, he did succeed hurting kakyoin but nothing else, so he was very angry.

"I don't like this food!" you said.

"I don't care, eat it" he said.

"but it smells and tastes bad!" you said.

"I don't care! Close your nose and eat it!" he said, you crossed your arms around your chest and didn't eat your food and that resulted to you being hungry very soon.

"papa I'm hungry" you said.

"that's what happens when you don't eat your food" he said as he read his book.

"I didn't want it, is there something else I can eat?" you asked

"no, go and eat your food and after that I might give you your dessert" he said.

"but I don't want to eat it!" you said.

"and I don't care, it's either that or nothing" he said and you left.

You had an idea, you're going to sneak in the kitchen and eat something, definitely not your food, so you got there and looked around for the cookies, soon you found them and quietly got them down, as you were about to get one the jar disappeared, you looked around and saw your father holding it and he was clearly pissed.

"what did I say? Eat your food first and then you'll eat something else" he said.

"I. Don't. Want. To. Eat. My. Food!!" you yelled, he looked at you and then went to the trash can and threw the whole jar of the cookies.

"why did you do that!?" you asked him

"if you're not going to eat your food then you're not going to eat the cookies" he said, you went to the trash can to take the jar out but he grabbed your hand and made you look at him

"I THINK I MADE MYSELF CLEAR!!! EAT YOUR DAMN FOOD FIRST THEN YOU'LL EAT SOMETHING ELSE!!!" he yelled in your face, you pulled your arm away from him and run to your room, you got in there and got under the covers and cried

"(y/n)... Please don't cry" Jonathan said

"n-no... I don't want to talk to anyone" you said and Jonathan sighed.

Meanwhile dio went to see why didn't you want to eat your food, you usually eat it, he took a bite and he almost threw up.

"this is horrible" he said and then he threw it away, he went to talk to you but he heard you crying, he thought of what happened and how he yelled at you, the one thing he didn't want to do... He did it, he yelled at you, he also  remembered the fear in your eyes.

He quickly left to his room and sat there in silence... That was the first step of being like his father, he needed to change that, he didn't want to treat you like his father treated him. For now he decided to let you calm down.

After a while you left your room and decided to sit in the play room and occupy yourself, since you didn't eat your food then you couldn't eat anything else, you were also very hungry.

Dio sensed that you were there, he first decided to go and make something for you to eat, he never cooked but he'll find a recipe and make it himself just for you, he tried, when he was done he called someone to try it.

"I want your honest opinion" dio said

"it needs a pinch of salt added and it will be great" the person said and Dio told them to leave, when the food was done, he put some in a plate and took it and walked towards the play room.

You were playing alone when the door opened, you looked behind and saw your father, he walked up to you and sat besides you but you moved away.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you... Here, I made you something better to eat" he said and you looked at him

"I made it alone, just for you" he said, he moved closer to you, this time you didn't move away.

"try and tell me if I made it good" he said, you took the plate and ate some.

"it's good, thank you" you said

"I'm sorry if I scared you when I yelled at you, it won't happen again" he said and then he kissed your head.

You suddenly heard crying, you looked at dio but he wasn't crying, you then looked around and saw your friend crying.

"what happened?" dio asked.

"my friend is crying" you said and you continued to eat.

"what a crybaby" dio said.

"eat all your food and then you'll eat dessert too, also I send someone to get more cookies for you, but you'll eat only two each day, ok?" he asked and you nodded.

At least he made it up to you and didn't yell at you ever again..... Because after a few weeks he died lol