Pinnacle of Martial Arts

(A/N: I decided to rewrite the entire chapter as part of the editing I am doing.)

Jude POV:

I wandered around as I search for Kathy and Arthur. I saw Arthur talking with Kathy and Curtis, walking straight to them. I surprised Kathy by embracing her from behind and kissing her when she turned around. I let out a smile as I saw her face blush furiously. 

I then said to Arthur, "I have something to discuss with the two of you." I looked at Curtis and excused myself, dragging Kathy and Arthur with me. 

I cut off Arthur as he looked like he was going to ask me something, "Let's find Tess first." I then used my All-seeing Eyes to catch Tess's mana signature and walked over to her. She looked as beautiful as always with her gunmetal hair shining like silver under the lighting. Her cold turquoise eyes instantly warmed up as she recognized us.

I simply said, "Let's talk somewhere else." She seemed confused but followed me nonetheless. After the four of us travelled some distance away, Arthur asked me, "What did you want to talk about?" 

"I am going to help all three of you finally break through to the white core stage with four days of training," I replied curtly. 

Their eyes widened in shock as I explained, "This continent needs more powerful mages now than ever before, and all three of you are already at the peak of the Silver core stage."

"I will also be teaching you my personal martial arts which I found were very effective even against the strongest Alacaryan warriors, the Scythes."

They quickly caught on to what I said and nodded their heads. I said, "You should get some rest now as the training will start from tomorrow, oh Arthur, I need to talk to you more." Arthur stopped and looked at me quizzically before coming back closer to me.

After the two girls left, I activated sound magic to block all the sounds that would be produced by the two of us. Arthur seemed to have caught on to the movement of mana as he looked at me curiously.  I asked him, "What do you know about aether?" Arthur seemed to have gotten tired of getting shocked as he simply told me about what he knew.

I told him, "What if there was more to it than what even the Asuras knew?" Arthur was completely flabbergasted by my following explanation as I told him about the djinns as well as how the asuras may not be what we think of them as being. 

"Is this why you used this barrier?" Arthur asked me even though he already knew the answer. I answered his question by saying, "This is just a precautionary step to ensure the asuras are not able to discover what we are doing. And oh, don't worry. I plan on not only making you break through to the white core stage but also being able to use aether properly in battle like mana as well as some of my useful and powerful martial arts. "

Arthur looked blankly at me as he slowly digested the bundle of information I dropped on him. After understanding what I had said, he nodded and said, "I'll see you tomorrow then," and we both parted ways.

_____________________________________

Jude POV:

I talked to Virion about us taking a four-day break from our missions for training, to which he replied no. It took quite a bit of back and forth for him to finally say, "Fine, Jude, you can train them for four days, however, you all need to go on your missions as soon as that's over."

I nodded my head and went to the training ground. Kathy, Tess and Arthur were already waiting for me. I announced, "I would like to see how strong you guys are, so all three of you will fight me."

All three of them nodded their heads, knowing full well of my powers. 

"Don't hold back at all, its not like you guys can even scratch me after all," I said half-jokingly before flashing them a smile.