True Harmony I

Jude POV:

Light seeped into my room, waking me up from my deep sleep. Even with my aether augmented body requiring little to no sleep, the brush against death seemed to have exhausted me more than I thought.

I got up from my bed, seeing Cordelia and Caera both already out. I remembered the conversation I had with Caera yesterday and smiled coldly, a plan formulating inside my mind.

"What are you thinking Cordelia?" I asked her as I sat down on the coach. She looked at me with a rosy tint on her cheeks and flashed me a smile, "Good morning Jude! I hope you had a good sleep!"

I nodded my head and she continued, "I was just thinking of trying out the new Godrune we both got."

"I think so too, but we need to be careful," I replied, "We don't know whether the Vritras will take notice of our actions."

A smirk appeared on her face as she spoke cheerfully, "We have been preparing for a long time, Jude. We have facilities capable of blocking out Agrona's senses."

My eyes slightly widened in shock before I also let out a smile.

"So, you know what I told Caera correct?" I asked her even though I already knew the answer. Caera was much too close to her sister to hide such a fact from her.

Cordelia nodded her head in agreement and said, "It's definitely possible, in fact, Seris already has a plan to take over a whole dominion. However, the only problem is the Sovereign who resides inside Etril dominion. The asura's name is Exeges, and he isn't an opponent we can fight at our current level."

I nodded in agreement. Even though the two of us have gotten much stronger, high ranking asuras were still too much. 

'I must quickly open the 8th door,' I thought as my eyes glistened sharply.

"What are the relationships between the dominions like?" I wondered out aloud. 

Caera answered instantly, "Not as good as you would imagine. Agrona doesn't care much about their relations, allowing them to wage war against each other as long as they don't go too far. People from Sehz-Clar, the southern dominion are known as the 'soft souths' due to their tradition of not looting a comrade corpse in order to return his belongings to his blood or have appreciation in leaving a comrade corpse in the place he/she died."

"Truacia is an important dominion relatively untouched by wars because it is the only place special alloys can be mined for creating training rooms. Vechor and Sehz-Clar have fought many battles before and the relationship between the two Sovereigns is quite tense."

"What was the plan Seris has for taking over this dominion?" I asked Cordelia. 

"I can answer that," Seris's voice resounded throughout the room as she entered, "Seeing the thick mana layers and possibly aetheric layers you have placed around this estate, it is safe to assume none of this will be leaked, correct?"

I smirked as I answered, "You are only sensing the mana layers because I want you to."

She accepted the answer without a retort and sat down on the coach. 

"My plan is to..." she began explaining.

My eyes slowly widened as she continued our explanation before finally I found myself flabbergasted at her plan. 

"To think you planned this well," I said with a shake of my head, "With this, Alacarya can be taken over."

A pleasant smile appeared on everyone's faces as they all agreed with me. 

"So," I got up and gestured Cordelia to do the same, "we should test out our new powers now."

"I'll lead you to the room where you can do so safely." Seris announced as she took the lead. The three of us quietly followed her as she opened a secret passage and took us down a flight of stairs.

We finally arrived in a room glittering with purple light. Upon closer inspection, I understood that the purple light travelling through the veins and panels was aether.

"This, you got this from the Djinns!?" I said in awe.

Seris nodded her head, "We managed to transport a small portion of a Djinn's aetheric subspace and customise it to a training room. We have these fitted in all of our safe houses. Since the asuras cannot enter or even detect them, they are completely safe."

I silently gulped at the sight. 'These guys planned so much,' I thought as I steeled my resolve further, 'They have been planning to free this continent for a long time. I, no we need to make sure that the dream comes true.'

"Let's begin," I said as I looked at Cordelia. She nodded her head and instantly, both Caera and Seris distances themselves from us.

"Huu~" we both took a deep breath in, activating the power of our creation rune.

(A/N: We'll be seeing a stronger Jude next time, one who can use both the powers of destruction and creation. I had to shorten this chapter as well since it seems like every week is busy for me now. See you guys later!)