Special - Christmas

(A/N: This is a non-cannon, filler chapter that I decided to write as the 60k special. I will also be writing another big chapter as the special.)

Jude POV:

The golden light peeking through the small gap in the curtains caused my eyes to flutter open. I looked around to find both my arms pinned down by Kathyln and Cordelia. I slowly removed my hands before flicking Kathyln's forehead, "Rise and shine!"

She woke up with a weary look, not bothering to cover her pale body. Kathyln rubbed her eyes before looking me like the cutest thing ever.

'Calm down, Jude! Not right now!' I struggled to hold myself back as I pinched Cordelia's chubby cheeks hard.

She woke up with anger and looked at me with a pout. 

"Why the fuck did you wake me up so early?" Cordelia swore as she asked me.

Kathyln still looked disturbed by the nonchalance at which Cordelia swore as she was still not used to it.

"Do you remember what day is it today?" I replied to her with another question.

"Ah! It's Christmas today!" Kathyln said in a very excited tone.

"Oh yeah! That's the goddamn reason you woke me up already even though we slept so late!"

"Cordelia, we need to go to my parent's house remember?"

"Of course, of course!" Cordelia replied as she went to the bath.

Kathyln also got up from the bed and was getting ready to change.

Looking at both of them, I unconsciously said, "Let's have a bath together?"

Cordelia and Kathyln both looked at me with wide eyes cheeks tinted red but both of them moved to the gigantic bath.

(A/N: This takes place after the fanfic had already ended. This is non-cannon so there are some details that will be changed but Jude, Cordelia and Kathyln live together in an isolated mansion and they visit their family every now and then. Arthur and Tessia are the King and Queen of ALL of Dicathen since Jude relinquished the position.)

After the bath was done, I wore a black suit with gold trimmings and platinum cuff links. Cordelia wore a serene white and pink dress while Kathyln wore a black dress.

(A/N: Quite bad at describing, mostly relied on the novel. Kathyln wore the same dress as she did when Arthur gave his speech and Jude wore similar clothes to the one in the cover.)

After we were ready, I teleported all of us to Wishborne Palace build for the Dicathen Royalty, a new line of royalty created to rule over all of the continent. 

The guards let us in without the need of any identification. 

Arthur POV:

Waking up at the break of dawn was tiring, especially after the wild night I had with Tessia, but it was worth it because today was CHRISTMAS! One of the few times enjoyable times I get to spend with my family away from work that I forc- ahem- allowed Seth and Bairon to work on in the night.

I woke up Tess with a kiss on her lips. Her eyelids opened slowly and she gave me a sly smile, causing both of us to blush.  

'Oh, what happened to the innocent Tess I could tease all day I wonder?'

We took an ice cold bath together before changing into our clothes. I wore the elven clothes Gramps had given me while Tessia wore a light green dress that highlighted her silver hair and sapphire eyes.

Suddenly, someone burst into our room and shrieked, "MAMA! PAPA!"

Eleanor POV:

I woke up, excited from the morning.