Uncrowning

|Third POV|

A shroud of unparalleled power enveloped the battleground as Jude steadily advanced towards Kezess, an aura of determination emanating from him.

Arthur, recognising his role in this pivotal moment, stepped back, passing by Jude with a solemn nod. "End him, brother," Arthur's voice resonated.

Jude's response was concise. "Without a doubt."

As Jude and Kezess drew nearer, their clashing King's Force reverberated through the very fabric of reality, tearing it asunder with its sheer intensity.

Kezess, his twisted grin betraying his malevolent intentions, jeered, "Once I dispose of you, Jude Leywin, I will have to cleanse Epheotus because of your actions."

A subtle smile curved Jude's lips, his emerald gaze unwavering as he posed a simple question, "Do you truly believe victory is within your grasp?"

Kezess's lavender eyes glimmered with a darkened hue, shifting into a deep purple as he confidently retorted, "You may possess considerable strength, but you are a mere 'lesser.' A lesser being can never triumph over an Asura, let alone the most powerful one."

"Is that the best you can do, the most powerful Asura?" Jude taunted as Kezess unleashed a relentless torrent of mana towards him.

Dragon's Breath.

A devastating combination of concentrated mana and aether, capable of laying waste to entire cities within seconds. It was a signature move of dragons, renowned for its destructive power.

Jude scoffed, his mastery over spatium converging around him, expertly diverting the attack with precision. "Don't tell me this feeble display is all you have," he taunted, a smirk playing on his lips, as he ignited every Godrune within him.

Kezess's expression remained impassive, unaffected by Jude's provocation, as they both charged towards each other with unwavering determination. However, just moments before their blows collided, the very fabric of reality seemed to shift, disorienting Jude and causing him to miss his intended strike.

In that fleeting instant, Kezess seized the opportunity, landing a devastating punch squarely on Jude's jaw, the force piercing through the weakened point of Infinity.

Jude staggered, blood spilling from his mouth, but he quickly rose to his feet, a steely resolve burning in his eyes. "Impressive trick, Kezess," he grunted, wiping away the blood with a swipe of his hand.

Jude's wings, a magnificent fusion of Creation and Destruction vivum, unfurled from his back as he enveloped himself in his formidable armor. The ethereal manifestation of his power radiated with a dazzling brilliance.

Kezess mirrored his opponent, adorning himself in a resplendent aetheric armor. Jude couldn't help but offer a sardonic remark, "I didn't realize dragons bothered with fashion choices like armor."

With lightning speed, Jude utilized the Nine Celestial Steps technique, launching himself towards Kezess in a blink of an eye. This extraordinary maneuver allowed him to cover vast distances in an instant, rendering Kezess's reality-shifting trick ineffective. With a punch infused with the force of destruction, Jude aimed to strike down his formidable adversary. However, Kezess's aetheric armor managed to save him from being instantly defeated, withstanding the devastating blow.

Despite the power and potency of the Nine Celestial Steps, it had not yet been perfected. The challenge lay in the activation process, which required a fraction of time to ignite the aether and execute the move. Kezess seized this opportunity by manipulating time, launching a swift counterattack before Jude could fully unleash his assault.

Despite possessing a Godrune in aevum, the mastery Kezess possessed over aevum was nothing to scoff at. The thin veil of aether that Jude had enveloped himself in was unable to entirely ward off Kezess's spell, leaving him momentarily frozen in time, unable to respond.

Clad in his formidable vivum armor, Jude appeared invincible. However, Kezess knew that aether possessed the potential to pierce through even the most resilient defenses. And so, he aimed to exploit this weakness, channeling a surge of aetheric power towards Jude.

But fate had a different plan.

In a split second, Jude harnessed the mastery of aevum, freezing Kezess in time and effortlessly evading his impending strike. The suspended moment gave Jude an opportunity to seize the advantage. With a swift and calculated kick to Kezess's right leg, the dragon winced, momentarily stunned by the unexpected blow.

Capitalizing on the opening, Jude unleashed a devastating punch infused with the full force of Destruction. The aetheric armor that had once shielded Kezess reached its breaking point, crumbling under the immense impact. The resulting explosion propelled Kezess backward, sending him hurtling through the air.

Breathing heavily, Kezess uttered a begrudging acknowledgment, "I can't defeat you without her assistance, it seems. The power of the half-fusion stage... it's absurdly formidable."

A prickling sensation prickled Jude's spine, originating from a single point but swiftly spreading throughout his body. Goosebumps erupted across his skin, sending tremors down his spine. Instinctively, he looked up, his expression turning solemn as a figure descended from the heavens. There was no mistaking her identity.

Her obsidian black tresses cascaded past her shoulders, framing piercing scarlet eyes that seemed to penetrate the very souls of those who dared to meet her gaze. Yet, it was the weight of her presence that struck the most fear into Jude.

Her aura, restrained but palpable, radiated like an eternal sun, casting an unyielding radiance upon all who stood in her path.

"You are not her," Jude observed, his voice laced with apprehension, as she gracefully touched the ground, "Asmodeus possesses far greater strength than this."

"I may not have fully descended upon this world yet," the girl retorted with a cold smirk, "But I have sent forth my most formidable clone. While it would have been more gratifying to face you at your peak, I suppose eliminating you before that will still serve my purpose. So, prepare to meet your end."

Jude scoffed, his resolve unwavering as he summoned his ethereal gray sword from his dimensional storage. "I'm afraid your wishes will go unfulfilled," he declared defiantly.

Unleashing the full extent of his power, Jude refused to hold back any longer. The pressure he exuded was not overwhelming in its force, but rather insidiously lethal. It felt as though one's very soul was grazing the edge of the Grim Reaper's scythe upon encountering his aura.

Asmodeus's own aura matched the intensity and potency of Jude's, as she summoned her own formidable sword.

Kezess, realizing he was overmatched, attempted to retreat from the fierce battle. But his retreat was swiftly halted as Jude charged towards him with unwavering determination.

"Do not underestimate me!" Kezess roared in defiance, unleashing a devastating Dragon's Breath attack and attempting to halt time itself. However, Jude was prepared this time.

Amplifying the power of Infinity with aevum, Jude effortlessly repelled both spells. With the aid of his Nine Celestial Steps technique, he closed the distance between them in an instant, his sword technique ready to strike.

His gray sword clashed against Kezess's defenses, effortlessly slicing through and piercing his mana core.

"With one hindrance removed," Jude declared coldly, withdrawing his sword, "the most powerful Asura's life is extinguished."