A/N

Hey guys! As you may know, I have been diligently working on rewriting and improving the narrative for the Webnovel version. While the one-click import didn't go as planned, this setback allowed me to manually add the chapters, granting me the opportunity to refine the story further.

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude and ask for your valuable feedback. As readers, your opinions and insights play a significant role in shaping the story's development. Your support means the world to me, and I genuinely appreciate all the time and effort you invest in reading and engaging with my work.

The Xyrus Academy arc is rapidly approaching its climax on the Webnovel platform, and I'm thrilled to share the latest twists and turns with you. Rest assured, the story will undergo significant changes, but its core elements will remain intact. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I won't be able to start from scratch and remove Arthur from the storyline entirely like I had wanted to. However, I will ensure that his presence enhances the narrative and complements Jude's journey.

I invite each and every one of you to read the revised version of the story on Webnovel. Your feedback is incredibly valuable, and I'm eager to hear your thoughts on the improvements made. Your support through comments, ratings, and sharing the story would mean a great deal to me.

Thank you for your continued support and for being an essential part of this writing journey. Together, let's embark on an extraordinary adventure in the rewritten tale of Jude Leywin.

Click the link on my bio to access the Webnovel version!