Storming Epheotus

|Arthur|

The world warped and twisted under Kezess's formidable power, leaving me disoriented and struggling to find my footing. His control over reality itself was a daunting display of strength, and it was clear that he held a considerable advantage over me.

As the battle raged on, I could feel his sadistic delight in prolonging my torment. He toyed with me, deliberately restraining his full power to savor each moment of my struggle. The realization hit me hard—I was outmatched, and his intentions were far from merciful.

'I warned you about this Princess!' Regis roared inside my mind, 'You shouldn't be so arrogant!'

Inside the recesses of my mind, Regis's admonishment rang true. Arrogance had clouded my judgment, leading me down this treacherous path. But there was no time for regrets or self-doubt. I had to focus on the present, on the task at hand.

Regis coiled around my right arm, imbuing it with the potent energy of Destruction. Our fists collided in a powerful clash, sending shockwaves rippling through the air. Kezess watched in astonishment as his hand began to erode under the force of Destruction.

"This power...," Kezess muttered, his voice tinged with both curiosity and concern. He quickly concentrated aevum on his hand, effortlessly healing the damage.

Despair threatened to consume me as I realized the immense gap in power between us. The odds seemed overwhelmingly against me, and doubt crept into my mind. But I refused to succumb.

As the world trembled beneath our feet, Kezess's face contorted with realization. "I've wasted too much time," he muttered, a hint of desperation in his voice.

Suddenly, the sky above Epheotus shattered, creating a massive rift. From its depths emerged a formidable army comprising powerful mages and warriors, clad in attire unfamiliar to both Dicathen and Alacarya.

At the forefront stood Kathyln, adorned in her regal attire and an icy blue tiara. Beside her stood a mage of equal prowess, possessing pink hair and piercing blue eyes. There was a man with golden hair and scarlet eyes, weaker than Kathyln and her companion but radiating his own formidable strength.

Yet, it was the man emanating the most overwhelming aura who seized my attention. With sleek, jet-black hair contrasting against his pale skin and eyes that shone like emeralds, he exuded a commanding presence. Muscles rippled beneath his military commander attire, and his mere presence seemed to submerge the entire world.

"I have returned, Arthur," Jude declared with a confident smirk.

A surge of joy and relief washed over me as I returned his smile. "Welcome back, Jude," I replied, my heart brimming with happiness at his long-awaited return.

|Jude|

I surveyed the battered figure of Arthur, locked in a fierce battle against Kezess Indrath. Despite his newfound strength from the dragon heart, it was clear that Arthur was outmatched. His survival thus far could be attributed to Kezess's arrogance and lack of foresight.

Sensing the approaching presence of hundreds of Asuras, predominantly Pantheons and Indraths, drawn to the commotion of our invasion, I swiftly formulated a plan.

"Cordelia, Kathyln," I commanded with authority, "Take charge of eliminating the high-ranking Asuras alongside Arthur. I will personally deal with Kezess Indrath."

Kezess's deep purple eyes met my determined emerald gaze, his King's Force emanating in all its grandeur. It surpassed even that of Agrona's—Kezess was on an entirely different level.

However, I refused to be intimidated. A half-smile graced my lips as the Asuras closed in, their confidence faltering the moment I unleashed the full force of my half-fusion core.

The arrogant expressions on the faces of the Asuras quickly crumbled, replaced by fear and bewilderment. They had witnessed the overwhelming power at my disposal.

Kezess Indrath, the self-proclaimed king of Epheotus, had ruled over the Asuras through sheer might. But now, his reign faced a formidable challenge. What would become of him when his own power was overshadowed by that of a mere "lesser"?

"In the name of justice and in remembrance of the atrocities committed against the Djinns, the annihilation of the Asclepius clan, and the countless other heinous crimes, I, Jude Leywin, the hero of Dicathen, shall administer your final judgment, Kezess Indrath," I proclaimed, my voice resonating with unwavering authority and causing the very air to tremble.

A palpable sense of fear washed over the Asuras present, their confidence shaken in the face of my resolute determination. Though they posed no threat to me, the Lords of the various races stood as exceptions, their gazes locked upon me with a mixture of caution and curiosity.

"Listen well, Asuran Lords," I declared, turning to address them directly. "If you and your forces retreat now, I shall spare you. I made a promise to an Asura who aided me—I will not perpetrate genocide against Epheotus, nor will I bring complete annihilation upon all Asuras. Kezess Indrath and Aldir alone shall bear the consequences for their actions. The remaining Pantheons and Indraths will face justice in due time for any harm inflicted upon Dicathen."

A moment of hesitation swept across the Asuran Lords as they exchanged glances, weighing the risks and rewards of this pivotal decision.

"We stand with you, Jude Leywin," spoke the Lord of the Thyestes Clan, representing the unified voice of the others, as their forces began their strategic retreat.

Kezess's usually impassive and stoic countenance contorted with pure rage at the betrayal he now faced. However, I had expected as much.

Kezess ruled over Epheotus not through the loyalty of his subjects, but solely by virtue of his overwhelming power. Believing himself invincible, he governed with tyranny, assured that no one could challenge his authority.

Yet, upon my arrival, stronger than him and unwavering in my pursuit of justice, the Lords saw an opportunity to seize a different course.

Now, faced with the consequences of his own arrogance, Kezess Indrath trembled, the weight of his misdeeds crashing down upon him. The tide had turned, and I stood firm in my resolve to deliver the justice that was long overdue.

With every step forward, I inched closer to Kezess, prepared to execute the long-awaited verdict that would put an end to his reign of terror and restore balance to our fractured world.