Chapter 2

Joon knew that Mandy was just being a turd and pushing her sister and he also knew that if he didn't help he'd have to deal with the wrath that is Mandy, and that sent a full body shiver throughout him. "Well if you don't, another Alpha might try since she's unmarked and doesn't smell like any Alphas." Joon knew that the odds of another Alpha being around was slim, but he also knew that Jin's Alpha wouldn't like that. 

"I swear to God Sissy if you do any of that I will never talk to you..."

"Are you okay Kris? I didn't mean to interrupt but you are kinda emitting a lot of distressed scents." Jin looked nervous, his hand was rubbing the back of his neck and he was blushing.

"Now go be a good girl and go get your man, I'll be home in like an hour. Love you Omega."

Kris sighed, "love you too Alpha." She turned around and looked at Jin, he was gorgeous "I'm fine I promise, Sissy likes to tease me."

His head cocked to the side, "you call Mandy Sissy? That's so cute."

Kris dropped her head down to look at the ground as she shuffled back and forth, "yeah, uh I know that we weren't sisters for long but I really latched onto her since she was older and an Alpha, so it kinda just stuck."

"Why did you guys stop talking?"

Her head snapped up to look at him, "when our parents got divorced I was mad. Her Dad was so nice to me and treated me like I was his actual daughter. Then he went and cheated on my Mom so we left and I never wanted to speak to them again. He tried to reach out several times, but I always ignored it. When my Mom was on her death bed she told me the truth, that it was her that cheated and he took the blame so I wouldn't hate her. I reached out to Mandy wanting to talk to both of them and she told me that he had passed away a few months prior. I apologized and we've been talking ever since. We may not have spent a lot of time together but I will always consider her my Sissy."

Jin chuckled a bit, he wasn't expecting that much information and for her to open up that much but he must say he likes it. "I'm glad that you still have each other, it's hard not having a family."

She scoffed a bit, "try being a female Omega, at least as an Alpha male people tend to leave you alone."

Jin took a step closer and growled, "who hurt you?" His eyes flashing red.

Kris whimpered a bit and bared her neck towards him, "Alpha," she whined and it made Jin shake his head.

"Sorry," he stepped back to give her space. His pheromones released to calm her down a bit. "We have two Omegas in our pack and all of us are overprotective of them."

Kris had finally calmed down a bit, "it's okay. Mandy has told me a lot about your pack. I like how Hobi and Kat are mated and both Betas. Then Jk is also a Beta and he has an Omega. And don't get me started on her and her Alpha. You don't see a lot of Alphas together these days. I like it though, they seem to really love each other."

"We do, I love Mandy with my whole heart. Want to go get your bags and then we can head home? Jinnie here can whip us up something delicious to eat."

Kris looked at Joon and then back to Jin, "you cook?"

Jin's chest puffed up with pride, "I do."

Joon started to grumble that he was there too and when he realized that they were completely ignoring him, so he just went to get her bags. It didn't take him long, her Omega scent was all over them. He grabbed them and made his way back to the two that were giving each other heart eyes. He rolled his eyes, "looks like we're going to be adding another member to our pack. Damnit she's never going to let me live this one down. I bet a week before they started this shit and it's been 20 minutes." He walked over to Jin and smacked the back of his head, "if you are done flirting we should get home."

"Oh, yeah." Jin turned to Kris and gave her his arm, "ready to head home?"

She blushed bright red and nodded her head, they took off towards the car without Joon or her luggage "sure don't mind me, I'll get the bags like I'm some kind of butler."

"Thanks Joonie," Jin called back with a smirk.

Damn Alpha hearing, but Joon dragged the bags and loaded them into the car. He just went ahead and sat in the back, he knew they would want to be closer. When wolves find their other half it doesn't take long for them to find themselves drawn towards each other. Joon smiled when he remembered how he met Mandy.

It was one of the hottest days of the year and she was working, Joon was running late to meet up with the guys when he skidded to a stop. Right there in the middle of the Bellagio fountain was the most gorgeous woman he's ever seen in his life. She had long black hair that was in a braid, she was wearing short shorts and a tiny top. She had a camera in front of her face and she was clicking away.

He looked at what the camera was pointing at and there was a woman in a ball gown standing right in front of where the water show was going off. She had light brown hair that was curly and she honestly looked terrified.

"Kat I swear to God if I don't get this shot I'm going to scream."

"But why me? Mandy, I'm not a model and you know this, I hate dresses too. I look ridiculous, please let me go."

Mandy sighed, "I have 20 minutes to get this picture and then my permission to be standing in this damn fountain is revoked. The model got sick and you two were the same size, so suck it up Beta and do this for me. Please."

His phone rang and he didn't want to look away from her, her name was apparently Mandy. But since his phone wouldn't stop, he answered it. "Where are you?"

"Hobi, I'm outside the Bellagio. Come here, I think I found my mate."