Chapter 13

"Baby how long do we have before your heat starts? I noticed you started swiping Mandy's things already."

Tae snuggled into his Beta's chest, he may be a Beta but he looks like an Alpha. "Two or three days at the most."

Jk wrapped his arms around Tae's small waist, "alright, I'll put in for some time off." His hand went to lay on Tae's flat stomach, "I can't wait until my pup is in here."

Tae rubbed his cheek all over Jk's chest, "you don't think we are rushing anything do you? I mean Kat and Hobi have been mated the longest and they don't talk about pups. Not even Mandy and Joon talk about them and they've been together almost as long as those two."

Jk may not be an Alpha but he could sense how distressed his Omega was, "oh my beautiful mate, you want a pup right?" Tae nodded his head against Jk's chest, "then you shall get a pup. It's as simple as that."

The Omega's head popped up, his hair slightly curly and all over the place from rubbing all over his Beta "but you want a pup too right? I don't want us to have one just because I want one. I want you to want a pup too."

"Oh baby of course I want you to have my pups. I may not be an Alpha but I can't wait to see your stomach grow and know it's because of me." He started rubbing his hand up and down Tae's back calming him down so they could get some sleep.

Kris smelled maraschino cherries and almonds, it was heavenly. It took her a few minutes to fully wake up and realize it was Jin's scent and it was so strong because her face was buried in his chest. Her head shot up and it looked like he was still asleep. Thank goodness. She tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go of her. 

As soon as she rolled over he rolled with her and pulled her back towards his chest, his nose in her hair "you smell like every beautiful flower ever," he mumbled and Kris was fairly sure that her face was bright red.

Mandy was up early making food for everyone, they had some things to talk about as a pack. Once all of the food was made and on the table, she sent off a text to the group chat telling everyone to get to the dining room. It took a few minutes but they all shuffled in. Half were already dressed for the day, the other half rocking bedhead. Once everyone sat down she started. "We need to talk about a few things, as a pack."

They all stopped eating to look at her, "well since it seems we are adding to our pack, which is fabulous. But this house isn't really made for pups. Those damn stairs alone are a safety hazard. So here's my question. Do we want to find a bigger house for all of us that will hold pups safely or do we want to split off?"

Tae and Jimin started tearing up, "I wanted you guys to be here, raising our pups together."

Jimin wrapped his arms around Tae, "I don't want to leave you guys either, we are family."

Mandy jumped up and ran over to the two Omegas that were about to start bawling any second, "Oh babies, I'm sorry. Of course we can stay together. I just want my Omegas happy that's all. I didn't know if you'd want your own space."

They nuzzle her neck, each on the opposite side. "No, we are family. Don't make me quote Stitch on you."

She reached up to pet Jimin's soft hair, "I won't sweetie." She kissed the top of his head, "go to your Alpha before he murders me." Jimin giggled and then launched himself into his Alpha's lap. She turned to Tae and kissed the top of his head, "if you want us to help with the pups, nothing would make me happier."

"Promise?"

"Of course, now go to Jk. Your Beta is mad at me now." Tae did the same as Jimin, he giggled and then launched himself into Jk's lap. She got back in her seat and looked at everyone, "well I don't have work today other than editing so I'll contact a realtor to put this place up for sale. If there's anything you want let me know so I can get a list going for the realtor."

Before everyone left she asked the Alphas and the two male Betas to stay. "This is not going to be cheap, I know our Omegas. Kat will be easy, as long as everyone else is happy she'll be. But she deserves nice shit too."

Yoongi sighed, "Jimin and Tae are bougie as fuck. So this is going to be pricey."

Kook was rubbing the back of his neck, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek. "I don't make as much as you do though Yoongi. I'm a cop, you are a CEO."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "like I care about that shit. I have more than enough money. Jin and Hobi's restaurant is doing quite well and we all know how great Mandy is with money. If we find something they love I don't mind pitching in more. You know that Kook, we are family and if we spilt up it'll upset my baby boy and I don't want that." Yoongi smirked, "although getting him away from your Omega might help my case with putting off pups for a bit."

"You don't want pups?"

Yoongi snapped his eyes towards Mandy, "sure, we'll have pups as soon as you and Kat do."

Mandy narrowed her eyes at the arrogant Alpha, their mates wanted pups and badly but Kat and Mandy had been holding out. Although Kat has been wavering here lately, she was just waiting to try and get Mandy on board so they could have them together. "That's low."

He shrugged his shoulders, "your mate has been asking for years."

"And so has yours," she countered.

"And I'll give him what he wants as soon as you give yours what he wants."