Chapter 37

Both of the Omegas cooed at their youngest Omega, they wrapped their arms around her and assured her that it wasn't dumb. "Oh baby, you would make Jin so happy if he knew that you wanted to get married."

"Don't tell him yet, promise. I don't want him to feel pressured to do anything. I kinda forced mating on him."

Tae and Jimin both rolled their eyes so hard, like an Omega could ever really force an Alpha to do anything they didn't want to do. But they didn't want her to be upset anymore, Tae pet her hair softly, "we won't say anything, we promise. But let's eat, the pup is starving." 

Her head snapped up, "do you know for sure?"

He shook his head no, "no but I'm hoping so. But regardless, this pup is starving." He said with a cheeky smirk as he pointed towards himself.

Kris rolled her eyes and pushed Tae towards the food, "okay you big baby let's get you fed." They spent the next hour laughing and eating and just enjoying their time together. That is until Jimin's phone rang.

He looked at it with a bit of panic and then a smile, "well hello my amazing, handsome, wonderful Alp.."

"Don't give me that shit Omega. Did you steal my fucking car?" Yoongi yelled through the phone making all three of the whimper.

"It's not stealing if you have the keys and are married. Plus my name is on the title too."

Yoongi sighed trying to reign in his anger, "baby boy, Daddy had a very important meeting today and he needed his car. I had to get a ride with my secretary."

Jimin started to tear up, "I'm sorry Yoongi, you told us to bring her food and we needed to go shopping. I didn't mean to mess anything up."

"It's okay, I made it to the building where the meeting was. I don't mind you taking the car, I just wish you would have told me. I panicked for a second thinking it was stolen, plus I don't like you two being out and about alone. Mandy would kill me if something happened to you guys while she was gone. So finish up there and then meet me in my office. I'll have Jk come get Tae." 

Yoongi hung up and smirked, "he's so getting punished," he mumbled to himself.

Tae looked at Jimin and they both gulped, Kris giggled and clapped her hands "you two are so fucked."

Jimin groaned, "earlier I was excited about being punished, but now." His whole body shook, "that was scary."

"At least your mate doesn't routinely carry handcuffs around," Tae scoffed.

"Uh he has a fucking sex room in his office, he going to do a lot more than handcuff me. I'll be lucky if I can even fucking walk after this." Jimin was freaking out, he knew that his Alpha would never truly hurt him, but he could make him beg for release.

They headed towards Yoongi's office, they pulled into his CEO spot. "Come on Jimin, the longer you take the worse it's going to be." Jimin nodded his head and latched onto his soulmate. Tae chuckled a bit, "we asked for this so we must handle it with grace."

Jimin snorted, "fuck grace, I'm handling this with begging and hopefully some screams of pleasure." They made their way up to the top floor, Jimin didn't even bother knocking he just walked in. There standing in front of the window that took up the entire back wall of his office was Yoongi. He was in his suit and he had his back towards them. 

He was staring so hard at his Alpha that he didn't even notice that Tae left his side and walked over to the couch until he heard the Beta, "I heard you were bad today baby, I guess someone needs to be reminded of the rules."

Jimin watched with wide eyes as Tae's head dropped down, "I'm sorry," he whispered.

Jk reached down and placed his finger under his Omega's chin, "you have two choices. You can blow me right here, right now and that's the end of it. Or I take you somewhere of my choice, handcuff you and fuck you on the hood of my car."

Tae's eyes went wide as he looked around, he didn't want to be handcuffed but he didn't want to blow Jk in Yoongi's office. Call him possessive but he doesn't want anyone else to see just how amazing his Beta's cock is. That's for him only. So there was only one choice, "number two."

The Beta chuckled as he grabbed his Omega's hand, "good choice, but I haven't decided if I'm going to let you cum or not. Depends on how good you are for me." He turned back and winked at Jimin, "bye Yoongi." Then they were gone.

It was so quiet in the office that you could hear their hearts beating, "Alpha," Jimin whispered.

Yoongi didn't say a word, he just reached into his pocket and tossed Jimin a key. It was the key to the sex room Yoongi had installed when they got mated. He wanted to be able to have Jimin whenever, and after his secretary walked in on Yoongi pounding into Jimin on his desk he knew that he had to do something. So then came the creation of the sex room.

"Where are we going Kookie?"

Jk didn't say a word, or even look at the Omega. He just kept driving, until he got to where he wanted to be. It was a lookout point, the city and all of its beautiful lights would be behind them and it would be the perfect backdrop to the sex tape they are about to make. One advantage of having a cop car is the camera. And Jk is about to use it for his pleasure.

He pulled up and positioned the car in the perfect spot and then he got out, still not saying anything to Tae. But Tae is a great Omega so of course he followed him out of the car, "Kookie?"