Chapter 6

"No," Jin threw him towards the bed where Jimin was sitting there looking mildly confused and partly amused. "How dare you upset her. You are a damn Alpha and she's an Omega who doesn't know your personality. Do that shit again and I will hurt you."

Jimin giggled a bit, "damn Jinnie, you really do like her don't you?"

Yoongi snorted, "he called her My Omega and kissed her forehead not 20 seconds ago."

Jin's mouth dropped down, "no I most certainly did not."

"Uh, dude. Yes, you did, I was there. I heard it and saw it. You also told her to eat and get ready because you guys are going out." Yoongi's head was cocked to the side a bit in confusion.

"I did?"

Yoongi nodded his head, "you did."

"Fuck, what do I do now?" Jimin was rolling back and forth on the bed laughing his ass off, "stop laughing and help me damnit."

"If you don't know what to do, let your Alpha take over."

Jin's mouth dropped open, "if I do that, she'll be marked before we even leave the God damn house Jimin."

"Would that be such a bad thing?"

"YES," Jin yelled. Then he smacked his hand over his mouth. He didn't want Kris to hear, "I want her but I don't want to scare her off. Jesus we just met yesterday and Mandy would literally kill me. Hell and Kat would help her hide my body. She'd chop me up into little pieces and feed me to a pig farm, they'd never find me and those two would lead the damn search for my body. They'd be on the news crying for the return of their friend Seokjin knowing damn well that I'm now pig poop. I'm sure that's a number in the playbook."

That caused both Yoongi and Jimin to crack up because that's exactly what would happen if any of them ever crossed those two. Whoever said that females are weak, never met those two that's for sure. "Take her out and have fun, just be yourself Jin. You are a great catch and any Omega would be lucky to have you."

Jimin patted his mate on the shoulder and got up from the bed, "although showing off the goods would help. Here.." Jimin pushed Jin out of his room and into Jin's. "Take off the hoodie, you aren't 15 anymore." Then he started throwing things at him. 15 minutes later Jin was wearing a white shirt that had a deep v-neck to show off his collar bones and some ripped jeans.

He walked into the living room and waited for Kris to come out, when she walked out he smiled. She was wearing a shirt that said must be a Weasley. "Harry Potter fan?"

"Yes," she grinned. "I love Harry Potter so much. I'm a Slytherin." She winked and smirked, then she blushed, "sorry, you probably think I'm a huge nerd."

"Well if you are, then so am I. I'm a Gryffindor. Let's go to this Harry Potter-themed coffee shop first and then we'll begin our day." Jin drove the both of them to the coffee shop and he couldn't help but smile at how excited Kris was, she was bouncing in her seat and squirming around. They ordered coffee to go but he let her look around while he waited to pick up their drinks. 

He just watched her, she was flitting around the place looking at everything. Once he picked up their drinks he walked over and saw that she was looking at some memorabilia from the movie. "Here's your drink."

She squeaked a bit and looked at him with wide eyes. It made him chuckle, "are you sure you are a Slytherin? You give off more Hufflepuff vibes to me."

"I took the test like a million times because I thought the same but kept coming out as Slytherin. So I guess I am."

Hmm, Jin hummed. "Well let's go check out the next stop." Originally he was going to drive by and see if she'd say something but screw that. He's pulling out all the big guns today. He's going to show her that he can be the man for her, that he can be her Alpha. 

He pulled into the parking lot of the Mob Museum and she started smacking his arm in excitement. "Ouch," he whined and held his arm like she actually hurt him.

"Oh Jin, I'm sorry." She pushed his shirt sleeve up to see if he was actually hurt. It's adorable that she thinks she can actually hurt him. Even if you took out the Alpha and Omega, he's a man and she's a tiny female. She can't hurt him. Then he remembered the two females back home.

"I'm kidding," he said as his large hand covered both of hers. "You didn't hurt me."

"Oh," she whispered. Then she smacked him sorta hard, "don't scare me like that."

Ahh there's her Slytherin side. "Well I'm guessing you are excited about going in here?"

"So excited, I love anything to do with the Mafia or Mob."

This girl is strange, he'd never met an Omega that was so excited about a bunch of dudes that committed crimes before. "What do you love about it?"

"The way they do it in plain sight. They also have created a whole policing system for criminals. It's really fascinating how they created a necessary evil."

That.. That was not the answer he was expecting at all. Jin leaned forward and their lips were inches apart, "so you are telling me that you love bad boys?"

"N.. Nnooo." Then she opened her car door and practically sprinted towards the front door.

Jin shook his head, he was affecting her. So he's going to keep on doing that.

Kris was panicking hardcore but she's learned to do it all inside so outwardly no one notices. It's harder around Alphas, they can smell when an Omega is stressed, happy, sad, and even horny. Get your head in the game Kris because here he comes. "Ready to head in?" Kris nodded her head eagerly, she's more than ready. Who has been telling all of her favorites to this Alpha?

They spent several hours looking at everything, then he heard her stomach growl. "Hungry?"

"Yeah, I would murder someone for some baked ziti right now."