Chapter 54

As soon as he got into their room Yoongi set everything down within reach of the nest and then locked the door. Jimin was still fussing with his nest, making sure everything was just right. The Alpha rolled his eyes at the fact that he had the other two Omegas things, Kats as well as Joons and Mandys. So many smells but that's okay, soon they'll be drowned out.

"Alpha," he squeaked like he had no idea Yoongi was standing there. His arms went out wide as he showed him the nest, "do you like our nest?"

Yoongi's head cocked to the side, "our nest? Does that mean I have permission to come inside it and lay down with you?"

He was swaying back and forth purring, "please Alpha."

He crawled into his nes, their nest. "Omega, this is such a pretty nest you made for us. Thank you for this gift." Yoongi need to get some food and water into him before his heat kicks back in, but he needed to kiss him. So that's what he did, his large hands palmed his Omega's cheeks and his lips slipped over Jimin's plump ones. The Omega moaned into his Alpha's mouth as their tongues brushed against each other.

When they were both out of breath, Yoongi pulled back and nuzzled against his scent gland. "Baby boy, let's get some food in you okay?"

"Not hungry," he whimpered as his lips tried to find Yoongi's again.

"Omega, you will eat and you will drink. Then Alpha is going to make love to you over and over and over." He kissed his lips softly, "will you do that? Will you eat for me and then let me make love to you in our nest?"

"Yes Alpha, please. I want that."

The elder peeled a tangerine and fed him piece by piece. Then he opened the lunchbox and fed him several of the small sandwiches she had packed. Lastly, he got him to drink a bottle of water. "Baby boy, let's lay down and cuddle. Rest, maybe get some sleep before the next round starts."

"Okay," he whispered as Yoongi laid him down on top of him. He wiggled back and forth until he got comfortable and then with a sweet sigh he was asleep. It wouldn't last for long, he didn't get his Alpha's knot. Contrary to popular belief you don't need cum to calm down the Heat, as long as they cum and get knotted they'll be fine. There are risks of pregnancy, as always but it can be done. Hard as fuck to knot without cumming but thankfully condoms do exist.

Jimin got on suppressants because Yoongi wasn't ready for pups yet. He knew that he'd beg for cum and it would be hard for the elder to resist that Alpha instinct and pull to breed their Omega. He slept for about an hour before Yoongi could feel his slick pouring out of him. "Alpha," he whimpered as he squirmed back and forth on him. The Alpha's dick has been hard basically since he got home.

"I've got you," there's no need to prep him. Especially since he's in heat, but Yoongi did it earlier anyway. He lifted his hips up just enough to slide deep inside him making both of their wolves howl. He worked hard to get them both to cum, he wanted pups and Yoongi promised him pups. "Want my cum Omega? Want me to knot you, fill you up, and breed you?"

His head was thrown back as he started to bounce up and down on him, Yoongi just continued to hold his hips while he chased his high, "please Alpha, breed me. Fill me up, want your pups." His ass was slamming up and down so hard on the elder's dick. "Gonna make you cum Alpha."

And fuck did he, his slick was pouring down Yoongi's thighs and onto the nest below them, his nails were scratching the elder's chest. Jimin's cum was all over his stomach, but still he continued to bounce, "knot me Alpha," he demanded his blue eyes boring into the Alpha's red ones. With one last hard push, his knot made it past the Omega's rim and locked them into place. 

Jimin smiled before he dropped down onto Yoongi's chest, licking at his neck. Streams of cum were constantly pouring out of the elder's cock, "mark me Omega, make me yours."

"Hmm, no. I don't think I will."

Yoongi flipped them, mindful of the knot still inside him. "And why not?"

The Omega smirked at him and bit his lip, "because you want it so bad, but you haven't begged enough yet."

They spent the next two days having sex and Yoongi begging Jimin to mark him, he was beyond tired, starving, and probably dehydrated. But his rut was still here since Jimin was still in heat. He's never getting on suppressants again. This is not a normal heat, it should never last this long. Yoongi didn't care if they end up with 100 pups. 

Another wave of lust hit him, but he could barely open his eyes let alone move. "Jimin, do what you want baby boy. Daddy is tired." He started to whine about the knot, "Omega I promise you that even if I'm asleep my body will do what it's supposed to do. It will give you all the cum you want and my knot."

The Alpha had made sure that Jimin was fed, pleased, and hydrated but he was fairly sure he's lost at least 10 pounds in the past two days. He didn't even know a body could produce this much cum. It never has during any of his ruts before. It was like it was determined to knock Jimin up. He already looked pregnant, his stomach so bloated with all of the cum. Yoongi hasn't left his hole since that first time. He wouldn't let him, didn't want any cum to get out.

Jimin looked at his exhausted mate underneath him, he was such a good Alpha. Yoongi made sure that he ate and drank, refusing to take any for himself. He only rested when Jimin did and it wasn't much since he begged him to still try and breed him. He's going to mark him, he deserves it, he made him beg long enough.