Chapter 64

Yoongi looked at his phone, 'tell Minnie to get home right now.' Seriously Tae? He reached down and brushed his fingers across his Omega's cheek, it only caused him to suck him harder and whine. He really doesn't like to be disturbed from his naps.

'He's asleep right now Tae, can it wait until he wakes up?'

Tae rolled his eyes when he saw the text, 'you can get your dick sucked later. This is important Omega business. Jk is coming to get him so you can't say no.'

Like a Beta could force an Alpha to do anything where their Omega is concerned. 'Fine, but when he's pissed it's on you. Because I'm not getting my dick sucked you asshat and you know it.'

'You can be his pacifier later.'

Don't kill the pregnant Omega. Yesterday Jimin's nap was cut short because there was a fire drill in the building and because of that Yoongi spent the entire night being his pacifier. That shit is way harder than normal cockwarming because he couldn't hold his Omega in his arms. He could only lay down on his back with Jimin laid between his legs his head on the Alpha's lower stomach. 

The only way to wake him up is to push his thumb into his mouth and break the seal. Jimin hated it and Yoongi hated doing it. All he wanted was his baby boy to be happy and his naps make him a very happy Omega. "Baby boy, Daddy needs you to wake up. Kook is coming to get you. Tae said that there was some sort of Omega business and he needs you."

That was probably the only thing that could have woken him up easily, he popped his mouth off of Yoongi's cock and rubbed his eyes with his sweater paws, "Tae needs me?"

"He does, said it's an emergency. I'm sorry I had to wake you from your nap."

"S'okay," he yawned, "Tae knows why I come here, so if he's waking me up then it's really important."

Yoongi got himself situated back into his pants, then he opened his arms "want to cuddle until Kook comes and gets you?"

He crawled into Yoongi's lap and curled around him with a sweet sigh, "if whatever this emergency is doesn't take too long, can I come back?'

The Omega's head was down, not looking his Alpha in the eyes. Almost like he was scared that he was going to be denied, "how about this. You let me know when you are done doing whatever it is that you are doing and I'll come home."

Jimin's head shot up, "really? Even if it's only 20 minutes from now?"

It definitely will take them longer than 20 minutes, but he wasn't going to say that to Jimin. "Of course. It could be five minutes after you leave and I'd still head home."

"Don't you have an important meeting later?"

Yoongi smiled as he brushed some of his hair back, his thumb tracing over Jimin's plump bottom lip "baby, they are used to you sitting on my lap for an entire meeting. I'm sure they wouldn't mind either pushing it up a few hours or pushing it back to tomorrow. All I have to tell them is that you aren't feeling well and they'll be fine."

Jimin laid back down on his husband's chest just waiting for Kook to show up, it didn't take too long, thankfully. So when they got to the car and Tae was in there waiting for them bouncing up and down Jimin was so confused. "Why didn't you come up?"

Jk sighed, "he's too excited and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold it in in front of Yoongi. And since Mandy made him promise, he stayed out here."

"Promise what?" Jimin asked as he looked at Tae.

"Kris, her birthday is next week. Mandy is almost positive that Kris didn't tell Jin so she wants us to throw her an epic party to get back at Jin."

Jimin started to laugh so hard that he fell over onto the other seat in the car, "is this her getting back at him for the bathtub?"

"Does everyone know about that?"

Tae looked at Jk, "you didn't know until Mandy said something. I'm fairly sure only us and the girls know." Then he turned back to look at Jimin, "so first thought was fancy as fuck since we went with dicks for the mating party. But if you have any ideas."

Jimin bit his lip just trying to contain his grin, "this is a punishment for Jin and a party for Kris right?" Tae nodded his head, already excited where this is going, "then there's only one logical theme we can go with that will truly make Kris happy and piss Jin off to no end."

Tae was bouncing even more in his seat as he cheered and clapped, "what is it, what is it?"

"Ikon."

Jk snorted so loud and Tae's mouth dropped open, "Oh my God, Jimin, that is so fucking perfect."

Jimin was preening with the praise, "I know, I'm good like that. Now let's get shopping." Jimin sent off a text to Yoongi letting him know not to move his meeting. He'd finish before they did odds are.

So for the next 4 hours they shopped and ordered everything they needed to throw the perfect party for Kris and execute the perfect revenge for Jin. "I'm tired," the Omegas whined at the same time.

Jk sighed, "then let's head home." They had bought more than enough, including a lifesize cardboard cutout of Jay, her favorite member and apparently the Alpha that Jin hates with his entire being. This is going to be so funny and dramatic all at the same time.

Yoongi was waiting on them when they got home, he had chili cheese dogs, tater tots, and for dessert ice cream brownie sundaes. Tae's eyes went wide, "Yoongi marry me?" That caused Jimin and Jk to growl while Yoongi scowled, "I'm kidding guys. I don't want an Alpha, I'm more than happy with my bunny Beta."

Jk walked up to Tae and nipped his ear, "and this Beta is going to fuck you like a bunny later."