Chapter 12

Jin took Kris to a really nice steakhouse. When the waiter brought their steaks he sat the plates down and then when he went to place the knives on the table, the knife slipped and cut Kris across her forearm. Jin has never wanted to murder a human so badly before. He jumped up and wrapped the white cloth napkin around her arm. Kris looked pale and she started swaying in her seat.

"Shit, shit."

"Should I call an ambulance?"

Jin looked at the freaked out waiter, "I can drive there faster than it can get here." He got Kris buckled into the passenger seat as he raced around to the other side. "Kris hang on okay. Do you hear me stay awake?" Why the hell is she not healing, she's a wolf?

"Call Sissy," she whimpered before she passed out.

"Hello Jinnie Pooh, how's my si.."

"Mandy, Kris got cut at the restaurant and she's not healing. She won't stop bleeding. I'm taking her to the hospital now."

"Jesus Christ," she growled. "Are you a fucking Alpha wolf or not?"

"What?"

"She has VWD."

"What the fuck is that?"

"Von Willebrand disease, it's the female version of hemophilia. She has trouble clotting. She has to take daily meds, but I'm not sure if she takes it in the morning or evening."

"Then what do I do?" Jin was borderline hysterical. His mate was passed out and bleeding all over his car.

"Lick her wound idiot, how are you a mother fucking Alpha? Jesus, she's your mate, your Omgea. If you lick her wound it'll help her heal."

"Thanks," was all he got out before he hung up. He pulled the napkin off, she was still actively bleeding. He didn't exactly want to taste blood, he might be part wolf but they don't shift into wolves, they just have certain animal instincts so licking blood doesn't sound super appealing. But this was his mate and she needed this. He placed his mouth over the cut and licked it.

He licked it until she started to heal, the blood slowly starting to stop flowing. Once she was healed he drove them home. She was still out cold but that's okay, he'll carry her. As soon as he got the door open Mandy was there ready to pounce. "Is she okay?" She growled.

"She's fine, I healed her. But I need to get her cleaned up and in bed."

Mandy reached out, "let me she's my sister."

Jin twisted so she couldn't reach Kris, "and she's my mate."

"Jin she doesn't think she's your mate."

His eyes rolled and he scoffed, "she knows, she even asked me to help with her heat."

Mandy's mouth dropped, "well about damn time. And all it took was a crank call. Well take care of her or I will murder you. I will skin you alive and then when you heal, I'll do it again. For as long as you can stand it. it's #109" Twenty minutes later she was done threatening the other Alpha.

Jin's entire body shook, "I know you would and you'd do it with a smile on your face."

"Damn straight." Then she turned and headed back to her room.

Jin laid her on his bed and got her cleaned up and changed into one of his shirts, hopefully she's not mad about it when she wakes up. He cleaned himself up and got into his bed, his Omega in his arms. This is the greatest feeling ever. He went to bed with a smile on his face, his Omega's breath fanning across his chest and the sound of her beating heart in his ears.

"Do you think she'd actually skin him alive?" Jimin whispered with a giggle.

Yoongi sighed, "I'm surprised that she hasn't done it to any of us yet."

Jimin wiggled into his Alphas chest more, making Yoongi hold him tighter. "She lets me and Tae get away with everything. I mean we've stolen so many of her things for our nests."

"Oh trust me, I know. Nothing like the smell of another Alpha to kill my mojo!"

Jimin smiled as he went to straddle his lap, he rocked back and forth until Yoongi was rock hard. He shrugged, "seems like it's all working to me." Then he went to slide off of him.

Yoongi's large hands squeezed his hips, "oh no you don't Omega, you can't get your Alpha all riled up and then leave."

The Omega whimpered a bit as he started rocking again, "Alpha," he moaned quietly.

Yoongi sat up, his lips grazing lightly down Jimin's chin. "What do you want Omega? Hmm, tell your Alpha what you want." Jimin's started rocking faster, slick already leaking through his underwear onto Yonngi's thighs. Yoongi's nose went into the air, he chuckled before he started removing his Omega's clothes. "Did someone tease their Alpha and end up horny?"

Jimin started attacking the clothes that were keeping him from seeing his beautiful Alpha's body. "Need you Alpha, please."

Yoongi laid down on his back, hands behind his head. "If you want me, then let me see. Show me how bad you want me baby boy."

The needy Omega lifted his body up so he could slide down his Alpha's large cock, Jimin moaned and Yoongi groaned. The Alpha was having a hard time not grabbing Jimin's hips and slamming into him over and over. Once Jimin started rolling his hips it got even harder, "Daddy you feel so good, so big."

That was it, he couldn't hold back anymore. Yoongi flipped their positions, he grabbed Jimin's beautiful thighs and wrapped them around his small waist. "Daddy's about to make you feel really good baby boy."

His hips started to piston. Jimin's head was thrown back and he was crying out in pleasure, his small hands were fisting the sheets. "Daddy, Alpha, so close."

Yoongi reached down and grabbed Jimin's leaking cock, he wrapped his long fingers around it and started to pump it in time with his thrusts. "Cum for me baby, Daddy wants to feel you." And cum he did, he cried out a bunch of nonsense that made the Alpha chuckle. Yoongi kept his pace going, just letting his Omega's orgasm ride out. Then finally once he was done Yoongi snapped his hips one last time before filling Jimin up. "God I love you."

Jimin pulled him down so he could snuggle into him more, "I love you too." They laid there in each other's arms for a few minutes, "Alpha, I want pups."