Chapter 72

It wasn't easy to buy a car last night, doing everything over the phone. But money talks and he wasn't about to not get his mate something for her birthday. He covered her eyes and walked her out to her car, "I wanted to get you a green one but they didn't have any they could get here in time. But I did silver since you are a Slytherin."

Kris opened her eyes and there in their circular drive was a silver VW bug with a massive green bow on it and a Slytherin shield hanging from the rearview mirror. Kris screamed and jumped up and down like an excited 5-year-old on Christmas morning. "Oh my God, I love it." She ran to it and got in the driver's seat as she looked at everything.

Her fingers grazed over the Slytherin shield hanging up, "Seokjin?"

"Yeah baby?"

She was biting her lip, "I know I told you that I was a Slytherin, and I promise I was. But Kat made me take the new test and apparently I'm actually a Hufflepuff."

Jin snorted so loudly. "I knew it, I knew you couldn't possibly be a Slytherin. You give off such Hufflepuff energy it's crazy." He was laughing and it made Kris smile, she was so in love with this goofy Alpha. "Well, why don't we take it for a test drive, get me some food and we'll go get you a Hufflepuff shield to hang up. Sound good?"

Kris loved her new car so much, and the silver was perfect. When they were heading home she smiled at the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff shield that was hanging from her mirror, they bought one for his car too and it couldn't make her anymore happier if they tried.

"Please Kris, pay attention to me."

Kris looked at the whining Omega that was sitting on the ground holding onto her leg, "Tae," she said sweetly as she pet his hair, "you know I have to study. You two are almost three months pregnant. I need to learn as much as I can to ensure that you get the best care you can."

Tears were welling up in his eyes, "but everyone is at work, Kook can't take any more days off because he's trying to save them for when the pup is born and Jiminie keeps going to work with his stupid Alpha. Please, I want to cuddle."

"Tae, Jimin needs his Alpha a lot right now. He's pregnant with twins, you only have one pup inside you. But how about we go to your nest and I'll cuddle with you until you fall asleep."

He was still pouting but he got up and dragged Kris to his nest, she brought her book with her. Odds are even when he falls asleep he still wouldn't let go of her, he really loves cuddling and he seems to need it to stay asleep. So that's how her Alpha found her hours later, laying down in Tae's nest with him holding onto her for dear life. "You poor thing."

"I'm starting to regret not staying the last week and helping Kat with her classroom clean up."

Jin shook his head, "you are the nurse, there are no kids there so there's no real reason to stay. Plus Hobi is there helping her and you wanted to study with no distractions." He smiled a bit, "clearly that's not working out so well for you."

Her hands were running through Tae's curly hair, "he's pregnant and needs his mate. I can't even imagine just how hard this is on him. Jimin at least gets to go to work with Yoongi, but it's not like Jk can take him in his squad car, he'd never risk Tae like that."

Jin sat down on the bench at the end of the bed, careful not to touch the bed of the sleeping Omega. Tae growled a bit as he nuzzled into Kris more, "you better go, your Alpha is triggering his Omega."

"But I'm not touching his nest, I'm not even touching his bed," Jin whined.

"He'd be fine if he was awake, but he's asleep so you are a danger to him, now go." She shooed him away and he went with a massive pout and dropped shoulders.

"Wake him up, everyone is almost home and dinner is about ready."

Kris started to gently scratch Tae's scalp, he purred harder and wiggled to get closer to her. She heard a chuckle, "here I'll get him up. Can you get out of his grasp or do you need help?"

"Help please, he has a death grip on me."

Jk reached down and gently pulled Tae's arms from around Kris, "baby, are you hungry?"

Tae blinked his eyes open, "Beta!" He yelled before tackling Jk into the nest and kissing all over his face, "I missed you so much, you should quit your job and stay home with me forever."

The Beta let out a chuckle and waved Kris away letting her know he's got this, Tae was on a mission to scent the shit out of him and kiss every single available inch of skin that he could find, "baby, I have to work so we can take care of our pup."

"I know," he whined, "I just miss you so very much."

Jk rolled them over so he was hovering above his mate, he started to scent him, and hearing Tae purr in happiness made his heart beat a little faster. It took about 10 minutes before his mate was thoroughly scented and finally calm and content, "better?"

"Better."

Jk kissed Tae's nose, "alright, let's head out to eat."

Jimin was barely awake with his nose deep into his Alphas neck as Yoongi rubbed the Omega's belly gently. Kat and Hobi were eating and snickering with each other, Kris and Jin were making plates for everyone else and Joon was nowhere to be seen. He hasn't been feeling great here lately. The effects of his mate being gone since Mid February is taking its toll on him. Fated mates aren't meant to spend months apart, the only reason they aren't worse off is because they are both Alphas.