Chapter 53

Kat packed a bag for Jin and Kris while Hobi packed a bag for Joon. They were going to stay at a hotel for the duration of the two Omega's heat.

Yoongi was breaking most traffic laws in order to get to his baby boy faster. Thankfully, Kook is a cop and can get him out of any tickets if need be.

He crashed into the apartment right as Hobi was leaving with bags for the others, "is Kook here yet?"

"Yeah he's standing outside your bathroom door trying to get Tae to come out but Tae won't leave his Minnie until you are there."

Yoongi nodded his head and then ran up the stairs, taking two at a time. "Please Tae, Yoongi will be here any second and I can smell it, your heat is here too. I know you are in pain baby. Let me help."

"Not until his stupid Alpha shows up, go away until then."

Jk looked so defeated, "I'm here Kook."

"Thank fuck," knock knock knock, "baby Yoongi is here now come out."

"I can't get up, it hurts."

"I'm going to break down this door if you don't open it."

"No," Tae yelled, "Minnie is naked."

Yoongi walked over to the door and pulled out his keys, "you have a key to your bathroom?"

The Alpha looked at the Beta with a confused face, "no."

"Then why are you pulling your keys out?"

"There's a slot on the nob of the lock, my keychain fits it perfectly and I can unlock it from the outside."

Jk's eyes went wide, "oh wow. That's cool, you are so smart."

"Tae, are you dressed because I'm coming in?"

"Yes," was all Yoongi heard before he unlocked the door and walked inside.

He picked Tae up and carried him out to his worried Beta, there was no way he was letting Jk in here when his Omega was naked, in heat, and absolutely vulnerable. "Here take him and get out of here quickly before my Alpha takes over."

Yoongi walked over to his Omega who was laying in the bottom of the shower in the fetal position, naked, crying, and shaking all over. He reached over to turn the water off and when it touched his forearm, he hissed. It was freezing, "oh baby boy, let's get you out of here."

"Alpha," he whimpered, his eyes were bright blue and he looked like he was in so much pain.

"I'm here," the Alpha picked him up, and even though he had been laying down in the cold ass water he was still hot to the touch. His back arched and he whimpered out. Yoongi was doing everything he could to remain in control, his rut was triggered as soon as he walked into the house and smelled him.

The goal right now was to get him off quickly, then get some food and water into him. So that's what Yoongi did, he laid him down on their bed. The poor thing didn't even have time to build his nest since he had no idea it was coming. The Alpha took him into his mouth, his fingers deep into his slick heat. He was so far gone that Yoongi knew he'd cum in less than a minute. His hands went to Yoongi's hair as he moaned loudly.

The Alpha's fingers found Jimin's prostate and he rubbed circles on it while adding pressure, his head bobbing up and down as fast as he could. The Omega exploded, and he happily drank down everything his Omega gave him. His back fell back against the mattress with a happy sigh, he was purring. "Baby, I'm going to go get you some food and water. I'll be right back."

He started to whine, he sat up and grabbed Yoongi's forearms "please no Alpha. Stay, please. You can't leave me like this."

The elder kissed his forehead gently, "baby boy Daddy isn't going anywhere but the kitchen. Let me get food and water so I can stay in this room and take care of you for as long as you need."

"But... but," his full bottom lip was in full pout mode as it started to quiver softly. Tears already forming and threatening to run down his pinchable cheeks.

"No buts, I'll be quick. In the meantime, I need you to do something for me. Can you make your Alpha super happy?" It was the only way to get through to him right now, use his Omega.

He sat up, nodding his head like an eager little pup. "Yes Alpha, of course."

His Omega must be in full control, there's no way Jimin would be this agreeable. "I want you to work on your nest while I get us food. Because when I come back I want to attend my Omega's heat while he attends my rut. Can you do that for Alpha?"

"Yes!" He started pushing him out the door, his heat all but forgotten with the need to nest.

When Yoongi got to the kitchen Kat was in there packing up food, "hey," she pointed at a thermos and some lunchboxes, "I put soup in the thermos, it should stay hot until tomorrow at least. So eat the lunchboxes first. I put ice packs in them but still." Then she slid a bag over, "this has enough tangerines in it to open your own damn juice store, plus some fruit for Jimin. Behind me is a case of water."

"Thank you Kat, you have no idea how much this means to me."

"It's fine, it's what I do. How is he?"

"Currently building his nest."

She nodded her head as she hummed, "how are you not going all Alpha? Didn't it trigger your rut?"

He blew out a breath he was holding, "oh it did, the only reason I'm not going insane is that he's my fated mate. His needs are more important than mine. I can control my rut as long as he's in heat and needs me."

"You are a good Alpha, now go. I already dropped off food for Jk and Tae and if you need anything else text and I'll leave it at the door. No way I'm coming near a mated Omega in heat while his Alpha is there."

Yoongi frowned, "why?"

She pointed towards her stomach, "it's dangerous."

"Kat, I'd never hurt you or your pup. You have to know that."

She shrugged, "it's instinct, now go to your Omega." She helped him load everything up into his arms and then he was off.