Chapter 31

When they got home, Hobi was hovering at the door waiting on his mate "is everything okay? Why did Mandy drag you away?"

Kat palmed her mates cheek and kissed him softly on the lips, "nothing is wrong but can you follow me?"

They left and Mandy sat down, "what was all that about?"

Mandy shrugged at Yoongi and started eating, she looked at Tae "how did it go?"

Tae blushed and leaned against Kook, "he was perfect, the best mate ever. I can't wait until we know for sure."

"Well you are an Omega, your scent should change soon."

Tae looked at his mate and grinned, "I can't wait," he said right before he kissed him.

"OMG KITTEN I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH," Hobi was screaming his head off and it made Mandy smile. She knew she was right. Everyone stood up to go see what was going on but she told them to just wait a second. Hobi ran into the room, his mate in his arms while she waved the pregnancy test, "we're having a pup!"

The three Omegas screamed and pulled Kat from Hobi's arms as they wrapped around her. They dragged her over to the couch and cuddled up while they bombarded her with a million questions. The other guys ran to Hobi and congratulated him while Mandy sipped on her root beer with a smile on her face. Her best friend is having a pup, she couldn't be happier. Odds are Tae is pregnant too, and then soon it'll be Jimin and Kris.

Mandy reached down and touched her stomach, she stopped taking her birth control pills. Maybe soon she can hear Joon shouting out how excited he is for their pup. Breakfast was more or less forgotten as everyone gathered in the living room to congratulate the new couple. Mandy looked at the three Omegas, "tomorrow when Joon and Kat are done with school, I want you five to go look at the house we found. If you guys like it, then we can show it to your mates. Odds are as long as you guys are happy they'll be happy."

They all agreed and Yoongi and Mandy got up to clean the mess from breakfast, "it's over what we wanted to spend."

Yoongi hummed and nodded his head, "that's fine. You know I'm good for it. I just want everyone to be happy."

"Me too, I took the New York job. I'll leave in a few days, and stay for about two weeks."

He looked at her with a frown, "I thought you turned it down?"

"I did originally since Kris was coming. But she's mated now and we need the money anyway. It pays really well."

"But you hate doing fashion week, you've told us that multiple times."

Mandy looked at the other Alpha, "I'll do anything to make this family happy Yoongi."

His frown got bigger as his eyebrows etched together, "you know how upset this is going to make them. They hate whenever you leave for more than a few days." Mandy stopped her hand that was wiping down the counter as she looked away from the piercing Alpha's gaze, "does Joon even know?"

She shook her head no and it made Yoongi sigh, "you are running aren't you?"

The rag that was in her hand was tossed down, "I'll be in my room if Joon's looking for me." Mandy turned and walked off, not realizing that her mate heard the whole thing and was watching her every move.

She pulled her suitcase out and started getting things packed, the reason she hated doing fashion week so much is because of how famous of a photographer she is, the paparazzi tend to bombard her with a million questions. Last time she was there she had to talk about her shoes for over an hour. She loved her shoes, don't get her wrong. This wasn't about her, it should have been about the designers. But when they saw that the heel part of her shoes could be taken off and a lower heel put on, they were mesmerized.

She'll never forget when she got her first pair, Joon and her were honeymooning in Paris and she saw the shoe store and she was drawn to them. Joon bought her a pair of thigh-high black suede boots, with several different heels to go with them. That was so many years ago and now Mandy is the proud owner of over 50 different shoes with 50 different heels in varying sizes. Every time a new collection comes out, Joon buys them for her without even asking.

"Babe are you okay?"

Mandy flinched, she didn't hear her mate walk into the room. "I'm fine Joon."

"You aren't, I know you aren't. Mandy you are my mate, when you hurt, I hurt."

She whipped around, fire in her eyes "then our mate bond is broken because I'm not hurt Joon."

He frowned, knowing this is her way of dealing with things. "Are you going to tell them that you are leaving?" She nodded without looking at him, "I'll watch over them while you are gone. They'll be safe."

A tear fell down her cheek and she bit her lip trying to not sob. "Thank you Joonie, I'll tell them at dinner." With that he left his mate to do her packing, knowing that she was going to break down and she wouldn't want anyone to see that. Not even him.

As soon as the door shut quietly behind him, Mandy broke down. Her tears fell easily and soft sobs left her lips as she tried to muffle them with her hand. Joon slid down the door, head hanging low, his arms over his knees as he tried to control his breathing and not break down with his mate. "I love you Mandy, with all of my heart. I hope you know that," he whispered softly.

By the time everything was packed except her camera gear she'd have to get from the studio, it was time for dinner. Hopefully someone fed the Omegas and their newly pregnant Beta. Mandy looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes were blotchy but nothing that a bit of makeup can't fix. Time to face the firing squad.