Chapter 59

After that first day Jimin barged into his office and took a nap under his desk, Yoongi didn't think much of it. But then the next day his mate walked in carrying his arms full of blankets, pillows, and stuffies. He didn't care that Yoongi was on a Zoom call, he just pushed the Alpha to the side and crawled under his desk. Yoongi raised his eyebrow but continued on with his call like nothing was going on.

About an hour after he looked down to see his satisfied Omega purring in a nest he'd built right under the Alpha's desk. The next thing he knew, his Omega was getting his cock out and using it as a pacifier before promptly passing out with his head on the Alpha's thigh. Apparently, this is going to be a thing now. "Mr. Min, did you hear me?"

Yoongi snapped his face back to the computer screen, "I apologize, it's getting close to lunchtime here and I was thinking about what I was going to eat." They ended the meeting shortly after and Yoongi leaned back in his chair, careful not to move too much. He didn't want to disturb his mate's nap. His tongue would flutter every few minutes and he'd suck on his cock. It took everything in Yoongi to refrain from getting hard. This wasn't a blowjob, this was apparently the way that Jimin needed to take naps.

He got their lunch ordered and as much as he didn't want to wake his baby boy up, he needed to get him to eat, for their pup. He hasn't told him yet, just in case Jimin wanted to surprise him with it. Futile really with his Alpha senses. Once the food was on his desk, he started the hard task of waking his Omega. 

Trying to pull his cock out of his mouth didn't work, it only made him suck harder and nuzzle into Yoongi more. He was sucking so hard that Yoongi was struggling to not get hard, if Jimin wasn't careful he'll be deep-throating Yoongi's cock here soon. "Baby boy, I need you to wake up. I have food for you."

Jimin just whined and his tongue started to flutter more, "Jesus fucking Christ Jimin, you are going to make me hard and cum if you don't stop," the Alpha muttered. He stuck his thumb into his mouth to break the suction seal the Omega had going on. It finally made Jimin flutter his eyes open and whine. "Baby Boy, are you hungry?"

The sleepy Omega rubbed his eyes with his cute little fists and nodded his head a bit, "well then you need to let go of my cock. It's getting hard to not get hard you know. You've been sucking on me like a pacifier for almost 3 hours."

"Sorry, I don't know why I'm like this." Yoongi knew, or at least he thinks he does. It's because he's pregnant.

"Baby boy, it's okay. You can use me as a pacifier anytime you want. I just want to get some food in you and then you can warm my cock, or suck on it. I don't care as long as you are happy and content."

Jimin crawled out of his nest and straddled his Alpha, "you really are the best mate I could ever ask for." Yoongi fed him bites of food but he could tell that something was on his Omega's mind. He wasn't going to push him though, he's learned through the years not to push Jimin. When he's ready he'll talk about it. And until then pushing is only going to cause issues. "Do I smell different?"

Oh, does he suspect? "What do you mean?"

Jimin pulled back and looked at Yoongi, "can you tell if my scent has changed? Do you think I'm pregnant?"

That made Yoongi smile, his large hand went out and he placed it on top of Jimin's flat stomach, his nose went to Jimin's scent gland. He took a very deep breath, breathing in his Omega's sweet scent that has definitely gotten sweeter and a faint milky. "It has changed, I think you are pregnant."

Jimin pulled back and squealed, "really? We are having a pup?"

"We are, are you happy?"

"So happy!"

The next day when Jimin showed up shortly after Yoongi got to work he just went ahead and pulled his cock out while he was on the phone with a board member. Jimin crawled under the desk and got into position and took his nap. After that Yoongi insisted that Jimin just ride with him. There was no point in him ubering there 20 minutes after Yoongi got there. 

So that's how he spent the rest of his week, in the mornings he was a pacifier while Jimin napped. Then he'd wake him up and feed him. If Jimin wanted to go back home he'd take him home, which rarely happened. If he wanted to stay he'd straddle Yoongi's lap, with Yoongi's cock nice and warm inside him and he'd stay in Yoongi's lap the rest of the day all plugged up.

He'd stay there even if Yoongi was having a meeting. Jimin thought that Yoongi would be mad about it since he couldn't exactly get up from behind his desk, nor explain why his husband is holding onto him like a koala bear. But Yoongi didn't care at all, it was his office and Jimin was his pregnant Omega and frankly his  Alpha wanted him close at all times. So if someone had a problem with it, they can promptly fuck off.

"Baby boy, when are you going to stop hiding from Tae and tell him?"

Jimin sighed, "I'm scared. What if he isn't pregnant? They didn't get pregnant last time and now our first time we do."

Yoongi rubbed his distressed mate's back softly, cooing at him for being so sweet. "Would you be mad if he was pregnant and you weren't?"

"Of course not! I'd be so happy for him, he's wanted a pup for a long time."

The Alpha palmed the Omega's plump cheeks before kissing his nose, "then why do you think he'll be mad? As much as I hate to admit it, he is your soulmate."