Chapter 22

Jin groaned, Lord this Omega is testing him today. He backed her up against the wall, hands placed on either side of her head "baby do you know what you are asking for? Because once I have a taste, that's it. There's no going back, no changing your mind. You will be mine."

Her arms wrapped around his neck so she could pull him down a bit, "good to know we are on the same page." Then she had the audacity to smirk. 

Jin growled a bit, he lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder. When she started to say something he smacked her hard on the ass, "oh no Omega, you tested your Alpha. Now you get to see why we are the dominant ones."

He carried her into her room and headed straight for her bathroom. He sat her down on her counter, caging her, trapping her. "You are going to sit here like a good girl while I go get the things I need from my room. You will not move an inch. When I come back I expect to see you in this exact spot, if not I'll have to punish you."

"Yes, Alpha," she whispered. 

Jin leaned forward and kissed her forehead and then her cheeks, he pulled back and looked her in the eye and then down to her lips. He couldn't wait, he needed a taste of her. Their lips crashed into each other, her hands went to his hair as his went around her small waist to pull her closer to him. He could feel her heat and it was taking everything in him not to rip her clothes off and slam into her right then.

Just feeling her tongue in his mouth and her lips on his was making his Alpha howl. His Alpha wanted him to slam into her, he wanted to claim her right then and there. But he can't, he has to take his time, they have to talk about this. He wants to mark her, claim her but he needs to be 100% sure that's what she wants as well. They didn't stop kissing until the need to breathe was overtaking them both. 

He laid his forehead onto hers, just breathing her in. "I'm going to go get my stuff, be a good girl and do not move." Then he left before he did something he'd regret. He grabbed his pillow, toothbrush, and a change of clothes. He smirked as he made his way back to her room. He couldn't wait to see just how good his Omega was, sitting on the counter waiting for him.

He laid his pillow next to hers on the bed and it made him so happy to see his things mixed with hers in the nest. He opened the bathroom door looking down so he could set everything down before acknowledging her. She was sitting on the counter so it wouldn't matter if she sat there a little longer.

He spun around to address his patiently waiting Omega only to see her naked, bent over the counter and swaying her ass back and forth like the most tempting forbidden fruit. "Alpha, I think you might have to punish me for being bad," his Omega whimpered.

A growl left his throat as he stalked towards her, fuck trying to be good. She clearly doesn't want that. He won't claim her, that's not something that you can take back nor should that decision be made in the heat of the moment. But he's going to fuck her here right now, probably again in the shower and then he'll make love to her in their nest.

His hands went to her plump ass cheeks, they fit his large hands perfectly. He spread her cheeks apart and smirked at her little pink hole, he'd have that too, but not tonight. His finger rubbed over her rim, "not tonight because I'm too excited for that sweet-smelling pussy, but I will claim all of you at some point."

She pushed her ass back towards him to add more pressure, "I want that Alpha."

He left a small kiss on each cheek before standing up and positioning her for the spanking she was about to get. His hands rubbed her ass as he leaned over and whispered into her ear, "you disobeyed Alpha, I told you that there'd be a punishment. So I'm going to spank you 5 times and then you are going to get on your knees and suck my cock like a good little girl. If you do a good enough job I will reward you. Understand baby?"

Her head nodded quickly as she moaned quietly, he nipped her ear lobe, "words baby, I need to hear your words."

"Yes Alpha, I understand."

He licked on the spot where he'll eventually leave his mark, "do you agree to my terms?"

She was panting already and all he was doing was kissing her neck and softly palming her ass, "yes, yes anything. Just touch me."

His chuckle was impossible to keep in, she keeps surprising him. "Alright baby, I'll touch you. Count for me."

Smack, "one," she panted. He rubbed her cheek a bit and then smacked the other one, "t ttwwo." Her breathing was getting heavier and his cock was so hard, he had to hurry this up. He couldn't keep going slow. He smacked her three times right in a row. She didn't count she just cried out, "oh fuck," and then moaned loudly.

He bent down and left kisses all over her ass, it was already bright red and it turned him on. "Alright Omega, time to suck your Alpha's cock."

She pushed off the counter and sank down to her knees, he stood right in front of her still fully dressed. Her big eyes looked up at him, she was waiting for his permission. He reached out and pet her hair softly, making her eyes close a bit and lean into his hand. "Such a good girl you are. Now take off my clothes and proceed."