Chapter 92

"Stupid Beta letting his Omega drink that much, what was he thinking?" Kris was mumbling to herself and she didn't care.

"That stupid Beta was thinking that his husband deserved to have some fun and he didn't realize just how much his alcohol tolerance dropped after having our pup. Tae can normally handle his liquor."

Kris rolled her eyes and sent him to get a clean rag and several glasses of ice water. Once she got Tae all fixed up and situated that goofy Omega wanted to drink more. "Tae, you just puked up your entire dinner. Drinking more right now isn't smart."

He started to pout, "you can get me Mcdonald's when we head home."

By the time they convinced Jimin and Tae that it was time to go home it was nearly 2 am. "Jesus Christ Yoongi, it smells like a sex dungeon in here."

Yoongi looked towards Hobi, "have a lot of experience in those now do you?" 

The Beta shrugged with a smirk, "what can I say, my wifey likes it when I let Hoseok out to play."

Kat smacked her husband and turned bright red. "Get in your seat you menace."

"How do you think those two Alphas handled four pups all by themselves?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Jk if they can handle us, then they can handle four pups."

When they got home in the middle of the living room was the ugliest and messiest nest they'd ever seen. Both Alphas were passed out with a look of sheer exhaustion on their faces and the four pups were asleep next to them. Landon was closest to Joon, with Yoonji right next to him. Mingi was snuggled next to Mandy with Jiwon as close to Mingi as he could get.

"They made a nest," Tae cooed.

"An ugly one," Kris snorted.

Jimin waved her off, "they are Alphas, it's not like they know what they are doing."

"I'm an Alpha and I know what I'm doing."

Jimin looked at his husband, "we've been married for years, of course you know what you are doing. They are a pair of Alphas, why would they know how to nest?"

"Should we leave them here, oorrr?" Everyone looked towards Jk, nobody had an answer. "Well, I mean they worked really hard on this nest it looks like. I mean they raided everyone's shit so it would have all our scents. Why don't we just make it a little bigger and have a puppy pile sleepover?" So that's how they found themselves dragging more blankets and pillows downstairs as the Omega's worked together to fix the nest.

"They must have been so exhausted, they slept through the entire thing."

Joon slowly opened his eyes, "I was awake as soon as you walked in. Alpha you know."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow, "then why didn't you say something? Or help?"

"You made fun of the nest we worked so hard on. Sorry we didn't have an Omega to teach us. Plus Mandy is pregnant and exhausted. But if I got up it would have woken her up. Now lay down before she goes and bites all of your heads off."

Mandy started to shuffle around until her hand found a blanket, she covered herself up all without waking up. Jk looked at Joon, "told you so." It made Joon smile, she was okay not having a cover when it was just him and the pups. But once they started getting into her space she needed to cover up.

Jimin rushed into Mandy's room, "what are we going to do for Kat's birthday?"

Kris looked up from where she was lounging across her sister's bed and shrugged, "ask her, she's the planner."

"Well whatever we are planning, the mates stay home."

Mandy walked out of her closet, "obviously! Who do you take me for?" She pulled out her phone, "stretch limo to drive us around the strip while you guys drink your hearts out for sure. Maybe some gambling as well. We can eat at Hell's Kitchen and watch Gordon yell at everyone. Then we can go watch the fireworks."

"Fireworks," Tae asked as he popped his head into Mandy's room.

"Duh, she deserves some badass fireworks!"

Days passed and before they knew it they were celebrating Thanksgiving, "doesn't he look adorable?" Tae had such a beautiful smile on his face as he looked at his son.

"Aww, it finally fits him?" Jk was smiling at his husband and their son, Tae had bought that onesie before he was even pregnant and Jiwon was finally big enough to wear it. "It looks adorable on him." He kissed the side of Tae's head, "you did great baby."

"Yo, little sis come here."

Kris looked up from her desk, all of her schoolwork spread out around it. "Is this important Sissy? I have so much to do."

"Well, you know your husband's birthday is coming up. I know you didn't forget but I also know that you are swamped taking double the amount of classes you should be. So I planned his party for you."

Her eyes narrowed, "what did you do?"

Mandy gasped dramatically, "how dare you! I simply got tickets to a really cool restaurant that teaches you how to make these fancy ass dishes and then you eat it."

"Jin is a chef, why would we need to learn how to make anything?"

"Well he doesn't, but frankly little sis, you suck at cooking. Now anyway, I'll send you the details. You'll cook, eat and then spend the evening in a hotel."

Kris sat up a bit, "I like the sound of the hotel!"

"Ungrateful little shit," Mandy grumbled as she left her sisters room.

Joon walked into the kitchen, "what time is she taking the birthday boy?"

Kat looked at her watch, "they should be leaving in like 10."

Joon nodded his head, "do they know yet?"

Mandy snorted, "of course not. I can't wait until he gets there. He's going to be so pissed."

"You are so petty," Jimin giggled. "Are you ever going to forgive him? Like it wasn't even your virginity it was hers and she doesn't care."

"I'm a Leo and a Slytherin, of course I'm petty. It was predetermined before I was even born." Mandy sighed as she looked at her nails. 20 minutes later Jin called and ruined her entire day.

"Hey, Kris' heat is starting out of nowhere. I'm going to take her to the hotel. We're going to miss dinner."