Chapter 4

Jin laughed loudly, "you mean the party that Mandy insisted on having because Joon was too nervous to have a bachelor party and Mandy dragged us to the strip club and forced his ass on stage while she danced on the pole? Yeah hard to forget. His face was bright red the entire time."

Yoongi pulled Jimin onto his lap, "well as much as I love Mandy, seeing her dance like that was not exactly my scene so I decided to have some fun, in private. I asked for the sexiest dancer there and 10 minutes later this brat struts in. I was shocked not only to see a guy, but to also see an Omega. My eyes flashed red and his flashed blue. He cursed and tried to run out of the room."

"Yeah because I had a horny ass Alpha stalking towards me, what was I supposed to do?"

Yoongi kissed the side of Jimin's neck, "I caught him before he even left the room. I knew he was my mate, and I think deep down he knew it too but he was fighting hardcore. I finally convinced him that he should at least do the dance I paid for."

Jimin blushed, "I was nervous, I hadn't seen another wolf besides Tae in so long like I stopped taking suppressants since it had been like forever. But I danced and as soon as I felt how hard he was and smelled his pheromones I was a goner."

"That's it? You didn't buy him gifts or take him out?" Jin was in shock, that doesn't sound like courting at all.

Jimin snorted, "I told you he failed miserably at courting me. His first gift to me was a box of condoms."

"Don't act like we didn't use that shit an hour later."

"ANYways, don't do what he did. Find out what she likes, and do that. Be the nice guy you are."

He can do that, just go talk to Mandy and find out what Kris likes. "Thanks guys." He left their room and headed towards Mandy's room but when he got close he heard moaning so he backed away before they heard him.

"They are ridiculous, I swear."

Jin whipped around and saw Kat standing there, "yeah they are." Then it hit him, she knows Kris, "hey Kat can I talk to you?"

"Sure Jinnie, but I'm tired and want to cuddle so can we go to my room?"

The Alpha followed her to her and Hobi's shared room and he wasn't kidding there were so many pillows on the bed, "how do you even sleep in that?"

Hobi's head popped out from the middle of the bed, his hair all fluffy "at first it drove me crazy, but now I love it. It's like being hugged from all sides."

Kat hopped into the middle of the pillow nest she made and leaned against Hobi, "so what did you want to talk about?"

"I, I was uh." Both of them giggled and looked at each other, "what, what's so funny?"

"Just ask Seokjin, this is the judgment-free zone. We are Beta's so you aren't going to get any Alpha attitude from us like you would from them and we aren't Omega's so we aren't as sensitive. Just ask what you want to ask. Although I'm fairly sure we already have an idea."

Jin closed his eyes and slumped down on the chair at the desk in their room, "am I really that easy to read?"

Hobi shrugged, "I've known you a long time, and all that time you've always wanted an Omega of your own. Now there's one in the house and even if you weren't ready, your Alpha clearly is."

"I want to know how to court her. Mandy told me to, but I don't know how and Yoongi was no damn help. I was going to ask Joon and her what they did but they were, you know."

Kat snorted, "there was no courting, Joon was obsessed with her and followed her around you know this."

"Yeah, but I thought he might have done something and just didn't say anything to me. I figured Mandy would have spilled to you since you guys are soulmates."

Hobi was grumbling, he hates when people call his mate and Mandy soulmates. Kat kissed the tip of his nose, "sweetie, it's the same as Tae and Jimin being soulmates. I have no desire to tie Mandy to a bed, but I do want to be around her all the time." Kat giggled a bit, "but I'd tie you up any day of the week!"

"Before you do that can you please help me? What does she like?"

Kat thought for a minute, "she loves anything that has to deal with the Mafia, so books, movies etc. You could take her to the mob museum she'd love that. She loves the color green, her favorite drink is Diet Dr Pepper, she drinks that shit like it's water. Cereal is her favorite food, hmm she loves soft things. I wouldn't be surprised if she brought stuff and already has a little nest started in her room."

He smiled at them and thanked them for all of their help. Then ran to his room and grabbed the fuzzy blanket at the end of his bed. It smelled like him and his Alpha loved that he was going to give it to her. Jin knocked on her door and when she opened it he just stared at her for a minute. Her hair was up in a messy bun, and she was wearing a silk camisole and tiny silk shorts. Calm your ass down Jin, you just met her.

"Jin?" Her head was cocked to the side and she was smiling softly.

"Oh sorry to disturb you. I uh, here." He shoved the blanket towards her, "it can get cold in here at night, the Omegas and Kat get warm if they sleep in their nests and I don't want you to get cold. Anyway good night." Then he turned and ran.

Kris looked at the blanket in her hand, she brought it up to her nose and smelled it. It smelled like maraschino cherries and almonds. She loved it, it was comforting. Normally Alpha smells freak her out, but for some reason, Jin's didn't. She wrapped the blanket around her and flopped down on the bed. Then she wiggled around in happiness and giggled.