Chapter 86

"Why the fuck did I agree to this? Yoongi is going to kill me, I think for once I'm actually more afraid of him than he is of me. And plus, no offense Jimin but you are heavy as fuck."

Kris smacked her sister on the back of the head once she gently placed the very pregnant Omega on the bed in the clinic. "Be nice, he's carrying two precious pups."

"Still doesn't mean he isn't heavy," she grumbled but she made sure to get out of hitting range.

Kris grabbed everything she needed and helped Jimin get into the hospital outfit he had picked out. "Gotta check how dilated you are."

As soon as Kris flipped the bottom of the gown up, Mandy gasped and then gagged, "and that's my cue to leave. No offense Jiminie but seeing your asshole is not my idea of a fun time."

He let out another yell and Mandy dashed out of the clinic and slammed the door shut. "Are you in that much pain?"

Jimin laughed, "no, she was just annoying me and I wanted to frazzle her. She's always so unfrazzleable."

"That's not even a word Jimin," Kris huffed with a laugh.

"I just made it one, if someone can make yeet a word then a dude about to push two babies out of his ass can make one. It's only fair." She hummed as she continued poking around his rim and gently pushing on his stomach. "You know if I wasn't like the poster child for Gayness, and you weren't a female Omega, Yoongi would flip his shit if he saw us in this position."

She scoffed, "well if you want my help during the birth you better make sure to keep that hot-headed Alpha in check."

"I will, I promise. So what's the verdict Doc?"

Her little stool rolled back as she snapped her latex gloves off, "well we should probably call Yoongi, you are pretty dilated already."

Yoongi was in a panic, Jimin his Omega went into labor more than a month early. He knew this was a possibility but it still didn't register in his brain that it could actually happen. So he drove like a crazed person, once again thanking the fact that one of his best friends was a cop and could get him out of any possible speeding tickets he might get.

"I'm here, I'm here," he yelled out of breath as he rushed into the clinic. "Please tell me I didn't miss anything?"

"ALPHA!" His Omega cried out.

The Alpha rushed to his side, tears were streaming down Jimin's face. "Oh baby boy, I'm here. Daddy's here."

"It hurts," he cried. "It's hurt so bad." He grabbed the suit jacket the Alpha was wearing, "I'm never doing this again. These are the only pups you'll ever get out of me."

Yoongi leaned forward and kissed Jimin softly on the forehead, "that's fine Omega, Alpha is happy as long as you are happy."

Kris checked Jimin one last time, "okay Jimin you are fully dilated so if you are ready you can start pushing."

4 hours later and lots of threats and screams from Jimin, Mingi, and Yoonji were born. Yoongi was holding his daughter smiling at her, "look at my beautiful girl, oh Yoonji, Appa loves you so much."

Jimin was holding Mingi, trying to get him to take his bottle. "I can't believe they are here. They smell like orange blossoms. How do they smell the same?"

Yoongi shrugged, looking up quickly to smile at his Omega "they are twins."

"It's not like they are identical, you'd think their scents would be different."

Kris walked in, "it can happen, I've been reading a lot about scents. You guys are fated mates and they are the perfect mixture of your scents." She smiled at the parents, "are you guys up for company? Everyone is dying to meet these cuties."

Jimin sighed softly, "yeah might as well introduce these two to the circus that is our lives."

Everyone cooed over how adorable they were, "do you know their ranks already?"

Yoongi smiled, "Mingi is our little Alpha and Yoonji is our pretty little Omega."

Landon seemed really interested in Yoonji, his mint eyes following her around the room. When they laid all the pups in the bassinet and Landon scooted all the way over to where he was right next to Yoonji, much to her Alpha twins annoyance. They both wanted to hold her, their arms over her being protective.

Hobi looked at Yoongi, "uhh, looks like we might end up being in-laws at this rate."

"I'm fine with that, as long as he treats her like the Princess she is."

Tae looked at his mate, his strong and handsome Beta. "I love you," he whispered before he leaned down to kiss him softly.

"I love you too."

The Omega got comfortable in the Beta's arms, "tomorrow is your birthday, what do you want to do?"

"Nothing."

Tae gasped a bit, "nothing? But it's your birthday."

"This is all I want babe. To lay here in bed with you and our Princess," he leaned over and kissed Tae's swollen belly, his large palms rubbing it. 

"Prince, it's a boy Kook. I've told you this."

Jk smiled, "I'm telling you it's a girl. I just know it."

"Well I guess we'll find out soon. Kris said that he can come any day now."

The Beta grinned, "what do I get if I win?"

"What do you want?"

Jk thought for a bit, "I want to name her."

"Fine," the Omega sighed. "I do all the work and you pick the name. Seems fair. It's not like I spent hours searching for the perfect name." Then he grinned, "but since it's a boy, I'll get to use Jiwon anyway. So deal."

The Beta smiled, "you really like that name don't you?"

"I don't know why I do, but I really do. It's perfect." He snuggled into his husband more, "so how about breakfast in bed tomorrow?"

"Tae, you hate cooking."

"I meant for me, I'm pregnant!"

Jk chuckled, "you want me to get up and make you breakfast in bed on my birthday?" The Omega giggled and nodded his head. Jk sighed like he was really annoyed, but it was clear he wasn't. "Fine you big baby. I'll bring you the greatest birthday breakfast ever."