Chapter 10

Mandy looked at the three Omegas, at first she thought it was Kris. The Alpha is her sister, but she's really comforted by Jin's scent since he's her mate regardless if she knows it yet or not. But then she saw that Tae was looking down at his lap vs at her. Mandy walked over to the Omega and kneeled down in front of him, she took his large hands in her much smaller ones.

"Tae Tae, look at me please," she asked softly.

"I'm sorry Alpha, I couldn't help it."

She understood, of course she did. Omegas have instincts that they can't deny, "sweetie it's okay. I'm not mad. Did you need it for your nest?" He nodded his head softly, "Tae you don't have to keep stealing my new blankets, I told you that I would scent the shit out of anything you wanted and I've kept that promise. But if you keep stealing my blankets I'm going to go broke trying to replace them. There are three of you and only one of me, four if you add in that Beta over there."

"Hey, I haven't stolen a pillow in months."

Yoongi snorted, "you stole that couch pillow she just bought not 2 hours ago."

Kat started to grumble but everyone just ignored it, "Tae are you going into heat?"

"Yeah, I should start in a few days."

Mandy groaned, Omegas in heat is straight chaos. "Okay Sweetie that's fine. Just let me know what you need for your nest and I'll get it ready for you. Does Kook know?"

Tae blushed and nodded his head softly, "he said that we could try for a pup this time since he just got promoted."

All the girls and Jimin squealed and wrapped their arms around Tae, "I'm so excited. My soulmate is going to have a pup. Yoongi we are going to be Uncles."

Jimin was yelling but his Alpha didn't mind, he was only concerned if this meant that Jimin was going to want a pup as well. Now wasn't a really good time for him, they were getting ready to acquire a new business under them. "I heard baby boy, it's exciting." The way Jimin was looking at Yoongi, he knew that he was going to have a whiny Omega begging for a pup when his heat hits.

Kris was freaking out, if Tae goes into heat then it'll put her into heat. She's not on suppressants, she wasn't around any other wolves really so there was no need. She'd just spend her heat in her dorm room. "Mandy can I talk to you and Kat for a second?"

Both of them looked at her and smiled, they followed her to her room and shut the door. "I'm not on suppressants. There were no Alphas around me so I didn't have to worry about anything."

"Fuck," Mandy yelled.

"Oh shit, this could be bad." 

Then Mandy grinned, "get dressed, we're going out tonight." 30 minutes later the girls waved goodbye to the guys and told them not to wait up.

"Where are they going and why didn't they invite us Tae?" Jimin whined.

Jin was particularly worried, Kris left in a short dress, and Mandy and Kat aren't exactly the poster children for responsible adults. Like the first time, Jin met Mandy she was standing on top of the bar downing shots before she jumped into the crowd to crowd surf. Kat was a little better since she was with Hobi when he met her. But Mandy is a bad influence.

He turned to look at Joon, "your mate won't do anything dumb will she?"

Joon snorted, "oh most definitely but she'll keep her little sister safe if that's what you are worried about."

"To Mates," Mandy cheered before the trio downed their shots.

"I don't have a mate," Kris grumbled.

Mandy snorted, "did you not hear him call you his mate at the studio?"

"Yeah but.."

"No buts," Kat said, "he came to me last night asking about all the things you like because he wanted to court you. You are his mate." Kat grinned, "he's probably at home freaking the fuck out right now since you are out with the two of us and you aren't marked or even scented."

"He wants to mark me?"

Kat rolled her eyes and Mandy smiled, "baby if he had it his way you'd already be marked, and as soon as your heat hit you'd be pregnant with his pup."

"Really?" She was starting to tear up a bit, "you really think so?"

Mandy held up her finger and pulled out her phone, then she placed her finger over Kris' mouth "hello." It was Jin's voice and Kris started to say something but Kat smacked her hand over her mouth and Mandy giggled. "Mandy, is everything okay?"

Mandy had her evil face on, "go Kris, get it girl." She yelled and cheered. 

Jin growled, "I swear to God if you don't answer me.."

"Damn Kris that dude is fine, go on with your bad self."

"That's it," Jin yelled before he hung up the phone. He turned to look at Joon, "you better come or I might kill your mate."

Joon rolled his eyes, he already got the text from Mandy, he knew this was just another one of her pushes.

Kat let go of Kris, "why did you do that? He's going to be so mad at me." She started whining and it was adorable.

Mandy eyes rolled with Kats, "he's going to storm over here ready to claim his Omega. I'm about to prove to you that you are his mate."

Jin kicked the door in at the bar, Joon told him which one they went to. How is he not pissed, his mate is at a bar with a bunch of other dudes? He spotted his Omega immediately and she was sitting at the table clapping, Jin stopped "what is this?"

Joon laughed, "looks like trivia night, and based on Kat's smug face they are winning."

Kris jumped up and cheered as she ran up to the stage and grabbed the prize of cheese fries. "She played me didn't she?"

"You act like you don't know her, now come on. Go prove that she's your Omega."

Jin stalked towards his Omega, her back was to him but the other two knew he was coming. He wrapped his arms around her and she practically melted into his chest. "Having fun?" He asked with his face buried in her neck, "I missed you my little mate."