Chapter 18

Kris started to get down but Jin held onto her, "I'll carry you baby." So that's what he did, he carried her to her room and when they got in there she waved her hand towards her nest. "Oh this is such a great nest Omega."

"You really think so?"

Jin nodded his head, "I do, if you need anything let me know."

"Okay, can I show you what I got today?"

"Of course you can baby." Jin sat her down in the middle of her nest and she grabbed a stuffed alpaca and held it in the air, "what's this?"

"I bought this because it's so cute," she handed him the plushie and then grabbed a soft blanket that had the same alpaca on it. She must like this character. "Do you like it?"

"Baby I love it, where did you get this stuff?" She told him about the baby store that those two dragged her to and he knew that they had a website and they'd deliver your goods the same day or the next day. He looked around her nest and he saw his hoodie he put on her as well as the blanket he scented that first night. He also noticed his shirt he wore to bed was shoved under her pillow.

That sneaky Omega has started swiping his stuff already. Kris might not know that he's her mate, but her Omega surely does. She was rolling around in her nest all happy and giggling. He was about to say something when she sat up and looked at him, she was sitting in the submissive position and it was making his Alpha really fucking happy. "Alpha?" She whispered.

Jin bent over, careful not to disturb her nest, while she seems that she wants his scent in it. He wouldn't touch it unless she gives him permission. "Yes Omega, is there something that you want from your Alpha?" She hummed as she swayed back and forth, "what can I do for you baby?"

She patted beside her, "will you sit down next to me please?"

"If you nest, are you sure?" She nodded her head eagerly and patted beside her again. She wants him in her nest, this is the happiest he's been in as long as he can remember. "Of course I will baby, anything you want." Jin sat down next to her and she was so happy.

She started pushing on his shoulders trying to get him to lay down, "sorry, want your scent."

Jin chuckled a bit, "baby if you want my scent in your nest, I'll scent the shit out of it if it'll make you happy." So that's how he found himself rolling all around her nest.

"Why am I forced to be the bartender?" Hobi whined.

Tae held up his shot glass, "so we can take shots."

Jimin waved his glass in the air, "so we can drink some drinks."

"For the snacks," Mandy yelled as she tossed more cheez its into her mouth.

Kat snorted, "so we have something pretty to look at," with her eyebrows wagging.

Hobi scoffed, "I am not a piece of meat Beta."

Kat leaned over and smirked back, "but you are my piece of meat right? Why don't you show me those moves you are so good at?" So Hobi stalked around the counter and picked his mate up and threw her over his shoulder as she waved at everyone.

Jimin turned to look at Yoongi, "Alpha, we lost our bartender."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at his Omega, "guess that means you are cut off. You need to sober up before dinner anyway." Then he picked Jimin up and carried him to his bedroom.

Tae sighed and set his shot down, all of his drinking buddies were leaving. Mandy was more concerned about snacking, once she gets to a certain point of being drunk her mission switched to food. He turned to look at his Beta, "I got stuff for my nest today and for the pup."

Kook's face softened as he looked at his mate, "you did? Can you show me?"

Tae jumped up and grabbed his hand, then dragged him to their room to show off all the stuff he bought.

Mandy sighed, she couldn't put it off anymore. Joon walked up to her and wrapped his arms around his mate. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, no. I'm not sure."

"Want to talk about it?" Mandy nodded her head and got up, she walked towards their room with Joon right behind her. "Babe what's wrong, you are scaring me. You aren't leaving me are you?"

Mandy turned around to look at her mate, her big strong mate that was currently in tears at the thought of losing her. "No, I'm not leaving. I promise."

"Then what is it? There's nothing we can't get through together."

She sat down on the bed, her head in her hands "Yoongi that fucking asshole told Jimin that the only way they'd have a pup is if I gave you one. Jimin has been calling me all day, so when I came home and saw that he was drunk I was relieved because that meant I could put it off for a bit longer. There's no way I can tell him no, but Joon. I'm.."

 Joon was starting to panic, he knew how she felt about kids. He knows his mate, probably better than she knows herself. She's afraid of being tied down. It's why she fought mating him so hard, it's why she has a job that allows her to leave at a moments notice and work anywhere in the world. He knows that having kids would mean that she was stuck. She was terrified that something between them would change. 

But he loves her and he'd never do anything to hurt her. She'd be a great mother, how she cares for everyone in this house is just proof of that. "Babe, if you aren't ready it's fine. I've told you this. We can talk to Yoongi and tell him that we want to wait and that he can't use us as an excuse."

"But Joonie you want kids, I know this."

"But I love you more and if you aren't ready, then neither am I."