Chapter 52

Tae looked over all confused, Jimin was shirtless and in basketball shorts but he was drenched in sweat whereas Tae was in a hoodie and jeans. "Jimin, it's like 65 degrees in here. Are you okay?" Tae walked over towards his best friend and soulmate, then it hit him. He started to laugh, "Minnie, looks like your Alpha is getting more than just sex for his birthday."

"What do you mean?" Jimin was panting.

"You are in heat based on the smell."

"It's never been like this before though."

Tae nodded his head as he pulled his phone out to let Jk and Yoongi know that Jimin was in heat and if he stayed here he'd start soon too. "You've been on suppressants for years. This is the first heat you've had in a long time."

"Fuck," he groaned as he bent practically in half.

"Come on let's get you in the shower to cool off."

Yoongi looked at his phone and scrunched up his brows, why is Tae texting me isn't he with Jimin? 'Get home now, Jimin is in heat.'

"What?" Yoongi yelled as he stood up abruptly, his chair falling down to the ground behind him.

"Sir, is everything okay?" One of his board members asked with a lot of concern.

"Yes, family emergency. I'll be out of the office for a few days. Sorry for the short notice."

They all stood up and smiled at him, "sir it's your birthday, we were surprised you were here anyway. Go, go to your family. We can hold down the fort for a few days."

He ran to his car and called Jk, "did you get a text from Tae?"

"Yeah, I already applied for leave for a few days. I'm on my way home now. I texted Joon and Jin, don't know if they want to risk going into rut and Kris' heat getting triggered."

"Smart Kook, thanks for thinking of that."

Snort, "okay Hobi, I'll pack their stuff. I'll ask her, she's on the phone with Jin right now. Okay, love you." Kat turned to look at Kris and waited for her to hang up the phone, "so are you going home to trigger your heat or do I need to pack you a bag as well?"

"Pack us a bag, we are going to a hotel for a few days."

Kat was actually surprised, "I thought you guys wanted to try for a pup?"

"We do, but. This is going to sound so fucking dumb, but I wanted to wait for my sister to come home so we can try together."

A soft, sad face came over Kat, "sweetie, it's not dumb. She's your sister. It makes complete sense. Plus you forget that I know you, I know you want to be married by human standards before that happens and I know you are waiting for her to get home for that too."

"Did you know she called me yesterday and for the first 10 minutes of the conversation she was speaking all French and she didn't even realize it until she noticed I wasn't speaking."

Kat started laughing, "she's always loved other languages. She really wanted me to learn French so we could talk shit about the guys without them knowing. But it backfired big time."

Kris' eyes held so much mischief, "oh really? Do tell!"

"So you know how all of the guys parents came from Korea?" Kris nodded her head quickly, "well because of that all of them can speak Korean fluently. So when they realized what we were doing they started speaking Korean around us more."

"They didn't! I bet that pissed you guys off?"

Kat shrugged her shoulder, "I didn't really care but Mandy did, big time. So being the petty person she is she started taking night classes like 3-4 times a week for a freaking year. She legit enrolled into a hard-ass Korean language learning course just so she could see what they were saying."

"Fast forward a year and she turned to me and started speaking French, I legit only know like 4 phrases so I just said those over and over. The guys took the bait and started speaking in Korean." Kat laughed loudly, "Mandy was so pissed. They weren't saying anything. Jimin would look at us like he was talking shit and when in reality he was asking Tae if he wanted to watch the new episode of whatever show they were watching. Tae would gasp like it was something really crazy and then tell him he did."

Kris was clapping her hands and laughing so hard, "Joon and Yoongi were in the kitchen so they started up as well. But they were literally talking about what they were making for dinner."

"What did Mandy do?"

"Your crazy sister stood up on top of the dining room table and shouted at all of them in perfect Korean."

"Were they shocked?"

Kat shook her head, "not at all. They all groaned and Joon held out his hand, each one of the guys smacked a $20 bill into his hands while he looked all smug."

"I'm confused," Kris said with her head cocked to the side.

"Apparently Joon got suspicious about all of the sessions she kept saying she was having. He knew she wasn't cheating, mated wolves and all. But he did think that she was sneaking out to eat dinner and see movies without him. So he followed her one day and saw her going into the school. He told the guys and then the bet was made."

"They made a bet about her?"

Kat sighed a little giggle, "they did. They made a bet to see just how long she could hide it. Jimin and Tae bet something ridiculous like a week. Hobi and Jk were like a few months or something Jin was like 6ish months. Joon said a year and then she looked at Yoongi and he shrugged before looking at her with that piercing gaze. She asked what did you pick, he smirked and said that he bet on her never coming clean. That she'd keep it a secret to use against them."

"Wow that does sound like her, I wonder why she cracked?"

"Well she was pissed that they were saying nothing, but I think it was more me. I wanted her to yell at them. I didn't know about the bet and Mandy yelling is funny. But after that her and Yoongi got closer, he understands her almost better than I do."