Chapter 89

"Stop pouting, I'm sure I'll do something else that'll make you want to murder me." Jin was looking all smug while Mandy was drinking the smoothie that did actually help her nausea. 

"Yeah, but I had her permission this time. It'll be a lot easier to off you if I don't have to worry about retaliation murder. I'm not into being killed, I'm too pretty and have too much to give the world."

Jin rolled his eyes so hard, "and everyone here says that I'm a narcissist."

"It's not narcissism when you can back it up Mr. Worldwide Handsome."

"Can you two quit it? Like damn you fight like siblings."

Mandy looked at her little sister, "it's because we practically are. He's not a man to me, he's like my annoying older brother that I want to strangle." She sighed like she was really put out, "but if anyone did him wrong, I wouldn't hesitate to murder them in an instant."

"There's my girl, talking about murder so casually. Are you feeling better?"

The Alpha pouted at her husband, "yes, but I don't want to admit it to him."

"The him that is an Alpha and standing right behind you and can hear everything you are saying?"

She put her finger over Joon's lips, "ssshhh, if I don't see him, then he's not there."

Jin scoffed and turned to his wife, "are you heading to class?"

"Yeah, Jimin is coming with me since he has classes today as well." Then she turned to look at Mandy, "what are we doing for his birthday next week?"

"Drinking and dancing I guess," Mandy grumbled, "looks like I'm the DD now."

"You barely drink as it is, you drink just enough to get giggly and then you eat."

She smirked at her sister, "you aren't wrong. But that's only because if I get enough in me then I start dancing and singing and it's usually on an elevated surface and lord knows I'm clumsy enough sober on flat ground."

Jimin walked into the room with his backpack, "ready to go?"

"I am Nurse Jimin."

"Then let's go Dr. Kris."

Kris kissed her husband and told him she'd see him later, "don't give me that look. Joon works at our school." The Alpha pouted and then left not long after to head to the restaurant.

Tae walked in with Mingi and Jiwon, "why did he have to decide now that he wanted to be a Nurse? My husband already works all the time and now my soulmate is going to be gone."

Joon kissed Mandy and told him he was off to class and that he'd be home later. She kissed her husband goodbye and then she turned to Tae, taking Jiwon from him. "Why don't you go to school too? It might give you something to do since the pups are all content as long as they are together and fed."

"And do what?"

"You love Art, why not something with that?"

The Omega frowned, "maybe, maybe when they are a little older. I don't want to miss anything. I don't know how Minnie does it."

"It's not easy I'm sure, Kat struggles with it all the time. Leaving Landon here, even more since he wants nothing to do with me so it's all you. She feels terrible about it."

"Aww I don't mind though. I love taking care of the pups."

"I know you do, you are the best papa around!"

Tae frowned, "stupid Jimin and Yoongi ruining Daddy for all of us."

Mandy threw her head back and laughed so loudly. "Oh God, that conversation was so fucking funny. Jimin was all like 'But I'm their Daddy.'"

"Then Yoongi snorted and was like, 'Baby boy. I'm the only Daddy here.' God I almost peed myself it was so funny to see his face." Then he frowned, "still mad that my pups can't call me Daddy though."

"They could always call you Dad, it doesn't have to be Daddy. Or even Dada."

Tae and Mandy got the two babies fed and then they fed the other two, Mandy taking Yoonji since Landon wants nothing to do with her. She stuck her tongue out at the little pup, "you are such a brat! You used to love me you know."

"He'll be fine once you have your pup."

"I want to close the studio," Mandy blurted out.

Tae looked at her, blinking his eyes slowly. "You want to what? But you love photography."

"I still do, I just don't want to have a studio space that sucks up so much money. I can just stick to on-location shit, or build a studio on the property. Lord knows we have enough land."

"That's actually a good idea." His eyes lit up, "this is going to sound so fucking crazy."

"Crazier than a pack of fated mates all living together and their pups are mates as well?"

"Well no, not when you put it that way." He clapped his hands, "hear me out. We are going to have lots of pups right?" Mandy nodded her head and Tae smiled, "so we're going to need to be able to teach them."

"There are schools for that," Mandy interjected.

"Yeah and Landon hates humans, who knows if the others will as well. I mean I'm sure they'll grow out of it, but besides that, do you see Mingi being able to be away from Jiwon, or Landon from Yoonji? If they get put in different classes it would be terrible. Mingi is a grade ahead of Jiwon, even though they are less than a month apart."

"Damn August babies," Mandy quipped.

"Says the oldest August baby here."

"Touche." She bit her lip, "so you want to build a schoolhouse for them?"

"I do, Kat hates leaving Landon. She can teach them while they are little."

Mandy was onboard a bit, "what about when they are older?"

Tae gave the Alpha a pointed look, "your husband is a college professor."

"Of literature."

Ignoring the Alpha's interruption, "and he's a literal genius. Surely he can handle a bunch of pups. If need be I can go to school and get a teaching degree too. But in the meantime, I can do all the other things, cook for the kids, teach them music and art."

Mandy smiled, "Yoongi and I have been investing a lot in the stock market. After Paris, I didn't want to leave Joon ever again. But we need the money, even more if we are going to be building stuff and stopping some of us from bringing money in."

"SSSooooo?"