Chapter 79

"Can we start?" Joon whispered with amusement in his voice. Mandy snorted and Kat rolled her eyes, once Jin nodded his head Joon began. "So today we are gathered here to join Kris and Jin in holy matrimony. Since you two are already mated and literally stuck together for life I'm not going to go over the usual vows." He turned to look at Kris, "your Omega chose this Alpha as theirs, do you choose this man to be yours?"

"I do," she beamed.

He turned to Jin, "it's obvious that your Alpha wants this Omega, do you want this woman as well?"

"With everything I am, I do."

"Great, you are now man and wife and you can kiss the bride."

Jin cupped Kris' cheeks softly and he pulled her lips towards his. As soon as they touched every single member in the pack cried out and clutched their chests right over their hearts. "What the fuck was that?" Yoongi cried out as he was running towards his mate, "baby are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Jimin winched in pain.

Joon ripped his shirt open and gasped, over his heart was a crescent moon that faded from purple to pink, his favorite color, and his mates. He walked over to Mandy and pulled the top part of her dress over and there over her heart was the same moon, but hers faded from pink to purple. "Look at your hearts, does everyone have a new moon tattoo?"

Yoongi looked at Jimin's chest, he had a Carolina blue crescent moon that faded into white. Jimin pulled Yoongi's shirt and saw his moon, white to Carolina blue. His fingers reached out and grazed over it, making his Alpha hiss "it's beautiful."

"Aww, yours is so pretty with that white. Mine's all dark because of Kook."

Jk rolled his eyes, "your favorite color is grey, it's almost as dark as the black. So it's half your fault too."

Kat and Hobi's was a pretty turquoise and Shamrock green. Jin was staring at Kris' in awe, theirs was Emerald green and Colbat blue. His eyes snapped towards Joon, "mind explaining why we all suddenly got tattooed."

Joon was still staring at his mates new tattoo, "I didn't think it was real. I thought it was just a legend."

"Thanks for clearing that up, super helpful," Yoongi scoffed.

"I read about this legend like last year from this old tome I found."

"Okay, Hermione." Jimin smacked his mate and told him to shut up.

"There's a legend that says when a pack is complete and it's only composed of fated mates that they'd get a blessing from the moon goddess, a mark showing her favor called Acca Larentia."

Mandy looked wide-eyed, "you mean I've gone my whole ass life not getting a tattoo because my indecisive ass could never decide on one or a color only to get one thrust upon me because my little sister married your best friend?"

Jin couldn't contain his laughter anymore, his windshield wiper laugh was loud and happy "that's one way to put it I guess."

"I guess I should just go get a tramp stamp since I have my boob tattooed at this point," she grumbled.

"What does having these tattoos mean?" Kat the ever logical one.

"I'm not sure," Joon admitted, "but it only happens to packs that are only fated mates. That's why it's so rare, fated mates are hard to find and to find an entire pack of only fated mates is almost impossible."

Jin cupped his wife's face gently and kissed her lips, "we were waiting for my lovely Omega."

"Still mad that I didn't get a pretty one like everyone else," Tae whined.

"Yah, this is a mark of our love and blessing, like damn" his Beta scoffed with mock annoyance.

Mandy was sitting at the dining room table bouncing in her seat, "like I'm sad that Joon has to go back to work, but that also means that my birthday is right around the corner."

Kat groaned, "I don't want to go back to work, I'm too pregnant for work. Can't summer last longer?"

"You don't have to work, just take the year off. Have your pup and stay home until next August."

She looked at Mandy, "you know I can't do that. I'm already going to be gone most of the year for having this pup and maternity leave. I need to at least meet my class, and get the ball rolling before I hand it over to a sub."

The Alpha shrugged, "then stop complaining. I gave you a solution."

Kat dropped her head onto the table, "I hate you. #55, totally going to do that."

"You are going to push us off of the Empire State building? Bruh you are too pregnant to fly, so maybe think of a different one."

"12," the Beta said with her arms crossed over her chest.

The Alpha smirked, "that could work. Although you'd have a hard time carrying the weights and chains."

"I'll get Joon to help, then I'll kick you into the pool 'this is Sparta' style."

"Sounds like a plan," let's do that.

Kris stood up, "Kat let's go do your ultrasound and check on your little Landon okay?" Then she turned and looked at her sister, "Sissy, you come too. I need to draw your blood."

Mandy stood up grumbling, "it's been over two months and I'm still not pregnant. Like we try every damn day and still no freaking pup. It's pointless," but she still followed her sister because it made her sister happy.

Jin looked at Hobi, "your favorite customer is here."

Hobi grinned as he turned around, Tessa a young homeless woman that was very very pregnant was there. She had been coming here for years, she used to eat out of the garbage, and Hobi and Jin put an end to that. She paid what she could and that was fine with them. Ever since she got pregnant they made sure to fill her up with as much food as possible.

"Hello Tessa, how are you feeling today? How's the baby?"

The small girl smiled softly, "good I think, I got to see a Dr at the free clinic last month and he said everything was on track. He can come anytime in the next few weeks."