Chapter 36

Jimin wiggled his eyebrows and grinned like the little mischievous shit that he is. He pulled keys out of his pocket and wiggled them, "let's take Yoongi's car." They don't have their own cars since they rarely ever leave without someone else, and on the rare occasion that they do, they just Uber. 

"Jimin, does Yoongi know we are taking his car?"

Jimin shrugged, "he's the one that suggested that we take Kris food today." He grabbed Tae's hand and dragged him out of the store, they locked up and made their way to the parking lot of Yoongi's building. They got in the car and turned the music up and the windows down. It was February so it was a bit chilly outside but nothing wolves can't handle. 

The two Omegas sang at the top of their lungs until they arrived at the store they needed. While Kris and Jin are already mated, there isn't exactly a store for 'we just got mated' so they went to a party store and raided the bachelorette aisle. There they were faced with a lot of pink and a lot of dick-themed items and it made Jimin giggle hardcore.

After loading up the cart Tae sighed, "do we really need this much dick shit?"

"It's a party Tae, and it's not like any of us want to see vagina shit." They walked up to the register, "so let's buy this and then head to Two Seok and grab the food." The drive to the restaurant was filled with more singing and lots of laughs, they pulled up in front of the establishment and looked at the dark blue awning with its pretty white lettering that said Two Seok Family Restaurant. 

Hobi was in the doorway pacing back and forth, as soon as the two Omegas walked in he shoved the thermos and lunchbox that was wrapped in silk into Jimin's hands. "I know you are here to get Kris some food, but can you please take this for Kat." He waved towards the thermos, "make sure she drinks this. It's tea that's good for pregnancy, she needs to start drinking this vs all that damn Starbucks."

Tae's eyes went wide, "we'll deliver it to her, but there's no way I'm bringing Starbucks up. I'm fairly sure she loves her Starbucks more than any of us."

Hobi laughed so hard that his body fell onto the table, he wiped away his imaginary tears "God I love that spunky Beta so much. Fine don't mention Starbucks, but please ask her to drink this tea I lovingly made."

Jin ran out from the kitchen with 3 massive lunch boxes, Jimin raised his eyebrows at the overzealous Alpha "please tell me two of those are for us?"

The Alpha scoffed and started to reply something sassy but he looked at the two Omegas that had their eyes all puppy dog wide and sad, he sighed "of course they are. Just because I have my own Omega doesn't mean I can forget about my other two."

Both Omegas squealed and ran towards the Alpha and wrapped their arms around him, both of them were saying thank you over and over as they jumped up and down. Jin chuckled a bit, "okay babies, let's get these loaded up in the car. We can't have you guys hungry."

When they walked outside Hobi looked at the car, "please tell me that Yoongi knows you have his car and that you didn't just steal it?"

Tae rolled his eyes and Jimin did everything to avoid looking at the Beta, Hobi sighed and mumbled that he'd pray for their asses. They loaded the food into the back seat along with the bags of things that they purchased earlier. Then the Omegas were off heading towards Kris and Kat's school. They carried the lunchboxes to Kris' office, they sat everything down since she wasn't in there and then Jimin carried Kat's stuff to her classroom.

When he walked in Kris was sitting next to Kat looking at something on the computer, "what cha two doing?"

They both turned to look at Jimin and Kris sat up and turned the monitor off quickly, "nothing, wh why are yyou here?"

Jimin crossed his arms over his chest and gave his best sassy face, "yeah sure, and I didn't take it up the ass this morning either."

Kat groaned and facepalmed so hard, "Jimin, this is a school for fudge sakes."

The Omega waved his hand towards the empty classroom and then sat Kat's food on her desk. "There are no children here, here's your lunch that your mate made for you." Then he looked at Kris, "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I get it if you don't trust me. But Tae and I brought you food. It's in your office. I guess we'll take ours and go eat at home." Then he left. 

Kris looked like she was about to cry, Kat patted her arm "you want to marry your Alpha, that's nothing to be embarrassed about. They'd love to help. Go talk to them, they are already upset about Mandy being gone. This will give them something to focus on."

She stood up and hugged the Beta and then headed to her office, she saw the two Omegas packing up their food, "don't go. I'm sorry Jimin. I was just embarrassed that's all."

"What is there to be embarrassed about?"

The Omega couldn't even look at him, so Tae walked over and wrapped his arms around her. "We're a team, the three musketeers. It's us against a house full of Betas and Alphas. We have to stick together, because if we don't, then those dominates will win every time." 

She sniffled a bit and looked up into Tae's dark brown eyes, then she turned to look at Jimin. His face was softened, so longer angry looking "I was looking at wedding dresses." She looked down at her hands as she picked at them, "I know it's soon, that we literally just met each other but we are mated now and I want to be his wife, I want to be Mrs. Kim."