Chapter 8

Mandy snorted behind him and he turned around to look at her, he gave her his puppy dog eyes. She sighed quietly, "he's right it does get a bit cold."

"Okay, I'll wear it. Thanks Jin." Then they were off.

Mandy was trying her hardest to contain her giggles, could you make it any more obvious Jin? She looked at her little sister, she had sweater paws since the hoodie was so large on her, she was smelling it, and based on the scents coming off of her she was happy and content smelling his scent. "So what do you think about Jin?"

Kris blushed a bit, "he's really nice and funny. Plus he's handsome."

"He's a good Alpha, he'd make a great mate."

She sighed a bit, "he only likes me because I'm an Omega." 

Mandy pulled her Mustang into its parking spot, put it in park, and unbuckled her seat belt as she reached across and pulled the Omega in her arms, "oh baby, don't think like that. Regardless of whether you are an Omega or not, you are a mother fucking catch do you hear me?"

"I know you are right, it's just hard to convince myself." She sniffled. 

Mandy tucked her hair behind her ear and pulled the hood on the hoodie up, the scent should help calm her and she shouldn't have to use her Alpha pheromones to soothe the poor Omega. It seemed to work, she was calming down just by smelling Jin's scent. He's definitely her mate, and she wonders if she's realized it yet. Lord knows Jin's caught on since it now reeks in her car. Not that Jin smells bad, it's just to another Alpha it's overbearing and almost annoying. 

They got inside and got everything ready for Ikon to show up, Mandy had to go turn the air up so Kris would keep the hoodie on. Jin better help pay for the damn electric bill this month, I swear to God, the Alpha grumbled.

When Ikon showed up it was utter chaos, the first 15 minutes Kris was frozen in place. But she finally introduced them all and when the guy named Jay started to flirt with her Mandy thought her sister was going to explode into a million little tiny Kris pieces. By the time lunchtime rolled around Kris felt more comfortable around them. Mandy was snickering, thank goodness Jin isn't here to see this.

Then a chill filled the room, Kris whimpered and so did Dk the other omega in the room. Jay looked at Kris and started to ask her if she was okay but the growl that filled the room was scary. You don't fuck with someone's mate, she may not have been marked but there was another Alphas scent all over her. Enough to tell other Alphas to back the fuck off. 

Jin sat the food and drinks down on the table and stalked towards his Omega, he wrapped his arms around her and her face was in his chest. "I'm sorry I scared you baby." He lowered his head to whisper in her ear, "I saw another Alpha touch you and I lost my head a bit."

She lifted her head up to look at him, "why do you care?" She whispered.

He pinched her chin to keep her eyes on him, "because baby, you are mine, my Omega."

"Is it because I'm an Omega?"

He chuckled lightly, "you being an Omega is just a bonus, but regardless of that you are my mate."

The blush spread across her entire face and then she hid her face in his chest, Jin wrapped his arms around her tighter just enjoying the feeling of finally having her in his arms like this. There was a cough behind him and he turned his head to see Mandy staring at him, "don't you have work to do Seokjin?"

"I brought you some food you ungrateful ass," he grumbled but he knew she could hear him. 

"Oh, really? Then you are forgiven." She clapped her hands and gestured for everyone to come eat if they wanted.

Once everyone started to move towards the food Jin pulled Kris over there, he'd be damn if she didn't get food since she was the only reason it was even here. He fixed her a plate and pulled her onto his lap and fed her bite by bite all while glaring at that Alpha that tried to touch his Omega. By the time Kris was fed Jin was fairly sure that the Alpha got the point, this Omega is off limits and taken by an Alpha that is willing to fight for her. 

He pulled Kris off of his lap and kissed her forehead, "I have to run back to work baby I left Hobi there all alone, but I'll see you tonight, at home." He said the last part loud enough to where that other Alpha could hear. Kris didn't say anything she just blushed and nodded her head. "Bye Mandy."

And then he was gone. Kris looked at her sister with wide eyes, Mandy snorted "told you." They spent the next few hours finishing up the photo shoot. "Hey Kris, can you run next door and ask if they are about done?"

Kris looked up confused, "huh?"

"Jimin and Tae, they own the flower shop and they are the reason my ass has to shoot so many damn weddings."

"Yah, those weddings pay for this kick-ass studio."

Mandy looked at Tae and rolled her eyes, "they do but you don't have to deal with Bridezillas. You get to drop the flowers off and bounce."

"Are you guys done? Jimin is locking up right now."

"Yeah we are, just let me lock up. Meet you in the car," Mandy said as she tossed Tae her keys.

"If you guys work next to each other why didn't they ride with us this earlier?"

Mandy looked up from where she was turning her studio lights off, "oh Yoongi gives them a ride if I don't have to be here first thing in the morning. My studio isn't walk in so I don't have set hours. If I'm here in the mornings then they'll catch a ride with me, if not Yoongi works across the street so he takes them."

"Why doesn't he take them home?"