Chapter 44

They didn't make it before their mates did, and Yoongi wasn't wrong at all. "God damnit, why did he drag Tae into the cage with him?"

The two Omegas were grinding on each other inside the cage and trying to convince Kris to come up and join them. Kat was sitting at the bar looking slightly bored and a bit entertained with the Omega's dramatics. "I swear to God if they get my mate up there I'm going.. OMG she's in the cage, kill me now before I kill your Omegas."

Kris was pressed between Tae and Jimin and the three of them were having the time of their lives. "Just breathe Seokjin, both of them are gay and besides Omegas don't mate with other Omegas anyway."

Jin whipped around and glared at Hobi, "your mate is sitting at the bar being good. You have no room to talk."

Hobi rolled his eyes, "my mate is pregnant otherwise she'd be up there with them. I've seen it more times than I can count."

Jin knows he's right, cuz like Kat is Mandy's best friend after all. Lord knows those two are trouble together and it only got worse when Jimin and Tae showed up. But that doesn't mean he wants them corrupting his sweet innocent Omega. "Well I don't like it, I want my baby back in my arms not grinding on their pathetic dicks.."

Yoongi and Jk both scoffed, "you better not let them hear you call their dicks pathetic. Both of them are larger than any Omegas I've ever seen."

Jin looked at them with a blank face, "and just how many Omega cocks have you seen?"

Jk poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, "like one other one, but that's besides the point. It was tiny as fuck and Tae is almost the same size as me and I know my dick isn't much smaller than yours."

"Jimin's may not be as long as mine, but it's fucking fat. He's a big boy for sure. I may not have seen any other Omega cocks but lord knows I made my way through most of my fraternity in college." Yoongi chuckled, "I'm not gay my ass. It took me three minutes sucking their cocks before I had them bent over and me pounding into them."

"Alright enough about cocks, some of us aren't about that dick life," Joon was exasperated. They talk about fucking so casually. Obviously, he's not a virgin, he is an Alpha. But he also doesn't feel the need to talk about his prior conquests.

They ordered drinks and sat down in the VIP section as they watched their mates dance away. Kat wanted to come sit with Hobi, based on the texts she was sending him but she felt like she needed to stay to watch the three stooges so they didn't do something they'd regret. It took Hobi 20 minutes to convince her that they'd be fine. If anyone even got close to them there were two Alphas that would be there in a heartbeat.

"Guys, I'm going to go sit up there, the music is too much right here with all that damn smoke that the Dj keeps blowing." Kat looked at the Dj with a frown as he once again held up the smoke gun and blasted it.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Kris asked slightly out of breath from all the dancing.

"No babe, it's fine. Have fun, it's your party, drink dance and be happy." Kat pointed to the section upstairs, "I'll be up there if you need me." Kris nodded her head and went back to singing with Tae at the top of their lungs.

"Tell Daddy I said hi," Jimin giggled as he bent down to talk to her.

Kat raised her eyebrow, "you knew they were here?"

Jimin looked at her with a blank face, "she may not realize her mates here since they are very newly mated. But I smelled him the minute he walked in. I also know he's pissed as fuck that I'm in this cage."

"You can smell him over all of this," Kat asked as her arms waved around the room. "I can't smell Hobi at all."

Jimin pointed at himself, "Omega," then he pointed at Kat, "Beta. Omegas are super sensitive to smells. It's almost better than Alphas, and in some instances, it is better. We can smell minute changes in our pups scents. We can smell our mates mood changes, whereas they need to smell our pheromones. We can just, idk smell it without that if it makes sense? So again, tell Daddy I said hi and if he wants to dance with me, I won't say no."

Wow, Betas certainly get the short end of the stick in this whole werewolf business. They are basically humans compared to the other two. "Okay, I'll tell him. Watch out for her. I may not be able to smell Jin, but even I know he's not happy about," she waved her finger towards the two dancing Omegas, "that."

The cheeky Omega just grinned before he hopped back up and went back to dancing. Kat laughed and turned to head towards her mate who was patiently waiting. As soon as she was within arms length she expected a kiss, she didn't expect him to sink to his knee and place his large palm on her belly, "and how is Daddy's little pup doing?"

Kat pouted and crossed her arms over her chest, "your pup is fine, but your mate is tired, cranky and hungry."

Hobi jumped up immediately, "do you want me to take you home?"

She shook her head, "based on the fact that I can't smell any alcohol on your breath both of us are the DD's tonight." She pouted, "but I am really hungry."

Hobi kissed his mate softly, "give me 20 minutes baby, I'll be back with food." Then he was off.

Kat turned to look at Yoongi, "oh your baby boy told me to tell his Daddy hi and that if he wanted to dance that you should go get him."

Yoongi scoffed, "I knew his ass knew I was here. That little shit." Then he was gone.