Chapter 28

"I'm a good boy, I promise." Tae's puppy dog eyes were on full display and it almost made Jk cave, keyword being almost.

Jk sat back on his haunches, "then show me you are a good boy," he said with an air of indifference just wanting to see what his Omega would do.

Tae got up and crawled to the end of the bed where his Beta was kneeling down. "I want to blow you, but I don't want to miss out on your knot, your pups."

A small smile formed on his lips as he brushed his fingers across his Omega's cheek, he pinched his chin and made him look at him "oh you are getting my knot, but you are going to fucking choke on it."

"Bu," Tae started to whine.

"No buts baby, show me you are a good boy. I knotted you twice while you were sleeping. I promise I will give you a pup, but only if you are a good boy."

Tae basically launched himself onto Jk's cock, his lips wrapping around the head before he slid all the way down to where his nose was touching Jk's pelvis. Jk's hand went to fist Tae's hair, "that's my good boy. Taking my cock fully, I can feel your throat all around me. Do you think you can handle my knot in your mouth?"

Tae started to moan, his spit falling from his lips as he gripped Jk's thighs as hard as he could. Jk pulled up so he was fully on his knees, "I'm going to move now, I'm in charge got it?"

Jk looked down at Tae's large eyes that were brimming with tears but full of love and trust, Tae nodded his head and Jk started moving. He started off slow but then he picked up his pace, thrusting his hips as fast as he could. His head thrown back, "here it comes, swallow it all baby, take my knot like a good boy and I promise to give you my pup."

Tae was already pregnant, Jk knew there was no way he wasn't. But that didn't mean they weren't going to spend the rest of his heat 'trying'. Tae swallowed everything and when Jk knotted his mouth Tae took it like the good little Omega he is. When it went down he cooed and petted Tae, telling him how proud he is and what a great job he did. "Promise me, even if I'm asleep."

"I promise," he whispered against his mate's hair as Tae's eyes fluttered closed. Jk reached down and placed his hand on Tae's lower stomach, it was bloated due to all of Jk's cum and it made him smile. He leaned down and kissed right below his Omega's belly button, "I can't wait to hold you. I hope you look like your Appa."

"I can get myself undressed Yoongi," Jimin grumbled from Yoongi's shoulder where he was being carried as well as stripped.

"Sorry baby boy, Tae's heat pheromones are so strong. Gotta smell you or my rut."

Jimin was thrown onto their bed as Yoongi ripped his pants and underwear off of him. The shirt was already in two pieces on the floor, "sorry Alpha. It's been a while since either of us had our heats when the others were home. I forgot how it affected you guys."

Yoongi flipped Jimin over and pushed his front down to where his face was in the mattress and pulled his ass up into the air, his legs spread apart. The Alpha wasted no time in shoving his face between his Omegas cheeks. His large palms were spreading them as far apart as he could. His face rubbing all throughout the slick. Once he was calmed down, he pulled back and laid his head down on Jimin's lower back. "Let's have a pup."

Jimin gasped and then flipped over, he laid his arm across his face. "Please don't get my hopes up Alpha. You know how much I want a pup and you are only saying that because of your rut."

That's when Yoongi knew just how much he fucked up. "Baby look at me." Jimin shook his head and Yoongi heard his quiet sobs that he was trying to hide. "Jimin please." Jimin shook his head again and tried to roll away from his Alpha. "Don't make me use my Alpha voice, because I will."

Jimin dropped his hands, his bottom lip was quivering and tears were streaming from his eyes. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry. I promise this isn't my rut. I want a pup with you. Stop taking your suppressants, please."

"How do I know you are telling the truth?" Jimin whispered.

"Your scent, I got to it quick enough. Your slick is all over my face baby boy, I'm thinking clearly." His hand reached out as he brushed his Omega's tears away. "I want a pup with you, if you'll have me?"

Jimin launched himself onto his Alpha and kissed all over his face, "please, please. I love you so much and I want to have your pups, all your pups, so many pups."

Yoongi chuckled, "how about we start with one first?"

The Omega's head nodded quickly, "yes yes! Can we start trying now? I haven't taken my pill yet today."

The Alpha gave a small smile, he knew it wouldn't happen. The odds of an Omega getting pregnant while not in the middle of their heat was very small. But he wasn't going to hurt his baby's feelings or crush his dreams since he was so excited about trying. He leaned down and nipped Jimin's ear, "turn around baby boy, show me how bad you want Daddy."

Jimin smirked as he turned over and waved his ass back and forth, his small hand wrapped around his cock as his other one started to play with his slicked-up rim. He slipped in three of his fingers and started to pleasure himself right in front of Yoongi. He doesn't need prep, they've fucked for long enough that as long as he has slick, Yoongi can just slam inside him. The Alpha scoffed, "should I go?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi and then started moaning as he moved his hands faster, "no but you can watch."