Chapter 9

"He's the CEO so he works late a lot of nights."

Kris nodded her head and we headed out as Mandy locked up. Jimin and Tae were in the Alpha's car, windows down and the stereo blasting. They were singing to Halestorm at the top of their lungs and it made her smile. She loved those goofy Omegas. "I'm going to drop you guys off at home and then I have to go pick up Joon from the college."

"Did he lose his keys again?" Jimin asked while giggling.

"He did, I told his ass to just leave the keys in the car and all he had to do was type in the code on the damn door, but nnnnoooo." Mandy sighed with a soft giggle, "but I love that big goofy wolf."

Mandy dropped the Omegas off and made sure that Jk was there before she left. Even though they'd be safe in their home, all of the Alphas are extra over-cautious with the Omegas, it's even worse now that they have another one in the house that isn't mated. She drove to the college where her sexy Alpha teaches at. When he walked out she bit her lip.

He had his black-rimmed glasses on, a white shirt that was rolled up a bit on his arms, and his pants were hugging his thighs and ass like they were painted on. He was walking towards her car and he was oblivious to the fact that his mate was practically drooling over him. "Man, that class was terrible. They were freshmen and they didn't listen at all. I'm fairly sure that the majority of them just stared at me like I was a piece of meat."

That snapped her out of her lust-fueled daydream and she growled a bit, "do I need to come to your class and let them know you are taken?"

His eyes snapped to hers, "no it's fine."

Mandy snorted, "too bad, when do you have them again?"

"Tuesdays and Thursdays, " he said as he gulped. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

She reached over and started unbuttoning the top few buttons of his shirt, "well what did you expect when you walked out here looking like a wet dream?"

"Mandy," he groaned when her hand made it to his belt, "this is my work."

The Alpha leaned over and nipped at his chin, "and we are mated wolves, either we have sex right now and I'll go easy on you when I show up to your class or we don't and I walk in there wearing the sluttiest outfit I can find and I'll have Jimin and Tae help."

His jaw clenched, "we have to make it quick because there's no fucking way I'm letting those two dress you up to go out in public. Not after New Year last year."

Mandy straddled his lap and worked at getting his very large cock out, "I painted underwear on, technically nothing was showing."

She slid down his impressive length and they both moaned, "you were wearing a sheer mesh dress with no underwear on, just what you painted on your privates."

His hands went to her hips, helping her bounce up and down faster. "I looked hot and you know it."

His lips went to her scent gland as he started to rub over it, his tongue and lips all over her. "Oh you looked so fucking hot, but I didn't like all of those guys that looked at you."

She doesn't ever go for the overbearing jealous meatheads, but Joon is the perfect amount of bossy for her. He doesn't undermine her in front of others so she doesn't mind when he acts like that in the bedroom. "I'm close," Mandy whined.

He chuckled as he bit down on her mating mark, "give it to me, I want to feel you soaking my cock, squeezing it like no one else can."

Mandy's head fell back and her mouth was wide open as his name left her lips, she heard him grunt, and then she felt all of his pleasure fill her up. The Alpha crashed down on his chest, just trying to catch her breath and come back down to Earth. He started kissing all over the side of her head, "I love you Joonie," she whispered against his chest. Her ear right over his heart.

"I love you too."

They cleaned up as best they could and then they headed to the store to get the groceries they needed, there were ten of them in the house and 7 of them were men. They eat a lot. Everyone was home by the time the two Alphas made it back, they brought the bags in and Mandy headed to her room to shower and get into comfy clothes. All she wanted to do was grab the new fuzzy blanket she bought last week and go cuddle on the couch with Kat and Kris.

Once she was cleaned up and changed she went to grab the blanket only to notice it missing, "fucking Omegas," Mandy yelled. She stomped out into the living room where the Omegas were sitting on the couch with Kat. "Yah, which one of you took my new blanket?"

Being the only Alpha female in the house the Omegas tend to steal her shit the most. It's not like Yoongi cuddles up with fuzzy blankets so when Jimin wants one he steals hers. Tae as an Omega craves an Alpha scent, since his mate is a Beta he comes to her. If he went to Jin it would cause issues with Jk since Jin is single. If he went to Yoongi it could cause stress to Jimin which Tae would never want. So Mandy seems to be the happy middle ground. None of the guys mind if the Omegas scent her or vice versa, they don't mind them cuddling her or stealing my stuff.

Mandy didn't mind either, she was just sick of buying a million blankets. None of them were fessing up, she looked at Kat "I know it wasn't you because you only steal my pillows."

She shrugged like she hasn't stolen at least 15 of my damn pillows over the past year or so. "You are the only one in the house that buys pretty and soft pillows."