Chapter 60

Jimin was pacing back and forth in Tae's room, he was trying to be calm since he asked Yoongi to stay in their room. That stupid bond let them know exactly what they were feeling and he didn't want Yoongi to storm in here. But this is so stressful. "Min, what are you doing in here?"

Tae was looking at Jimin, but Jimin wouldn't even look him in the eye. He's been trying to talk to him all week to tell him the good news. He wanted him to be the first to know, after Kookie of course. But Jimin has been avoiding him like the plague and he doesn't know why, or what he did that might have upset him.

"Tae, I need to tell you something but I'm afraid you'll be upset and I don't want you upset with me. But you are my best friend and my soulmate and I'm so excited about this and I want to be able to talk to you about it."

They looked at each other and they both knew, "you are pregnant?" They both screamed at the same time. They ran into each other's arms and jumped up and down screaming.

Kook looked at Yoongi and let out a sigh of relief, "thank fuck they finally got that out. I want to tell everyone but he wouldn't let me until Jimin knew."

Yoongi smiled softly, "Jimin was so worried that Tae was going to be sad just in case he wasn't pregnant. He didn't want to hurt him."

"They really are idiots aren't they?"

The door swung open and there were their mates, Tae with his boxy grin and Jimin with his eye smile and they were so happy. Yoongi's gummy smile was on full display and Jk was giving his full bunny grin. The Alpha and Beta wrapped their arms around the two Omegas, "now can we tell everyone else?"

Joon was trying really hard to not cry, once the group chat went out about a family meeting he called Mandy several times. Yes, it's like 3 am there, but she always answers, only this time she didn't. But she did answer for Kris when she called.

Kris had skype up on the Tv so they could see Mandy and she could see them, it was dark in her room. "Yah child why are you calling me in the middle of the night? Someone better be broken, bleeding or dying." Then she paused and switched the side lamp on, "wait is everyone okay?" Her blue eyes were looking around the living room trying to make sure that everyone was in fact, okay.

Don't cry Joon, this is a happy time. "Sorry Sissy, Jimin sent out a text to the group chat about a family meeting requesting everyone's attendance."

Mandy frowned, "I didn't get a text," she rubbed her eyes in the cutest way that made her look all soft and not like an Alpha. Her mouth dropped, "oh shit, I missed like 4 calls from Joonie." Her eyes snapped to mine, "babe I'm so sorry. I had my ringer turned off because work has been an absolute nightmare. I'm barely getting like 3 hours of sleep a night and you know me, you know I need like 10. I got off early today and all I wanted to do was crash."

So she wasn't ignoring him and that also explains why she didn't call before she went to bed like she normally does. And now that he's looking at her closer, he can see that she's not doing great, there are bags and dark circles under her eyes. She looks beyond exhausted. "I guess when you turn your ringer off, it doesn't turn Skype off. That's the only reason I even woke up. Forgive me?"

"There's nothing to forgive babe, but Jimin called the meeting so let's let him tell us why we had to wake you up in the middle of the night when you clearly need the rest."

Jimin blushed and ducked his head, "I'm sorry. I just want everyone to know at the same time."

"Jiminie, it's okay. Now spill, I'm barely staying awake as it is."

Tae looked at Jimin and they nodded their heads towards each other, then they stood up where everyone on the couch could see them as well as Mandy on the Tv, "we're pregnant!" They both shouted.

Jin and Joon looked at each other and smirked, they knew of course. Joon was the one that told Jk about Tae's scent and Jin mentioned to him that Jimin smelled sweeter as well. The entire living room erupted into utter chaos. Mandy dropped her phone and cursed. As happy as Joon was for the two Omegas, he was more concerned about his wife. This is only going to pull her away more.

He could hear the shuffling of the blankets as she was trying to find her phone again, as soon as she picked it back up she looked at him and he could see it. The panic and fear, I love you, he mouthed. Her head cocked a little to the side and she gave him a soft, sad smile as she mouthed it back. "Babies, I'm so happy for you. Truly, but I have to cut this call. I promise to call tomorrow when I'm more awake and can actually participate."

A round of I love and miss yous, were said by everyone. Yoongi looked at Joon from across the room, he may be the stand-offish one of the group. But he's incredibly intuitive and caring, you just have to get past his rough exterior. He knew that this news would be hard, but he was also extremely happy about his Omega being pregnant.

I'm okay, Joon mouthed and he frowned but nodded his head. They both know he was lying, but there's nothing that can be done about it now. Because now isn't about him, now is about Tae and Jimin and the fact that they are both pregnant and it's a time to celebrate. They might not be Joon's pups, but he's excited for all three of them.