Chapter 25

"Because baby you are mine now. There's no going back." Her head was thrown back and soft cries were leaving her lips, "when you are in your heat I'll mark you if that's what you want. I sure hope it is." His fingers traced the spot where he'll leave his mark and her entire body shook as the orgasm ran through her, "do you like the sound of that Omega?"

"Yes Alpha, please mark me. I want it."

The long line of her neck was fully exposed to him, waiting for him to sink his teeth into it. "Don't worry Omega, I will. But not right now." She started to whine so he moved his hips faster and harder to distract her. It seemed to work since her nails were digging into his shoulders and her whimpers and moans were filling his ears.

Jin knew it wouldn't take him long, feeling his mate squeezing his cock was borderline overwhelming. "Baby, I need to feel you. Give me one more before I fill you up okay?" She whimpered and whined but she gave her Alpha what he wanted. Jin thrust into her making her orgasm linger longer than necessary before he did as promised. He filled her up so much that he could feel it leaking out of her and that made his Alpha very very happy.

"Time to get you out and do exactly what I promised." And that's exactly what he did, several hours later when he was finally sated he looked down at his mate who passed out from exhaustion just like he predicted. A goofy grin spread across his face, "I love you Kris, I'm so happy that you came to see your sister."

Yoongi and Mandy were in the kitchen finishing up the last of breakfast before they call everyone out to eat. Joon and Jimin were already at the table, Jimin doing his best to annoy the calm Alpha while Joon reads the paper. Tae and Jk came out, Tae looked all sleepy with his fluffy hair all over the place. "Morning babies," Mandy chirped.

Kat walked in looking like her ass was on fire, Jimin and Tae snickered. "Hobi, you can't fuck your mate all night and then not carry her. Geez, even Yoongi carries Jimin when he fucks him that hard."

Jimin leaned his elbows onto the table, "Kat, if you want a pup you do know that you can't get pregnant that way right? Like only Tae and I can get pregnant in our ass since we are male Omegas. You are a girl, you have this gross thing called a vagina and that's where the sperm has to go."

Kat glared at the two snickering Omegas and then smirked before looking at Mandy, "#4 of the playbook?"

Mandy sighed, "no can do. I broke the chainsaw like last week."

Kat sat down and sighed, "#7 then?"

"Kat, we live in Vegas. #7 only works when you live somewhere it snows a lot. That's why we added that one when we lived in Colorado." Mandy thought for a minute, "we could easily do #13. I mean we have a hot tub."

The Beta giggled and clapped her hands, "it wouldn't take much to mess with the components to get it to where it can get hot enough."

"It's settled then."

Jimin and Tae looked at each other in fear, "we really need to figure out what the fuck the numbers in the playbook are."

Tae nodded his head in agreement, "that and the rulebook. We seem to always be breaking those."

Yoongi snorted from the kitchen, "yeah Mandy yelled at me for 30 minutes the other day because I broke rule 48." He sighed and waved the spatula in the air, "she wouldn't even tell me what the damn rule was."

Jin walked in with his Omega on his back, "bangs are the only appropriate way. Mullets and top hats are a no-no."

Jk threw his hands in the air, "what in the ever-loving fuck does that even mean."

Mandy, Kat, and Kris all snickered. Hobi sighed and decided to help out the guys, "toilet paper. They are talking about toilet paper."

Every single male in the house dropped their mouths except for Joon and Hobi since they know how weird those two are. Yoongi dropped the spatula, "what does bangs and mullets have to do with toilet paper?"

Jin sat down with Kris in his lap, Kris grinned "well I don't care how the roll goes on, but I learned one time when I put it on backward that Mandy does not like mullets."

"Yeah and when I just placed it on top of the empty roll because it's fucking toilet paper and who cares, she yelled at me saying that top hats are not acceptable."

All three of them looked at each other, Mandy grinned and the other two were rolling their eyes, "only bangs are appropriate. The toilet paper roll must be put on correctly with the paper on top rolling towards you." The three said in perfect unison. 

Yoongi looked at Mandy with a glare, "you yelled at me because I put the toilet paper on wrong?"

She looked at her nails and shrugged, "it's not like you didn't already know I was crazy."

"True," he grumbled. They sat around eating when they noticed that Tae was starting to pant.

"Baby, is your heat about to start?" He nodded his head yes and whimpered before Jk picked him up and carried him to their room. Mandy turned to look at Kris, "how long before yours kicks in?"

"Pending on how strong his is, sometime today or possibly tomorrow."

Mandy looked around and nodded, "okay. Alphas take care of your Omegas today. Betas you are in charge of making sure that the Omegas get food and water. Joon and I are going to go look at houses."

Jin and Yoongi both rolled their eyes, "trying to run before your ruts get triggered? And here I thought you were going to give him and Jimin what they want."

Mandy sighed and pinched her nose, "#8, I swear to God I will do #8 and they'll never find you," she said right before she grabbed Joon's hand and started to storm out. "We'll be with the realtor. I have your list of demands."

Jin looked up, "can you make sure that there's a room that we can turn into a craft room for Kris?"

Her face softened as she looked at how much the Alpha loved her little sister, "of course I will Jinnie. Now kids have fun, but not too much fun."

Yoongi looked at everyone, "what the fuck is a #8 and should I be scared?"