Chapter 97

Jin held his wife's hand while she pushed out their two little pups. A boy Beta and a female Omega. "Jasper and Alina, welcome to the world." He kissed his two pups, nuzzling into them. "Your Mommy pushed you out without yelling and threatening everyone around her. She's such a strong Omega. You two are so lucky."

Jimin scoffed and Mandy snorted, "thanks Jinnie. Now can I hold my pups that I pushed out oh so graciously?"

"Oh yeah, sorry!"

When Tae went to hold Jasper, it was no surprise to anyone that little Jasper was obsessed with him. "Oh, am I carrying your mate little one?"

"Well someone is going to have to have another pup, Alina needs her soulmate too."

Joon looked at his mate with a soft smile, odds are their pup is Alina's soulmate, as long as it makes it to term. 

Tae went into labor 2 months later, giving birth to a little Alpha girl named Daphne. Everyone was in love, but no one more than Jasper. If his eyes were open they were looking at her. 

"I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible," Kat took a deep breath, "you are getting hella fat, and you are more moody than normal, and what's with the weird ass foo..." Her mouth dropped open, "no fucking way, is that why you've been hiding from Landon?"

Mandy nodded her head, "yeah."

"How far along are you? Does Joon know?" She whispered.

"Does the man that sees me naked every single day know I'm pregnant? He'd be an idiot not to."

The Beta frowned and then leaned forward to smack her soulmate, "you are such a bitch I swear."

"Yeah but you still love me."

"I do, although why I'm not sure."

They told everyone that day that they were expecting, and everyone was a bit shocked except for Kris. Someone had to do checkups and make sure that the pup was fine. But she played along with the surprise.

Mandy looked down at her son, her Micah "what are two Alphas supposed to do with an Omega? I don't know how to raise an Omega, what if I screw it up. What if I don't get him enough nest stuff? OMG, when will he want to start nesting?"

The three Omegas laughed, "it'll be fine. You have the three of us to help. We are a family."

They finished construction on the hospital/school/photography studio before the oldest four started pre-k. Kris was a full-fledged Dr, Jimin her nurse. Tae and Kat taught the kids and Joonie would take over when they were older. Mandy only worked when she wanted, mainly focusing on product photography since they had so many cute models for baby stuff.

Kris walked into the house with Jimin, their kids following behind them, "Mom what's for dinner?"

"I'm not sure. Go ask your Aunt Mandy Jasper. And where's Alina?"

Jasper snorted, "she's with Micah, of course she is. Those two are attached at the hip."

"Oh Jasper," Mandy called out,  "your little Alpha was looking for you. She got home like 20 minutes ago and was sad that you weren't home yet."

Jasper's head shot up, "Daphne was looking for me?" He looked back at his mother, "gotta go Mom, my Alpha needs me."

"Please Jimin," Tae whined.

"No Tae, I told you never again."

Tae threw himself on the floor in protest, "but I want another baby and if someone else doesn't have one then they won't have a soulmate. Please Min, you are my soulmate. Let our babies be soulmates too."

"We literally already have, did you already forget that?" Jimin countered, "besides, knowing my luck, it'll be twins again and then we'd have to talk one of the girls into having more."

Jk walked in and looked at his husband on the floor, "Jiwon, come get your Dad." Jk shook his head, "he's never going to stop Jimin, just know that."

Jimin was getting ready to answer when Jiwon and Mingi walked in with their arms crossed, "you have two Alpha pups Dad, do you really need more?"

Mingi snickered, "let him be, you know how dramatic your Dad is."

"Like yours is any better," Jiwon countered.

"Give it up, no pups for now. You two, go get your siblings and cousins." Then Mandy made a face, "that sounds so bad to people that don't know. Go get the kids, dinner is ready."

As soon as dessert was passed around Tae looked at Jimin, "I still want more pups, I'll poke holes in your condoms if I have to."

"Seriously Tae!" Jimin shouted and all of the pups covered their ears and started gagging.

Joon looked at Mandy and smiled, "I'm so glad I was late to that lunch and found you."

A/N thank you for coming on this ride with me. What started out as a birthday one shot turned into a 3 month long book! See you guys in the bonus chapters. Love you chaos goblins.