Chapter 29

Yoongi growled as he removed all of his clothes and got on the bed behind Jimin, lewd sounds falling from Jimin's lips and wet sounds coming from his pink hole and hard cock. He didn't stop his Omega, but he needed to be punished. "I'm going to spank you baby boy, and you have to cum before I'm done. Can you do that?"

"Ahh, yes Daddy. Please, spank me hard," Jimin whined in his high-pitched voice. He sounded so desperate and Yoongi loved it.

His hands went to Jimin's cheeks and he squeezed them hard, just to hear more of those amazing sounds coming from his Omega. He spanked the right cheek first and smirked at how it jiggled and already started turning pink. Jimin's little fingers started moving faster and Yoongi smacked the left cheek, "Daddy, I need you. I need your big cock to fill me up."

A chuckle left his lips, "too bad baby boy. You wanted your fingers, so you get your fingers."

Jimin scooted back closer to his Alpha, "bu.."

Yoongi spanked each cheek again, only making his Omega moan louder. Jimin twisted his fingers "trying to find your happy spot?" Jimin whimpered and nodded his head against the mattress. Yoongi was going to let him fumble for a bit, so he spanked him again. "I'm almost done baby, it doesn't seem like you are close."

"Alpha, your Omega needs you, please." Jimin was practically in tears, too far gone to really care anymore.

Yoongi reached over and turned Jimin's hand just a little to the right then he helped him move them in and out. Jimin yelped and then purred, as he fucked himself harder with his small fingers. "Oh Alpha, so close, aahh aahhh I'm going to cum."

Yoongi ducked his head in between his Omegas legs and wrapped his lips around Jimin's cock. Jimin yelled out a bunch of nonsense before he started fucking his Alpha's mouth through his orgasm. Once he was done he crashed down onto the bed beside Yoongi and smiled at him, "I guess I won."

The Alpha snorted loudly, "only because I helped your little nubs find your happy spot and sucked your cock how you like."

Jimin popped up and jumped into Yoongi's lap, he hovered above his cock and they looked into each other's eyes. He slid down until Yoongi was all the way in and they both groaned, Jimin wasted no time in bouncing up and down, chasing after his second release. "Baby if we are going to have pups do you remember what you promised?"

"Yes," he panted as he started rocking his hips. "Get rid of the flower shop. I promise I will before the pup is born."

Yoongi sat up and kissed down his Omega's chin, "go ahead and sell it so I can concentrate on knocking you up. Plus I don't want you working while pregnant. I want you home and safe."

Jimin's head was thrown back, "I want that Alpha, so so much. Can't wait to have your pups." He was panting and it made Yoongi smile, "text Mandy, she's with the realtor now."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I will baby boy, don't worry."

"This is the last house I want to show you today. It's behind a gate, there are 20 bedrooms each with its own bathroom. There's a pool, a home theater, a chef's dream kitchen, and the best part, there are 5 master bedrooms."

Both Joon and Mandy stopped and looked at the realtor, "what, is that normal?"

"No, not at all. So apparently this polygamist family built this house. There were 5 wives so they each had their own room and the husband was going to move between them. But since polygamy isn't legal here they decided to move before they even moved into the house."

Joon nodded, "well lets at least look babe."

They followed the realtor around the house and it seemed perfect. It was more than they wanted to spend but it had everything that they needed, it was the perfect place to raise all the pups. A place they can stay together for a long time. Mandy laughed when she got the text from Yoongi. "Apparently Yoongi finally talked Jimin into selling the flower shop."

"Doesn't he own the building?"

Mandy snorted, "yeah but Jiminie still doesn't know that! So shh." She turned to look at the realtor, "this place looks perfect. Let me talk to the others and then I'll get back to you."

"Perfect, I'll get the flower shop on the market as well. I also have a few people interested in your house so just let me know when's a good time for a showing."

They got back in Joon's car and headed out to eat, "are you avoiding going home?"

Mandy rolled her eyes, "do you want to go into your rut? I don't have slick that you can use to cover up Tae's heat pheromones."

Joon smirked and leaned across the table, "no but you have something even better." His hand was on her thigh, his thumb drawing small circles making his way to her wetness. "I know you aren't ready for a baby, and that's okay. We can wait, you have me for forever."

Tears started to fall, "I want to try. I'm scared, but I want to try."

Joon started to tear up as well, this is all he's ever wanted was to have pups with his beautiful mate. "I love you, so so much."

The two Beta's were in the kitchen making snacks for the Omegas, "I'll go drop off Kris's, you take the boys' trays."

Hobi kissed his wife as he carried the two trays, he knocked on Jimin and Yoongi's door first "when you are done fucking, here are some snacks."

There was a chuckle from Yoongi and a giggle from Jimin, "thanks Hobi."

Then he carried the tray to Tae and Kook's room, he didn't hear any sounds. He knocked lightly and he heard Jk quietly say come in, Hobi opened the door and laid the tray down on the dresser. "Here's some snacks for when he wakes up. Is it going okay?"

Jk rolled his eyes, "yes it's going fine Hobi. Thanks for the food."