Chapter 46

Jin's rumbles started, he couldn't contain his happiness. "You know, there's one way you can ensure that I have your scent all over me."

He pulled back and looked at his Omega, her eyes glazed over with lust, pupils dilated as she was trying to catch her breath. "Oh yeah and what's that?"

"Fuck me," she said right before her lips connected with his.

Jin groaned and cursed at himself about 150 times before he caved, does he want to do this? Of course. But they are in public and he really doesn't want anyone else to see his mate like that. But he picked her up anyway and once he felt just how wet she was, he knew he was a goner. He reached down and pulled her underwear aside as she made quick work to get him out of his tight jeans. He wanted to savor her, take this slow but he couldn't. The slower he was, the more likely they'd be caught.

He was in her and moving in the next breath, slapping his hips against her so fast. Their heartbeats were perfectly in sync, their eyes flashing blue and red to show their wolves were in control. "We have to hurry baby before someone finds us. No way will I let someone see your beautiful face when you cum."

Her head was thrown back as moans and purrs passed her lips. He heard footsteps approaching, "hurry baby, cum for me." He didn't even care about himself, as long as his mate was satisfied that's all that mattered to him. And she did, her head was thrown back and cries were leaving her lips. As soon as she was done he turned her to ensure that she was completely out of sight from the man that just ruined the fun. He didn't care that he didn't cum, this was about her, not him. But he did care that someone thought they had the right to see her like this.

"Oh nice, if you are done with the little whore she looks like she can suck cock." The man started to undo his belt and the anger that whipped through Jin was enough to bring his Alpha out. 

Jin turned to look at the man, his eyes bright red. Thankfully the lights in the club are red, so most humans will play it off that it's the lights vs some dude actually having red eyes. He pulled his mate into his chest more as a fierce growl left his lips. "What did you say about my wife?"

The dude at least had the decency to look somewhat ashamed, "you are fucking your wife against the wall in a random club? What kind of husband are you?"

"Alpha," she whimpered as she was clutching his shirt tightly.

"What my wife and I do is none of your business, and if you knew what was good for you, you'd leave my sight right now before I rip off your dick and make you choke on it since you want it sucked so bad."

The man's eyes went wide, "you are a fucking psychopath."  

Jin snorted, "sociopath, if you are going to insult someone at least do it correctly. For instance, I know it's wrong to murder you. I just don't care."

"Fucking crazy," he mumbled before he turned and took off.

The Alpha turned back around and wrapped his arms tightly around his Omega, "I'm sorry he called you a whore baby."

"It's okay, I don't care about his opinion of me. I don't even know him. What I do care about is the fact that you called me your wife."

Jin broke out in a huge grin, "I did, did it bother you?"

She blushed bright red, Jin's thumbs came up and brushed across her cheek. "No, I liked it," she whispered softly.

"Good, because one day you will be my wife for real." He leaned down for a soft kiss, then he nipped her bottom lip. "Now let's get home, I want to fuck you so hard I think I'll die if I don't feel you around me. I want to absolutely make your beautiful nest such a fucking mess that you have to make a new one."

His Omega was smiling softly, with quiet steady purrs leaving her lips and she was swaying back and forth lightly. She nuzzled her face all over his broad chest, her arms wrapped around his waist. He chuckled, "come on baby, let's get you home."

Joon, Tae, Jk, Hobi and Kat got into their house. Hobi and Kat just wanted to go to bed and the other three were drunk off their asses. "What do you think Jiminie is.."

"Ahh Daddy, it's too much. Please, please."

"Oh no baby boy, you wanted to taunt me by dressing up and dancing like that in a fucking cage. Now be a good boy and show Daddy how you can fuck yourself."

"But Daddy I don't want to fuck a dildo, I want your cock. Please."

"And you aren't getting it. Now get to bouncing Omega, give Daddy a private show like I asked."

The five of them could hear Jimin panting and whining from the living room, they looked at each other and Tae's ears turned red, "never mind, I don't want to know what he's doing anymore." He grabbed Jk's hand and dragged him towards their room. Kat and Hobi yawned and made their way to their room and Joon pulled his phone out.

Mandy was looking at the contract in front of her, 'Photographer for Vogue Paris' It was a great opportunity, it would pay for the down payment of the new house. But she'd have to move to France for several months. How was she going to tell them?

Her phone rang and she smiled at it, "hey babe, how did the mating party go?"

Joon snorted, "they ended up dancing in the cage and right now Jimin is getting punished and I'm sure Tae is having his way with Jk. Kris and Jin took off to do lord knows what and Kat got Mickey D's so all in all pretty good. We miss you though."

"I miss you too," she purred.