Chapter 45

Jin turned to look at Jk, "well if he's dragging Jimin out of the cage then I'm dragging Kris out too."

Jk nodded his head and headed down to his mate. The three of them stood under the cage that their mates were dancing in, "having fun?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin purred as he bent over in front of his Alpha and did a slut drop with a huge smirk on his face. "Lots Daddy, why do you ask?"

"I'm going to count to three if you aren't grinding that fat ass on my cock by the time I get to three I'm going to spank you so hard when we get home." Jimin looked like he was in no hurry to stop his teasing, "One," Yoongi groaned. Still Jimin just danced like no one else was in the club, "two," he grounded out. Jimin spun around and started with the body rolls as his hand went under the hem of his shirt making it ride up enough to see his Nevermind tattoo. "Three," he growled before he ripped the cage open and threw Jimin over his shoulder. "We'll be at home."

Jin looked at Kris and she pouted, "I want to dance," she whined.

"And you will baby, but how about you dance with me so Tae can dance with his mate?" She nodded her head and Jin reached up and helped her down gently.

Jk opened his arms and Tae launched himself onto his mate, "hi," he giggled.

The Beta stumbled a bit, Tae might be smaller than him, but not by much. "Hi baby, want to go upstairs?"

Tae leaned forward and nipped Jk's ear lobe, "only if I can sit in your lap." Jk rolled his eyes, he knew what he wanted. He wanted to grind on him until he was hard and ready to fuck him. But he's not going to let that happen. There are too many scents in here, he won't be overwhelmed with the scent of his slick in here. So he agreed with a shrug of his shoulders as he carried his husband up to the VIP section.

Joon and Kat were up there, Joon was drinking a beer and Kat was bouncing up and down looking towards the front door. Jk got situated with Tae in his lap sitting sideways and he wasn't surprised at all when Tae turned around to straddle him. But he just let him do what he wanted. It made Tae happy and he knew that he can handle himself here.

Not long later Hobi ran upstairs with a bag of McDonald's in his hand, "here I got you some nugs," Kat frowned, normally she'd be all about that. But the baby wanted a quarter-pounder.

"Thanks," she mumbled. She's thankful and not going to complain about it to her sweet mate that literally left a club and went to get her food that he had to sneak back in.

He smiled his sunshine smile, "I also grabbed a quarter pounder for myself, but if you'd rather have that.."

She jumped up and looped her arms around his neck and kissed him all over his face, "Oh my God I don't think you could be more perfect if you tried."

Tae popped his head out of his mates neck at the mention of chicken nuggets, "Hobi?" He whispered softly with his pouty face on.

"Of course Tae, you can have the nugs since Kat doesn't want them."

Kat frowned, "I love nugs but your damn pup wants cheeseburgers for some weird ass reason. I don't even like cheeseburgers. They are so greasy."

Hobi was grinning from ear to ear, "of course my pup wants burgers, once you start craving sprite over root beer I'll do a happy dance."

"You'd be mad that I drank all of your sprite, don't front." Hobi got Kat settled with her food and then handed the bag over to Tae so he could eat the chicken nuggets.

"Baby, do you want another drink?" Jin asked softly as Kris was rubbing her ass all over his dick. He was thanking his lucky stars that he was wearing tight ass jeans and it was dark in here. She hummed and nodded her head yes. "Alright, stay right here and I'll be right back." He walked over to the bar and ordered a beer for him and an Ameretto sour for Kris.

It made him smile, according to his mate this is what he smells like to her. So he loved that it was her favorite drink. He turned back around and saw red, some fucking beef head was trying to dance with his fucking wife. He stormed over and gently handed her the drink, then he glared at the dude. "I suggest you get away from my wife before I make you."

The smug fucker looked down at Kris' hand, "I don't see a ring buddy."

Kris downed her drink and then grabbed the beer from Jin's hand, she poured it all over the dude. She wasn't tall enough to get it over his head, but the Alpha will give her an A for effort. "Sorry the smell of your Axe body spray was making me nauseous."

The dude was standing there like a fish out of water, mouth all gapping open and closed. "You fuckin.."

Jin growled and grabbed the dudes throat, "I wouldn't finish that sentence if I was you. Now get lost before I rip your fucking arms off." The dude scampered away and Jin looked down at his Omega, he bent down and scowled. "Don't like his scent on you." He grabbed her hand and pulled her behind him, "follow me."

Jin dragged her all the way to the bathrooms, then he kept going until the hallway turned. There he pinned his mate against the wall, then he started scenting her. Soon she had one of her legs wrapped around his waist and she was panting as his fingers threaded through her hair. "You called me your wife earlier," she whispered.

"I did," he whispered back without stopping his mission of ridding her of that foul scent. "Did it bother you?"

She was purring and the pheromones that were pouring out of her body were overwhelming in their happiness, "I loved it."