Chapter 67

Jk picked his mate up and carried him to their room, "first I'm going to eat up all of your slick until I'm full, then I'm going to fuck you while you are presenting your beautiful ass to me, then I'll fuck you in your favorite position. If you cum for me during each of those, then I'll let you drink my cum. Can you be good for me and do that?"

He could already smell his slick, he was beyond horny and all it took was some dirty talk. "Yes, yes please."

His clothes were practically ripped off of him, he doesn't know why he's like this but he's been insatiable ever since we found out Tae was pregnant. His wolf has been going crazy, needing his scent all over him. As long as he smells like the Beta, Kook can calm down enough to go to work. But Tae always showers before he gets home so it starts the cycle all over again. He palmed his cheeks to look at his hole just fluttering and leaking slick. His tongue was flat and wide as it licked him up and down, cleaning him of any slick that already leaked out.

"Fuck baby, you taste like heaven."

His hips pushed back towards the Beta's face, wanting him, needing him closer. "Beta," he whined, "so close."

Jungkook's finger ran over his rim, just adding light pressure but not pushing in. "You gonna cum like this baby? Cum without me even touching your cock, can I make you cum with just my tongue in your tight little hole?"

He was purring and whining, rocking his hips back and forth, "yes please, want to cum. Please let me cum Kookie."

"Show me how you can cum with just my tongue," he growled before he went back to his feast. The Beta licked around the rim before pushing his tongue in, scooping up all the slick he could get. 

Tae's back arched, he dropped down into the pillows. He was babbling, telling Jk how good it was, how close he is. How much he loved him and he couldn't wait to feel his Beta's big cock. It made him grin, he felt his hole clenching and he knew he was cumming when his slick started to gush into his mouth. Once he was done he dropped down onto the mattress and sighed.

"That good baby?"

"S'good," he was purring and rubbing his face all over Kook's pillow, wanting more of his scent on him.

"Baby, if you want my scent you know what to do, present for your Beta." His voice was deep and rough from need. He whined, but he did as asked. His ass was high in the air, just ready and waiting to be mounted. "Such a good Omega you are. So pretty with your ass just ready and waiting." He was breathless with how beautiful his Omega was.

Tae was filled with a feeling of weightlessness, a tingling sensation that started deep in his heart and then spread like wildfire, he loved his Beta, his Mate, his husband with everything he had. He couldn't even form coherent sentences to explain just how happy Jk makes him. All he can do is whine and whimper and hope that he gets the message.

"How do you want me Omega? Do you want me to prep you, do you want it slow or fast? Want me to slam into you and fuck you hard? Just tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

He tried, he really did. He tried to get his head and mouth to work together to tell him that he wanted him to just fuck him like crazy, fuck him until Tae no longer knows his name. But the words wouldn't come out, so he pushed back towards Kook and prayed he got the message.

"Does my baby want to be fucked dumb? Because it looks like you are already there, but that's okay. I love seeing you like this. All fucked out and whiny for me." Then he slammed into his waiting Omega, Tae screamed out a yes and Jk groaned out a fuck.

That was the only break Tae got, Jk's hips moved quickly. Hitting Tae deep and hard, Tae's head dropped back down to the pillow, moans constantly leaving his lips. "Do you like that baby? Does it feel good?" His hips slammed into Tae's cheeks, his fingers gripped the Omega's hips harshly. "Are you going to cum for me?"

More whines and whimpers left Tae's lips and it made Jk chuckle, he adjusted his hips so he could hit Tae's prostate, he'd been purposely avoiding it until then. With the first brush against it, Tae went boneless, the only thing holding him up was the Beta's strong grip on him. He cried out, Beta being the only thing that made any sense. "Did I find your pleasure button baby? Am I making you feel good?"

"Beta, Beta, Beta," was all Tae was saying, over and over and over.

It filled Jk's chest with pride, "God I love when I fuck you dumb. Such a beautiful Omega, I can't wait to see your stomach get big with my pup."

Tae's hole clenched around the Beta's cock, "you like the sound of that don't you? You want to have a big belly with my pup don't you? Are you still going to let me fuck you when you are 9 months pregnant?"

"Beta," he cried again before he came all over the blanket beneath them.

Jk stopped, he pulled out slowly and when Tae started to whimper he cooed him, "it's okay baby, I'm not done yet. I just want to see your beautiful face, see how fucked out I made you. Can you do that? Can you roll over for me?"

He tried, he really did, "can't," he whimpered.

"It's okay baby, I've got you." Jk gently rolled the Omega over and they looked into each other's eyes as Jk slid back in, "can you cum for me one more time?"

"Taste," he whined.

"Don't worry baby, you can drink all of the cum you want. I promise."