Chapter 20

"That's it," Yoongi groaned as he thrust his hips up into the air trying to find some sort of friction.

Jimin jumped onto his stomach and kissed him, "thank you Alpha, I have to go tell Tae." And then he was gone.

"Get back here and take care of this Omega," Yoongi roared.

Jimin burst into Tae's room, "looks like you left someone hanging."

Jimin waved Jk off and jumped on top of Tae, "guess what?"

Tae's hands went around Jimin's smaller body and held him so he wouldn't fall, "chicken butt?"

He rolled his eyes at Tae, "get a new joke. Yoongi said we could have a pup if we sell the flower shop and stay home with them because he doesn't want his babies in daycare."

Tae's mouth dropped open, "really? You are being for real right now, right? Like we are actually going to get to raise our babies together?"

"We are, isn't this amazing?"

"It really is, but you should probably go and make your Alpha happy before he changes his mind."

Jimin jumped up and squeaked, "oh shit you are right. Bye Tae Tae, bye Kook," and then he was gone.

"Mandy it's going to be okay. Let's figure out dinner for everyone and then we can talk about this tonight when everyone goes to bed."

She looked up at her sweet mate, he was so patient and understanding. He's too good for her, she thought. "Okay, can we order sushi?" She whispered. 

He leaned down and kissed her forehead, then her lips, and lastly her mark. "Of course we can. I'll go get everyone's requests and then I'll order. Go take a nice bath and I'll be there in a few minutes."

Joon got up and made his way to Kat and Hobi's room since it was the closest. "Harder," Kat cried.

Hobi chuckled darkly, "oh kitten you are just asking to not be able to walk tomorrow aren't you? But if that's what you want then I'll give it to you."

Joon heard the sound of their skin slapping together and he cringed. Yes he's aware that all of them have sex, doesn't mean he wants to be this close to it when it's happening. "Ordering you guys the usual for sushi, if you want something else text me." Then he took off running.

Being an Alpha he can still hear them, Kat gasped and groaned but in an embarrassed way "damnit Hobi he heard us."

"He's an Alpha kitten, if he tried he can hear us from his room."

"Never again," she grumbled as Hobi chuckled and started fucking her ass again as hard as he could.

"Sure kitten, keep telling yourself that."

Joon went to Jin's room but he wasn't in there, so he headed straight to Kris' room. The door was open and Jin was laying down in the middle of her nest with Kris passed out on top of him. His arms were above her back with his phone in his hand, "hey I'm ordering sushi. Want your usual?"

"Yeah, please," Jin said without taking his eyes off his phone.

"Bruh, am I that bad to look at that you can't even acknowledge me?"

Jin rolled his eyes before showing Joon his phone, "Kris bought this stuffed alpaca and a blanket with it on there. I'm guessing she likes the character so I'm ordering her more stuff."

Joon nodded his head, "that's cute. What do you want me to order for your sleeping Omega?"

Jin looked down at Kris and grinned like an idiot, "if Mandy doesn't know what she likes just order several of the most popular ones, surely she'll like at least one of them. I mean even kids eat California rolls, and what she doesn't want someone in this house will eat."

They both looked at each other and laughed, "probably Kook," they said at the same time.

"Alright, I'll ask Mandy. I'm going to have it delivered in like 2ish hours so I can take care of her and Kris can get some sleep."

A loud snort came from Jin, "and so the other horny bastards in the house can finish getting their rocks off?"

"That too!" Joon headed off in the direction of Yoongi and Jimin's room. He lifted his hand to knock but stopped.

"Ah baby boy you are doing such a great job for Daddy but I need you to stop for a second because Joon is at the door."

Jimin whined and Yoongi chuckled, but since Jimin's whine was muffled he can only assume it was because his mouth was stuffed full of Yoongi's cock. "We're ordering sushi, do you guys want the usual?"

Yoongi grunted and then Joon heard a smack and then a giggle, "be good or Daddy will punish you." He whispered to his apparently extremely horny Omega. "Yeah but double Jimin's order. I have a feeling he's going to be starving later." 

Joon gagged and started to walk away before he heard anymore, "got it."

"Hey Joon," Yoongi yelled but ended the last part with a moan.

I swear to God I better not ever hear you moaning my name again Yoongi, he muttered but he knew the other Alpha could hear him. "What? I want to get back to my mate and I still need to get Tae and Jk's orders."

"Get Jimin some miso soup. His throat is going to be really sore."

Again Joon gagged as he ran away before Yoongi could say anything else. Tae and Jk's door was open, thank God he's had enough of listening to his pack mates having sex. Tae was sitting in Jk's lap straddling him. He was holding up a bunch of baby stuff and talking the Beta's ear off. Jk was listening to him attentively and smiling at how excited his mate was. "I'm ordering sushi guys, the usual?"

Tae whipped his head around and nodded, "please. Oh Joon look at what I bought?"

Joon reached out for the tiny shoes Tae was handing to him, "oh these are so freaking cute."

"You can have them," Tae whispered with a small smile on his face.

"Oh no, they are for your pup."

"And now they are for yours."

Joon really didn't want to cry in front of the Omega, he didn't want to stress him out, "thank you Tae Tae."