Chapter 70

"Oh yeah? Just how are you planning on doing that?"

He narrowed his eyes, he knows what she was doing and it wasn't going to work. He's already riled up enough, if he loses any more control he'll snap. He's barely keeping his Alpha in check as it is. He ripped her clothes off and looked at her, her pale skin that was already starting to turn a little pink under his gaze. "I'm going to start with kissing every single freckle that's on your body."

His tongue ran from freckle to freckle, it took him a while since she has so many. But it had the effect he desired, her slick was pouring out of her, little pants were taking over her whispered words of threats that she was going to make him pay when this was over. He kissed her mound, not touching where she really wanted him "of course you will baby."

Her hands tried to lift up, but he still held her down as his breath brushed across her clit. "Seokjin," she growled.

"Oh is my little Omega trying to be in charge and demanding? That's not how punishments work baby girl. Since you won't be a good girl, drastic measures are going to have to be used." He let go of her so he could remove his belt, he was a bit surprised that she didn't move at all, just watched him. But that works in his favor. He pulled his belt off and wrapped it around her wrists and hooked it to the headboard. 

Then he stood up to his full height and started to strip, he was slow and meticulous. Her eyes roamed all over his body and fuck if that didn't make him hard. She was eating him up and she couldn't even touch him. "Like what you see Omega?"

She shrugged a bit, "I mean you are a hot Alpha so sure."

His eyes narrowed, "you are just asking for it."

"Well I mean I'm naked and tied to your bed and all you've done is tease me and strip. I'm starting to think that you don't know what you are doing. Do you even know how to punish someone?"

He growled, she just loves to push buttons. So he turned around and grabbed the duffle bag that he swore he'd never use when Yoongi and Jk gave it to him. "You'll need this at some point Jin, trust me. You don't know how bratty Omegas can be."

Jin looked at both of them with confusion, "Yoongi, come on. In what world would I need blindfolds, handcuffs, gags, and toys?"

Jk snorted so hard, "trust us okay? You might not need it right now, but someday you will and you are going to thank your lucky fucking stars that we did this for you."

So the Alpha chuckled a bit because right now he is really fucking thankful for their foresight, he dropped the duffle bag onto the bed and started to pull everything out. He grabbed a silk tie to wrap around her mouth vs the gag, he wanted to hear her even if it was muffled. Once that was fixed up he started to pull out the rest. Her eyes went wide when she saw the vibrators, and it made Jin growl a bit. He was bigger than this stupid thing, why was she so excited about it?

The final thing he pulled out was the blindfold, can't have her knowing what he was going to do before he did it. He blindfolded her and nipped at the shell of her ear, "do not cum, you can't cum until I tell you to do you understand. If you do, then you will not get my cock at all for the next week."

She started to whine and mumbled something, he pulled the silk tie down and she whispered, "like you can stay away from me for a week."

"Oh baby girl, it will be hard. But I don't think you understand just how angry your Alpha truly is. So do not cum, or back to sleepless nights for a whole week." The tie went back into place, then he stared at her. What to do first, oh what to do. He grabbed the vibrator and rubbed it through her slick just getting it nice and soaked. He circled her clit a few times and she was humming behind her gag. Time to amp it up, he turned the vibrator on to full blast.

Her back arched, sweat was starting to glisten all over her body. She was getting close and he waited until she was right about to crash over and he pulled it away. Her body slumped back onto the bed, edging her will make it even harder to hold off. Once her breathing was back to normal, he did it again. He kept checking in to make sure that she was okay, not with words but through their bond. He's not a sadist, yes he wants to punish her but this is his fated mate and he'd never do anything to actually hurt her.

He edged her five times before he was ready for the next step, he flipped her over and got her onto her knees, ass high in the air, face down in the pillows. He slowly pushed the vibrator into her, making sure to brush against her g spot. She was crying out and saying something but he couldn't understand her with the silk in her mouth. "Sure baby, whatever you say."

Slowly he pushed it in and out of her, filling her up with the dildo. His tongue darted out as he licked up her crack, never stopping the forward motion of the vibrator, needing it to keep fucking her as he tongue fucked her ass. Her hips started moving chasing her high. He pulled away right as she was about to crash over. He'd been edging her for a little over two hours now. And he knew she wouldn't be able to take much more. 

"Okay baby, if you can cum with my dick in your ass then you can cum. Do you think you can do that for me?" Her head nodded quickly, so that's what he did. As he slid into her his hand went around to her stomach, where he could feel his dick moving inside her. It took her 30 seconds before she came undone and passed out with him still deep inside her.