Chapter 58

"Get in here! I swear I haven't seen you since your mate whisked you away to go stay in the honeymoon suite. Spill. What all did you guys do?"

Kris' eyes sparkled as she grinned at Kat, "it was so amazing. He bought us some fancy clothes and we went to eat and dance in the ballroom at the hotel. We ordered room service, took a bath together, he fed me chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne. He was so romantic and sweet. God, I'm so whipped for that man."

Kat rolled her eyes, anyone with eyes could see that she was whipped for her man. But he was even more whipped for her, Kris didn't see all the looks he gives her when she wasn't paying attention. It was like she was the center of his universe, she was his sun and even though he was a wolf, he was going to worship her. "I think the feeling is mutual."

"What did you guys do?"

"Well Tae's heat only lasted a few hours so once he was done we cuddled on the couch with Jk and we all watched a movie. Freaking Jimin, I've never felt so bad for an Omega in heat before. Two days of heat with an Alpha in their rut. I'm surprised he could even walk when they were finished." 

"Do you think they are pregnant?"

Kat shrugged, "it's been a week, if they are we'll know here really soon. They are an Omegas after all." Kris was blushing so badly and it made Kat narrow her eyes, "spill it Omega. I want the good gossip!"

Kris sighed and did everything to avoid looking Kat in the eyes, "can I tell you something, no judgment?"

"Baby, of course you can. Our house is a judgment-free zone, we are wolves after all."

"So ever since before the weekend at the hotel I've had a little problem with sleeping, we tried pills and everything but nothing was working. Jin noticed that if we had sex before bed I'd fall asleep."

Kat nodded her head, "that seems normal, I always sleep better when Hobi and I have sex before bed."

"That's not all though. Jin didn't know it, but I'd wake up in the middle of the night. I'd just lay there for hours until I could fall back to sleep. But then he brought up something that happened during my heat and I realized that was the last time I slept throughout the entire night."

"Well heats are exhausting, no wonder you slept through the night."

Kris shook her head, "you don't get it. It wasn't my heat."

"Then what was it," Kat asked all exasperated.

"His cock, that's what kept me asleep all night."

"You aren't making any sense."

They both heard a chuckle and Kris turned even redder, "oh baby, just tell her that if my cock is deep inside you that it's better than Ambien for you. That as long as you can feel me, you can stay asleep all night until I wake you up with my thrusting."

Kat looked back and forth between the two and cracked up so hard, "you like cockwarming and it embarrasses you? Baby, Hobi does it all the damn time, especially in my ass."

"Really?"

"Really, really. Now go eat with your mate, lord knows he isn't here to see me." Jin walked over and placed a lunch box and a thermos of tea on her desk, "ugh that shit is so nasty. Why does he want me to drink it?"

Jin shrugged his shoulders, "no idea other than he read it was really good for expecting mothers so he makes it for you because he loves you."

"And he wants me to give up Starbucks," she grumbled.

The Alpha laughed quietly before wrapping his arms around his Omega, "come on baby, Tae is in your office. He called me earlier whining about being bored."

"Did Jiminie go with Yoongi again this morning?"

"Yes, every day for like the past week. What are they even doing in there? It's not like they can have sex all day, Yoongi does have to work."

They waved bye to Kat and walked down to see Tae who was patiently waiting in Kris' office and pouting big time. Kris opened her arms wide, "I missed you Tae Tae."

He ran into her arms, having to bend over since she was so tiny before he lifted her up and spun her around. "Sorry to crash into your office and ruin your time with Jin. It's just so lonely at home without Min there."

"Tae it's fine, you are always welcome here anytime you want. You can come with Jin every day if it makes you happy. I'm always excited to see you."

His boxy smile was in full force and he was so happy based on his smell, which was much better than when she first walked into her office. They sat down around her desk and ate and talked, Tae cheered up a lot and it made Jin so happy to see just how great Kris was at fitting in.

Tae ended up staying with Kris for the rest of the day, he even went to Kat's class and read them several stories. Kat was a pre-k teacher and anyone could see just how much Tae loved kids. He was reading them a story and he changed his voice for every character. He played make-believe with the kids, colored with them, and then when one of them got a boo-boo, he walked them down to Nurse Kris.

He held the little girl's hand while Kris got her cleaned up and then he gave her a sticker for being so brave. "You are really good with kids Tae. I can't wait to see you with a baby of your own."

He smiled softly, "I've always wanted to have kids. I never thought it was possible, being what I am. No human would want me. To them, I'm a freak of nature. When I found Jimin I was so excited to be around another wolf. If we wouldn't have found our mates we would have tried being together since we both wanted kids."

Kris' eyebrows rose, "uh, how would that work with two bottoms?"

"Alcohol, lots and lots of alcohol."