Chapter 33

That night after the group finished seeing the house, their mates sat around the table listening to how much they loved it. This is why Mandy is taking that job, they loved this house and she wanted them to have it. She wanted them to always be this happy. "The realtor called and she wants to show this house. I told her tomorrow since we'll all be gone." Mandy looked at the ones that didn't see the house, "do you want to see the house too, or do you want me to tell her that we'll take it?"

Yoongi shrugged, "as long as I have a bed I don't give a shit about anything else. If Jimin is happy, then I'm good with it."

Hobi grinned, "I saw pictures and that was enough, Kat really liked it and she already picked our room out!"

Jk smiled at his Omega who was going on and on about everything the house had, he turned to look at Mandy "he loves it, so I know I will."

Jin pulled his face away from his Omega's neck where he was scenting her, he pinched her chin to get her to look at him since she had her eyes closed and was swaying slightly on his lap. "Do you love the house baby?" She nodded her head and then nuzzled his neck scenting him. Jin laughed lightly, "it's a yes from us."

"It's settled then, I'll tell her we'll take it. I'm not sure how fast this house will sell but we could be in the new one by the end of the month potentially." 

That made everyone so happy, it's one step closer to the pups being a reality. The next morning went how most mornings go. Everyone went to work and Mandy got ready to put on a show. It was time to show those little college freshmen that the hot Professor is off-limits and that he was a happily married man.

She grabbed the white shirt he wore last Thursday and put it on, You could see the sexy bra peeking out through the top since she left the top few buttons undone. It was long enough that it fell to mid-thigh. Mandy is a lot smaller than Joon so she added a black leather corset to make it fit her frame better. Add in the boots he bought her from Paris with the black glitter heels and she looked hot. All that was left was to do loose curls and some badass makeup.

Mandy hopped in her car and headed to the college, she knew that he would be in his office and not notice her. So she sat down on his desk in the lecture hall with her legs crossed and waited. He wouldn't show up until right before the class was supposed to start. Students started filing in and she could hear every single little whisper they said about her.

But she didn't react, she looked at her nails without a care in the world. Joon walked in with his head down looking at the book he was reading. "Take your seats and settle down class, today we are going to talk about the book you were supposed to read."

A brave girl towards the front of class raised her hand, "umm Mr. Kim, who is that?"

Joon looked at her before following where she was pointing, he saw his wife and his entire being lit up. "That Miss Swafford would be my beautiful wife, Mandy." He walked towards his mate and kissed her softly, "I missed you," he whispered.

"You saw me like two hours ago," she whispered back against his lips.

"But why is she here?"

Both Alphas whipped their heads to look at the girl that just spoke, Joon's aura turned dark and menacing, his voice a deep growl "does my wife need a reason to come see me Miss Fowler?"

"Nn nnoo it's nn noott that it's jjuust.."

Joon glared at the poor girl and it made Mandy snicker, "baby, be nice to the poor child."

Everyone in the classroom saw how their scary professor melted under his wife's touch, that big, angry man turned into a puddle of mush before his much smaller wife. "Sorry, you are right." He kissed her forehead softly, "are you staying for the class?"

"What do you teach in this class?"

"This one is Freshman Lit, focusing on the late 1800s to the mid-1950s," Joon grinned. He loved books so much.

Mandy frowned and then gagged, "yeah, no I'm not staying. It wouldn't be good if the Professor's wife was drooling and snoring at his desk while teaching." She hopped off the desk and squeezed his ass a bit, "see you at home cutie." Then she sauntered out of the room with a smug grin, missing the raised eyebrow and smirk her husband was giving her.

Trying to get out of the house was a massive headache for Mandy, the Omegas were acting like she was moving to New York and never coming back and Kat was a blubbering mess because of pregnancy hormones. She looked up at the sky and took a deep breath, "I will be back before you even know it okay? Now go to your mates, please. I love you all."

They sniffled but did as she asked, making their way back to their mates. Mandy hugged Kat and the Omegas one last time and then Joon and her left for the airport. "Be safe and come back quickly, okay."

"I will, take care of those idiots for me. Their mates are going to need help, especially if they find out that Tae is pregnant while I'm gone."

They gave each other one last kiss and then they parted. Joon got back in the car and headed to the ice cream store, he grabbed a pint of everyone's favorite and then headed home so they could have a movie night. When Joon got home, everyone was on the couch staring off into space. "I have ice cream, one of you pick a movie, and let's watch."

When they settled on the couch Jimin leaned into Joon, "you smell like her," he whispered.