Chapter 49

Kat sat up and looked down at her sleeping husband, she stared at him for a while just soaking in all of his handsomeness, "God you are so pretty," she whispered.

He nuzzled into her breasts, "not as pretty as you are kitten."

"Happy Birthday Hobi," she whispered with her nose in his fluffy hair.

"Thank you, do we have plans today?"

"We do, first you are taking me to go get breakfast because your pup wants french toast. Then we are going to go buy some things for the nursery. After that, a picnic then a movie. Dinner is up to you."

He snorted, "you mean dinner is up to the pup but you want me to feel like I have some say in what we do on my birthday?"

She kissed his lips, "obviously, but before we leave I think you deserve a little pick me up. Plus I need to butter you up for what we are going to do after dinner."

His interest was peaked, he looked at his wife with her high cheekbones that he just loves to rub his dick all over them while he keeps it away from her mouth since that's where she really wants it. He loves to watch her nuzzle her face all over his cock as she leave open mouth kisses all on the underside of it. "Oh yeah," he moaned out in a breathy whimper. "What are we doing after dinner?"

"There's one thing I really want to do, but you won't like it." She whispered before she took his entire length into her mouth and started bobbing her head.

His hands fisted her hair, his head was thrown back "baby I like everything you do."

She grinned to herself, there's no way he's going to like this but he'll do it because he loves her and he'll agree to anything when she's doing this. She pulled back just enough to speak, "no matter what it is, you promise you'll do it?"

"Promise, promise," he groaned out as his back arched up into the air. His grip on her hair got harder as he held her down, "fuck kitten," his orgasm was strong, body shaking and his breath ragged. 

Kat popped up and sat back on her heels, "remember you said that. Now get ready so we can go out."

Jin woke up in his bed with his mate still asleep on top of him. He looked down at her and smiled, he wants this forever. Her in his bed, their scents mixed together. They've been staying in the guest room and while it's nice, he wants her here with him. Not that they'll be here for long, he plans on them sharing a room when they get to the new house.

She started to stir and Jin pulled her up so he could give her a kiss, "hey let's go get something to eat." He picked her up and got them both dressed in more appropriate clothing and then he carried her out to the kitchen. They were giggling and Kris was nuzzling her face into her mark she left on him.

Jimin looked up to tell Jin and Kris good morning when he saw something that made him want to cry, Jin let Kris, an Omega mark him. Something he's been begging his Alpha to let him do for years, but Yoongi said that no Alpha lets their Omega mark them. It just doesn't happen. Jimin looked at Yoongi and let out a strangled cry before running off.

"What's wrong with Jiminie?"

Yoongi looked from where Jimin was running to look at Kris, and that's when he saw it. "Fuck, God damnit Jin. Do you even know what you did, how bad this is?"

Jin shrugged, "for you. He's been begging for years Yoongi."

"And you've been mated for five minutes and you let her mark you." Yoongi spit back with so much Alpha aggression.

Jin stood up to his full height, "and I'll let her mark me as many times as she wants because that was the greatest thing I've ever experienced. Yoongi I can't even describe it, we are connected in a way I didn't even know was possible. I can feel her emotions, I don't have to smell her to know how she's feeling, because they run through me. Like right now I know she's worried about hurting Jimin because of the mark, but she's so happy that she marked her Alpha."

Yoongi's head dropped down low, his aggression already leaving his body. "It's that good?"

"It's better," Jin whispered.

"I'll go talk to him," then Yoongi was gone.

Tae walked in rubbing his eyes and Jk's hair was all over the place, Tae grinned and grabbed Kris from Jin's arms "spill it, spill it all."

Jin rolled his eyes while the two Omegas crawled into their couch nest and started gossiping, "want to help me finish the breakfast Jimin and Yoongi started?"

"Morning guys, Hobi and I are heading out. We'll be back later," Kat made sure to look at Tae and Kris, those two as well as Jimin are in charge of getting the house ready.

"Morning, Happy Birthday Hobi!" They all yelled.

Hobi smiled at all of them and thanked them before he shuffled his wife out of the house to get her fed. They pulled up to Kat's favorite breakfast dinner and he ordered her a large plate of French toast. He even cut it up and fed it to her with a big smile on his face. "It's your birthday I should be feeding you."

"And you are my beautiful wife who is carrying my pup, let me feed you." He loved feeding her, it would be better if he made the food himself but this is still really nice.

Once he fed her he scarfed down his food, "let's go look at baby stuff kitten."

They spent hours in the store, looking at cribs and strollers. It was so nice to hold her hand and walk around talking about what theme they wanted the nursery to be. She decided on the doll that Kris bought her. "Are we really going with some cartoon horse-looking thing for our nursery?"

Kat grinned and nodded her head eagerly, "please, I love it."