Chapter 71

"Should we leave everything up so she can actually see it tomorrow ooorrr?"

Everyone looked at Kat, Joon shrugged his shoulders, "I say we clean up. Lord knows if Jin sees her with that Jay cutout again he might go berserker on her."

Yoongi snorted, "you mean more than he already is? Poor Omega is crying right now."

Kat's eyes went wide, "I'm going to kill him," she got up from the couch to go to their bedroom.

Yoongi looked at Hobi, "stop your wife before she sees something she really doesn't want to see."

Hobi ran over to Kat and threw her over his shoulder, "put me down Hoseok, right now," she growled.

"Kat, I promise that he's not doing anything she doesn't like. Not only can I hear, but I can smell that she's happy. I promise she's okay."

Kat's nose wrinkled up, "you can hear and smell it?" Yoongi nodded and mumbled Alpha, Kat gagged a bit, "That's disturbing to know that all four of the Alphas know just exactly what we are up to at any given moment. Thank goodness our rooms aren't as close to each other anymore."

Yoongi shrugged, "it's not like we want to know, but it is better here vs the last house. Here we are a little more spread out, plus you do realize that Tae and Jimin can smell it too, as well as Kris. Omega's sense of smell is almost better than Alphas."

"Yeah, he told me that at the club, it's still weird to me." They cleaned up any remnant of the party and then headed their separate ways.

"Kookie," Tae whispered.

Jk smiled as he was changing into his pajamas, "yes baby? What do you need?" He knew what he needed, he can smell it. Beta or not, this is his mate and he knows what his Omega needs.

Tae walked up to him, "I want to feel you. Today has been so stressful and I need you."

Being pregnant is making his Omega even hornier than normal and damn if he isn't all here for it. "Can I taste you baby? Then I'll hold you all night, okay?" He kissed his husband on the forehead as Tae's eyes fluttered closed.

"Please," he all but whined.

Kook got his mate undressed and gently laid him down on the bed, he kissed down his body. Licking and nipping at his jaw, mating mark, nipples. He skirted around Tae's cock, making him whine and thrust his hips up. "Be patient baby," Jk told him before he started to suck and bite the Omega's inner thighs, once he had him properly marked up with red and purple marks he finally got to where he really wanted. The first taste of his slick had him groaning and Tae moaning.

"Kook," he whimpered out softly.

He flattened his tongue to lick the widest stripe he could. His tongue was doing overtime, licking and fucking his tight hole just how they both like. "Are you close baby?"

The grip on the Beta's hair let him know that he indeed was, but he still wanted to hear Tae say it, "s'close."

So his tongue went to working him as fast as possible, as soon as his hole clenched down on him he pulled out and wrapped his lips around his Omega's cock, he took him all the way down and Tae yelped before exploding his deliciousness down the Beta's throat.

Once he was done he kissed up Tae's body, "better baby? Can you sleep now?"

Tae was nuzzling into Jk's neck and purring so cutely, "what about you?"

"Baby, I promise I'm fine. Get some rest."

Kris stirred, there was a slight pain in her lower back "finally awake?"

She lifted her head up to look at her mate, "morning," she whispered with a small grin on her face.

He kissed her forehead, "shower, and then we need to get you fed."

Her stomach started to complain as soon as he mentioned it, "I only missed dinner, why am I so hungry?"

Jin bit his lip a bit, "well actually you missed dinner, breakfast, lunch and if you aren't quick you are going to miss dinner again."

She sat up and winched, Jin was still inside her so that explains why her lower back hurt. "I slept that long?"

"You did, now hurry up and come eat." While she ran to the bathroom Jin showered in one of the other ones and then hurried downstairs to start making her food. 

When she walked down the stairs Tae and Jimin stood up and started clapping, "congrats on your first punishment."

Jimin snorted, "I was starting to think he fucked you to death," he looked at his watch, "because damn you slept for almost 20 freaking hours Kris."

Her face turned bright red, "stop embarrassing my mate you two. Cuddle with her while I finish the food."

They dragged her over to their couch nest and as they cuddled up, Jin made quick work of the stir fry. He had everything she needed, protein, vegetables, and a starch. He needed to get her fed quickly because her birthday present will be here soon. Once the food was done he plucked her up from the nest much to the other two Omega's annoyance. They only let her go when he told them that there was enough stir fry for them to eat as well. Like his Alpha would let them go hungry.

He sat her in his lap and fed her, he was starving, but getting her fed was more important right now. He can eat once she's seen her present. The gate bell rang and Jin got up and pushed the button to let them in. He watched them on the monitor and as soon as they left he turned to look at Kris, "ready for your surprise?"