Chapter 68

Jk looked down at his mate, his hair messy and all over the place. He wouldn't be ready by 5, that's for fucking sure. He reached for his phone and messaged Kat and Hobi, 'can you stall until 6? Both Tae and Jimin are passed out.'

'Yah asshole I'm pregnant too and I work all day. How is this fair? But fine, I'll stall as long as Hobi can keep Jin busy.'

'Why don't you just bring her here? I'm sure Jin would love to show her the restaurant. Then neither one of us would have to stall, they'll do it themselves.'

 'This is why I married you! Ok Kook, you guys better be fucking ready by 6.'

'Thanks guys, I appreciate it.'

Now it was time to text Yoongi, 'look I know that you want to stay with him, but Joon is going to be home any minute and there's still shit to do. Can you bring Jimin here and he can sleep with Tae?'

'He needs his pacifier, so no I can't.'

Jk rolled his eyes, everyone in the house knows by now why Jimin goes to work with Yoongi. 'I stalled the party until 6. If he's sleeping with Tae he'll wake up on his own and get ready. They will be pissed if the party isn't done and we have to cook food too. Plus keep Joon from breaking anything or calling Jin in confusion.'

'Fine, give me ten and I'll bring him. You owe me fucker, it's not easy getting my dick back.'

'I don't need more details about your sex life, I know enough as it is. Open up his nightstand, use that.'

Yoongi looked at the phone with his brows furrowed, he was confused. What the fuck is he talking about? He reached over, which was a little hard, since Jimin was still attached to him, but he did it. He opened up the drawer and there was a blue pacifier that said Daddy's Prince. 'Why the fuck does he have an actual pacifier and how did you know about it?'

Jk was trying so hard not to laugh and wake his sleeping mate, 'Tae bought it when he found out that he used your dick as one. He thought it was funny, it was never intended to be used. Just something to piss Jimin off. So shove it in his mouth while you pull your dick out and bring him here.'

Like it's so fucking easy Yoongi scoffed, but he did it and all without waking Jimin up. He pulled his jeans back on and carried Jimin to his soulmate, they've done this routine enough times to know what to do. Tae has to be holding something to sleep, so Jk rolls out of his arms while Yoongi places Jimin in them. If they are quick enough, neither of the Omega's will wake up. Only this time Jimin has a fucking pacifier in his mouth that's bright blue.

"He actually looks cute," Jk mused.

"He's going to kill me when he wakes up, and I hate to break it to you. But I'm throwing your ass under the bus."

Jk's jaw dropped, "what, no. Don't do that, he's scary when he's pissed." 

"Exactly and better he's pissed at you than me." Then Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and left the room. 

They made sure that everything was good and as soon as Joon walked in they cornered him and basically bullied him into not warning Jin, then they came up with a game plan of what they were going to make. Joon pulled out the warmers they bought years ago and Jk and Yoongi got all of the food made and into them. Now all they had to do was wake their babies up and get them ready.

The Beta and the Alpha looked at each other, both scared to open the door. "What the fuck is this shit?" They heard Jimin yell.

Tae groaned, "aww Minnie, you used it?"

"I most certainly did not, I went to sleep with Yoongi's fucking dick in my mouth. How did I end up in your arms with this damn pacifier in my fucking mouth?"

Yoongi looked at Jk, "sorry bro," then he opened the bedroom door, "Kook gave it to you since we needed to finish up the rest of the party."

Jk looked scared for his life when the Omega glared at him, "I am not a fucking baby, I am a grown ass man Jungkook. If you ever disrespect me like that again, I will cut your balls off and whip up a spaghetti and make you fucking eat it. In fact I'm going to call Mandy and have her add that to the playbook and make it official."

"Jimin," he said but that was it. He didn't know what else to say. Yoongi picked Jimin up and carried him out of the room. Jk looked at his husband who was still in their bed, with messy hair and an adorable smile. "I didn't, I swear."

"Of course you didn't. And if he took two seconds to think about it he'd realize it was Yoongi."

"How?"

"It had to be a fast switch in order for him to not wake up, kinda how you have to get out of my arms and get him in them for me to stay asleep. There's no way you'd want to get that close to his dick, nor would Yoongi want you that close to his dick."

"God you are so smart."

Tae rolled his eyes, "it's easy to think straight when your dick isn't in me." 

That got them both rolling in laughter, "come on, let's get you cleaned up and ready to party."

"No funny business, I know how you get when I don't smell like you."

Jk smiled his adorable bunny smile, the one that makes Tae's heart jump every time he sees it, "don't fret, I plan on scenting the shit out of you once you are all clean. That should suffice until tonight when I ravish you some more."

"You are slightly obsessed with me aren't you?"

Slightly is not the word that Jk would have used, Tae is like a compulsive need, a single minded focus of his. "Just a bit," no need to let him know just how deep he is.