Chapter 42

"Where is your freaking mate at?"

Jin looked up at the annoyed Omega, "umm I'm not sure Jimin. Did you check her nest?"

He rolled his eyes, hand on his hip looking at me like the Alpha was so dumb "no I didn't go to the first obvious place."

Joon walked out of his room, his hair all over the place and he was rubbing the sleep from his eyes "why is your mate passed out in my bed in the middle of a nest she made with Mandy's clothes?"

Both Jimin and Jin snapped their eyes towards the sleepy Alpha, "why is she in your room?" Jin asked with a frown.

Jimin sighed, "she misses her sister dumbass, Joon smells like Mandy." Then he ran and launched himself onto Joon, the poor Alpha barely caught him without falling over. His face was rubbing all over the Alpha's chest as he purred.

"Umm, why are you holding my mate?"

"Almost done, sorry Daddy," Jimin mumbled as he continued his mission to get scented.

Yoongi sighed, "it's bad enough that I have another Alpha scent in my bed, now I gotta smell Joon on you all day?"

Jimin hopped down and shrugged his shoulder, "I'll just stay away from you all day then, problem solved." Then he turned around and went to find Kris.

The Alpha's stood there looking at each other, Joon looked scared, Jin looked like he was about to pee his pants from trying to hold his laughter in and Yoongi looked shocked as shit. "That, little... I'm so spanking him later."

Jimin walked into the two Alphas' room and hopped into the nest Kris made, "hey, wakey wakey."

She blinked her eyes open and smiled, "what time is it?"

"Lunchtime almost, let's go out. The four of us. We can celebrate you being mated." He hopped up and clapped with a maniacal grin, "get dressed, meet me in 30." He climbed off the bed and headed to the door, he turned back and looked at her "wear something hella sexy." Then with a wink, he was gone.

She didn't have anything sexy, but her sister did and they were practically the same size. She grabbed a dress that was tight but would keep her somewhat warm if they were outside since it was a sweater dress with long sleeves. It was green and adorable, so she grabbed it and a pair of boots that her sister loves so much. She went with the camel brown ones with the matching green tall heels.

"I'm pregnant, I don't want to dress sexy and go drinking with you guys. I can't drink."

Tae pouted big time, "but but, you can be our DD. I just found out I'm not pregnant, I need to drink Kat please."

"Fine, but why do I have to dress sexy?"

The Omega rolled his eyes, "because you can't go out wearing leggings and a hoodie when the rest of us are dressed like we are going to a club."

"I sure as fuck can, watch me."

Jimin walked in and scoffed as he looked Kat up and down, "no honey you can't." He walked over to the closet and started digging through it. He started tossing clothes to Kat, "wear this. Tae will do your hair and makeup. I have to go make sure that Kris at least listened to me."

Kris was just finishing up when Jimin walked in and looked her up and down, "does this work? I know it's not super sexy but I didn't know if we'd be outside or not."

"You can see your cleavage since there's a cutout right there, that's good enough to drive your Alpha crazy." He smiled at her with his perfected mischievous smirk, "finish up your hair and then we'll head out."

Tae finally got Kat ready, she was wearing leather leggings and a halter top that was made of silk. "I'm going to freeze in this."

The Omega sighed and walked over to their closet, he grabbed a bright red blazer of Hobi's "here wear this then you big baby."

"I could have just stayed in what I was wearing, this is so unnecessary." 

He ignored her and continued doing her hair while she complained the entire time. When the four of them were ready they went to walk out, "where are you four going?"

"I'm going against my will," Kat grumbled.

"Jimin said it's to celebrate us getting mated," Kris said with a smile.

Jin frowned, "you are going to go celebrate getting mated to me, without me?"

Jimin waved it off, "you are going out with the guys to celebrate."

Yoongi's head whipped around, "what? I didn't plan anything, I thought you were." He was in a panic and it made Jimin laugh.

"I did plan, for the four of us. Why would we want overbearing mates with us when we want to go drink and dance? You five can figure something out I'm sure." And then they were gone.

Yoongi looked at the guys that were left, "we are in agreement that once we figure out where they are going, we are going there too as well right?"

"Obviously, I just got her as a mate," Jin scoffed.

Joon stood up, "well we might as well change then." The three Alphas and two Betas went to get dressed by the time they were done, Yoongi was standing in the living room staring at his phone with a quizzical expression. "Where did they go?"

Without even looking at Joon Yoongi mumbled, "they went to Cantina la Vida." He looked up from his phone, "I thought they were going dancing?"

Hobi laughed, "Kat is pregnant and can't drink, odds are she conned them into eating something first. Plus it's like 2 pm, a bit early for the club."

Joon shrugged, "you know Mandy's theory, that drinking while eating delicious food is way better than any club. They probably did that subconsciously anyway." Joon had a soft smile on his face.

"We miss her too Joon," Jk whispered as he wrapped his arm around Joon's shoulder.

"Thanks Kook, but let's go to Cheers and Beers. It's across the street and if they sat outside we'll be able to see them from the rooftop seating they have. You guys can spy without getting caught."

Jin and Yoongi grinned, while Hobi shook his head and called them crazy Alpha stalkers.