Chapter 41

Tae's hands covered his Beta's, "I'm pregnant?"

"We think so, but we should probably get you a test to take just to make sure." The Omega jumped out of bed and took off running out of the room, by the time the Beta caught up with him he was putting his shoes on at the front door, "baby let's eat first then I'll go while you stay here."

Tae pouted, "but I want to know now Kookie, please."

Joon walked over and handed Tae a box, "here, Mandy bought Kat like an entire bag of them."

The Omega jumped up into Joon's arms and wrapped around him as he started to scent him and saying thank you over and over. Joon had his arms out wide to the side as he looked at Kook like I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Jk walked over and pulled Tae from the scared Alpha, "baby let's eat and then take the test okay. If my pup is in there, it needs to eat."

His head nodded quickly, "of course yes, we must feed our pup, just in case."

Jk kissed Tae's forehead, "if you aren't, I promise we'll try again and again until you are. Okay?"

"Okay," he whispered, his breath brushing across Jk's lips.

They made their way to the table where Hobi was currently standing in the middle of it holding a taco high in the air, "they got you shrimp tacos Kris, and Kat they got you your green chili chicken ones, why do you want this fish taco? Mandy never lets me try hers, I want to try it."

Kris crossed her arms and glared at the Beta, "I didn't have Dell Taco where I lived, I want to try my sister's favorite."

Kat rolled her eyes, "I'm pregnant with your pup."

Hobi hopped down, "you win my love, here eat all the tacos you want. Do you want a foot rub? How about something else to drink?"

Joon snorted, "well if you are offering, I need more soda." His cup waving up in the air.

Everyone laughed and went back to eating, every once in a while they glanced at the empty chair, all of them missing the Alpha that's been gone for a week. When Tae and Jk got back to their room they paced the floor just waiting to see if there was one or two lines. "Promise me that if it's negative we'll try nonstop the next heat?"

Jk walked towards his distressed mate and kissed him on the forehead as he wrapped his arms around him, "I promise you baby, I won't pull my cock out at all if it'll make you happy."

Tae nodded his head against Jk's chest, "can you look? I can't."

"Of course baby," Jk whispered as he reached out to grab the stick from where Tae placed it on the counter, his heart sank when he saw the results. "I'm sorry baby, it's negative." Tears were already starting to well up in his eyes, "maybe it's too early."

"I'm an Omega Kook, it happens really quickly." He looked up at his Beta, they both were crying, "why did Yoongi think my scent changed then?"

Jk thought about it and the only thing he can think of is Kat, "maybe Kat's scent rubbed off on you? You've been especially clingy with her lately."

"I knew I shouldn't have let you knot my mouth you horny bastard, that could have been why I'm not pregnant."

The Beta chuckled a bit, he knew he was kidding but he also knew that he was disappointed, they both wanted a pup so badly. "Let's go lay down, I want to hold you."

The Omega looked into his Beta's eyes, "will you make love to me before we go to sleep?" Jk smiled softly and brushed Tae's hair off his forehead, "will you knot me too?"

"Baby," Jk whispered.

"I know, I know. I just want to feel it, feel like we are trying even if it's pointless. It makes me feel better, closer to you."

"Then I will give you my knot as much as you want baby."

They slowly removed their clothes and then they wrapped their arms around each other as their lips found one another. It was slow and passionate, they showed each other just how much they loved one another. Tae jumped and wrapped his long legs around Jk's thin waist, his arms went around the Beta's neck to steady himself. 

All it took was a few rocks of Jk's hips and he was sliding home. "I love you baby," he whispered against Tae's lips, their breaths mixing as Tae moaned. 

"I love you too, so so much." His head was thrown back, mouth open in pleasure, "knot me Kook, please."

Jk's hips started moving faster, wanting to give his Omega what he was asking for. "I will baby, I'll knot you all night long if that's what you want." He angled Tae just a bit so that he could get the maximum pleasure. When Tae moaned very loudly, it made Kook smirk. His palms pulled Tae's ass cheeks as far apart as possible. Tae was squeezing Jk's shoulders tightly, his moans getting louder. "Feeling good baby?"

Tae nodded his head quickly but didn't say anything, he just started to bounce up and down on the Beta's cock, chasing his high. Jk chuckled a bit and helped his Omega get to his pleasure faster. It didn't take long, less than a minute later spurts of hot white cum were painting Jk's chest. He sighed and fell forward onto Jk, his face in his neck and he was purring. "Knot," he mumbled before Jk heard him snoring.

The Beta laughed, Tae had fucked himself to sleep. He grabbed a washcloth from the counter so he could clean them up. He pushed the sleeping Omega back so he could lean on the wall, as he cleaned their chests up. Then he laid down on the bed with Tae fast asleep on top of him. He rocked his hips a few more times before he filled his Omega up and knotted him. "I love you," he whispered before he fell asleep with his arms wrapped around him tightly.