Chapter 39

Jimin was bouncing back and forth on the balls of his feet, while he gripped the key. Yoongi still hasn't said a word. "Yoongi," he whispered just desperate to hear his voice. The Alpha turned around slowly and looked at his Omega with a raised eyebrow. He didn't speak a word, he just nodded his head towards the door and then turned back to the window.

The Omega dropped his head and went to unlock the door, when he got in there he looked at the torture rack and the specially-made sex couch. He knew that the rack was going to be used today since he was in trouble. He silently removed his clothes and folded them neatly before placing them on top of the dresser. He opened the top drawer and looked at all the toys they had. 

He grabbed the biggest vibrator they had, a cock ring, and the blindfold and earplugs. He carried them over to the rack and strapped himself in. The cock ring went around his leaking dick and balls. There's no way he'll be able to cum with this on. Next, he spit on the vibrator and inserted it and turned it on full blast. He almost stopped there, but he needed to finish. The earplugs were inserted into his ears to where he could only hear his rapid heartbeat. Then he covered his eyes and placed his hands into the strap above his head. He couldn't secure them, but he knew Yoongi would as soon as he walked in there.

Yoongi smirked when he heard the loud moans coming from the room, it sounded like he was having a great time in there. He stalked towards the door as he discarded his clothes. First came his jacket, then his arms went against his chest to pull the suspenders off as they snapped down to his sides. By the time he made it into the room his pants were undone and ready to be pulled off. His breath hitched. Jimin's naked body was covered in sweat as it arched up seeking a release that wouldn't come. 

The Alpha pulled off the rest of his clothes as he sat down on the couch, he smirked remembering the day it was delivered. He fucked Jimin in every position available and it was amazing. The couch offered so many more options than a bed, so much that he almost brought it home. "Alpha," his Omega whined. He couldn't hear or see him but he could smell him the instant the door opened. "I'm sorry I upset you Daddy," he groaned.

He wasn't honestly upset, yes he was worried but once he knew that his baby boy was safe he was over it. But that doesn't mean he wasn't going to have a bit of fun. It's been over a month since Jimin has been in this room, tied up and begging for his mercy. He's an Alpha with some dark needs that his Omega is more than happy to take care of.

Yoongi walked over to the rack his Jimin was tied up to and tightened the straps around his hands. His hand ran down his chest to the cock that was leaking and an angry red, he fisted it and it made Jimin gasp and whimper. His hand came back as he positioned Jimin's head to the side so he can fuck his throat how he likes.

Jimin knew just what to do, his mouth was wide open, waiting for his Alpha. Yoongi wasted no time, he slid his cock in all the way to Jimin's throat. His large palm was covering it, right over his Adam's apple. He could feel his cock moving along the Omega's throat and even though Jimin can't hear him right now he's praising him anyway.

"Fuck baby boy, seeing what my cock is doing to you is so fucking hot. I can see it and feel it."

The Alpha kept his thrusts up, when his Omega started to whimper he applied some pressure onto his grip. He could see the tears leaking down Jimin's cheeks but he knew he enjoyed it, the overwhelming smell of his slick and pheromones was a great indicator of mood. His Omega was loving this. Yoongi started rocking his hips harder, loving the fact that Jimin couldn't contain his purrs or the dribble that was falling down his cheek.

"I'm about to cum baby boy, I know you can't hear me but I also know that you'll happily take it all." Yoongi gave a bit harder of a squeeze and then he came with his head thrown back in pleasure. He hasn't cum that hard in a long time, he stayed where he was until he caught his breath. When he slid out Jimin was gasping for air, Yoongi's hands ran down his chest as he pinched his nipple making Jimin moan.

His hands ran all over his body, Jimin helped, arching his back trying to get Yoongi closer to where he wanted him, needed him. The Alpha flicked the Omega's cock, causing it to bounce and the Omega to whine. "Alpha, please."

Yoongi stood between Jimin's legs, he grabbed the vibrator and started fucking Jimin's tight hole with it. He wanted him to have a few dry orgasms before they left for home. "Yoongi, please I need to cum."

The Alpha chuckled darkly, he pulled out one of the earplugs and whispered "no one is stopping you baby boy. Show Daddy how good he's making you feel."

He couldn't stay still, his hips pumping in the air, his ass chasing after the vibrator every time Yoongi pulled it out. "The cock ring, please take it off Daddy."

His tongue darted out and licked the sweat that was falling down the side of Jimin's face, "not going to happen, Daddy is going to make you cum over and over and over until you pass out. Then I'll carry you home."

Jimin whimpered again as the vibrator brushed across his prostate, "but I won't cum with that on there, please."

"You can have dry orgasms baby boy, and that's your punishment."